Jow Forums really needs to get rid of the recaptcha. i couldn't even post here because it wasn't functioning

Jow Forums really needs to get rid of the recaptcha. i couldn't even post here because it wasn't functioning

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-26 01-28-04.png (346x275, 27K)

Buy pass.

> range banned on all the mobile ip ranges in my city
fuck gook moot

Same, I cannot post on mobile. I might get pass because it goes around that.

He's making it as insufferable as possible to post on the website without a pass for obvious reasons.

Look at it like a chance to get a life

You fool! That's exactly what Hiro wanted you to do when he banned you!

Just use OpenVPN. Renting a server is cheaper, and you don't support this shit behaviour.

>Your computer or network may be sending automated queries.
Check for malware m8. You can also bypass the captchas entirely and reduce the delay between posts for $20 a year.

don't worry it's only temporary, moot said so

>Jow Forums pass announced weeks later

TOP KEK

You can't even buy a pass outside of US if you don't have a credit card. Even if the one part of the FAQ tells you it's possible to use PayPal, you can't. I even mailed them about wanting to purchase one but never got a reply

>the current state of hiroshimachan

You can pay with bitcoin

>tfw remember when we didn't have captcha
I've been here too long

I get this problem on my desktop computer. If the Captcha is a cuck Captcha (where it's one big picture split into smaller pictures, or the dreaded "keep clicking until there are none left"), then I keep refreshing until I get an acceptable one. My desktop doesn't give me acceptable Captchas, and after only three or four refreshes, it decides that I'm sending "automated requests" and won't load any more. Captcha has always been exploitative, and it has always been a poor fit for this site, but now that it's not even functional it really needs to be replaced.

>laughs in Pass

Fucking newfag scum, if you think not having captcha is a good idea you obviously didn't use Jow Forums without it.

>Inspired surgeon

That doesn't always work.

>Roommate stops paying for internet
>Can't phone post because I'm (((banned)))
>Go to school in the next city over and come back
>Surprisingly able to phone post the entire week
>Go back to school and come back home
>(((Banned))) again
>Ban was from before internet was even out. Reason: proxy and ban evasion
>Ignore how fucking stupid the mods and admins have to be to count dynamic phone IPs into the proxy list
>say fuck it and buy a pass through a friend
>Still banned for reason above despite never phone posting before the internet wasnt paid for.

>Click all the buses!
>click bus
>takes literally 7 seconds to fade from one image to another
>click bus
>.......
>another one
>.......
>another one
>.......
>another one
>.......

Buy pass

I pretty much just come here to insult people and I'm fine how the hell do you retards manage to get banned

captchas ruined the internet

The janitor will delete posts that blatantly violate rules or sometimes just ones that hurt their feelings. Pick fights with the janitors by continuously reposting what they delete and they'll temp ban you for 15 minutes in addition to deleting the posts, keep it up and the mods will ban you for 3 days. Evade the ban and things start to get really fun. Works better on boards that have moderation, which Jow Forums really doesn't. I did get banned from Jow Forums recently for repeatedly posting that "women want rape" kopipe.

it does that when you are getting punished. othertimes it will just let you submit them all in one go

Punished? By who? What would I be being punished for?

Good. Phoneposters are cancer.

It wasn't like that, it was like 1 or 2 years after that and it was an user idea that moot take it, because he didn't want to ask for money (and put shitty publicity)

You can use the reload button, after 3 times, you will choose stores

just use Jow Forums x to force noscript captcha. it's a lot better.

good. fuck phoneposters