Do you miss him Jow Forums?

No bamboozlement, no autism, real answers only.

Attached: 7dc7e41d715fb091f1fefc4cd5c00c6c--time-magazine-magazine-covers.jpg (634x839, 73K)

Yes

Don't even know who he is

this 100%

why'd he delete it?

Attached: aasdfasdfa.png (526x97, 5K)

Not a great programmer, but he knew his customer, and macOS is the best OS for proprietary software right now.

He was a good salesman, nothing more. Hundreds of other people created the shit he took credit for.

No I don't miss him because I never knew him. I had heard of him but that is not the same as knowing him. I never even met the guy. I had read about him, but when he died I just thought "Oh right, so he's died of AIDS, ok so what's for dinner tonight, oh wait maybe I could get a takeaway"

Attached: the fuck.jpg (800x625, 51K)

No.

Yes, Apple's design has steadily declined since he died.

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

Attached: 43d97ac02b6ad2e1afcfdaac325c7df7.png (598x919, 452K)

Shut up foot-eating faggot

>He was a good salesman, nothing more.
wrong-o

I miss his ethos and especially pixar under his wing as well

In short, not particularly. And I don't know why Jow Forums has come to either. I remember when everyone here was ridiculing the iPhone 4's antenna issues, Jobs was seen as this kind of marketing monster who took Apple from a company that produced reliable and capable, if uninteresting hardware to producing flashy yet underpowered hardware that was riddled with design faults (see above for an example). He was evil, and at one time it was seen as really Jow Forums-hip to have a pre-Jobs Macintosh, before everything was "marketing-driven".

Apple did not need this man to innovate. Keep in mind, some of the most successful and game-changing products that came out of Apple were produced by other people. The Apple II? That was Woz. The Macintosh was started by Woz (and a bit of Jef Raskin) as well, and was a failure until Jobs left Apple because he insisted on a bunch of stupid design decisions to improve aesthetics and frankly didn't know how to market it. The Powerbook? A team working under John Sculley, who Applefags love to shit over. What Jobs could do, outside of marketing, was he could make multiple teams compete with one another and he could root out bad ideas. Tim Cook prefers a consensus-building management style, which sort of reduces the incentive to innovate, and he can't say no to a lot of bad ideas. That doesn't mean that Apple cannot continue to innovate, it just needs to be more aggressive and stop resting on its laurels.

OH SHIT MY AFRICAN AMERICAN IS THAT A CALM AND REASONED RESPONSE ON MY Jow Forums?

DEPLOY 2 NEW SCREENFETCH THREADS, INJECT TRAP ATTENTION WHORING, AND READY THE DISTRO BAIT, WE CAN'T HAVE REAL DISCUSSION HERE.

nice trips.

Attached: grayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

This deserves a ban for shitposting

I don't miss him personally because I didn't know him but I think the industry was better with him in it. Like him or not, he was a risk taker and it usually paid off for the consumers.

trips of truth

Attached: innovation.jpg (2000x1334, 942K)

oh come on now, clearly what is meant is
"do you miss his influence"
not
lol wasn't he a cool guy at los altos house parties?

NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 99695990_mediaitem99695842.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>Natya Sadella
>Sundar Pichai
>Tim Cook
>Brian Krzanich
Who are these people?

He was the epitome of "form over function". He and his graphic-design and UX retards exemplified everything horrible about the 21st-century tech world. Fuck him. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Thanks, user. Plenty of faggots itt.

Yes, I miss the bantz.

>get a takeaway
Your pajeet is showing.

Sometimes I reach out and expect him to be next to me and he's not :(

I'm glad he's dead. The world is an infinitely better place without him.

Attached: 1507569444476.png (380x6301, 296K)

THIS

That movie about him was pretty good

He was a thief, a low-life criminal who was stealing others ideas and who screwed up his good friend who did most of the work on first apple computer.
Also he was a dirty hippy.

Eh, I guess yes, Apple was always apple, but at least he was better than the homo guy that pretends so so hard to be him

I'm not happy he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

Jobs would've never allowed the notch to happen

No. He enslaved humanity and sold us to the NSA, CIA for profit. God punished him with cancer.

I liked their firsts albums

I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone.

Attached: 425.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

The only apple product I used with regularity was an iPod touch. It was cumbersome and I constantly felt like I should just get a small mp3 player for a fraction of the price and sell the ipod.

I don't miss him because I never felt attached to him in the first place. I mean shit, I used to have youfagssuregottold as a bookmark.

Attached: yfsgt.png (468x150, 34K)

This is best American inventor!
Second best was Edison.
U S A
U U S A
S S
A A