I will shut down Jow Forums by the end of this year

I will send an email to Gook Moot for an access request. If he doesn't respond then he'll be in violation of the new GDPR policy. I will officially be allowed to send a complaint to the EU and Jow Forums can get fined millions of euros

Attached: BOG.jpg (390x198, 26K)

Are you an EU resident?

>I will shut down Jow Forums by the end of this year
good
more productive hours

Yes

Attached: PILL.jpg (400x211, 27K)

do it

Utterly based, user.
I want off this ride.

I am a shitposter and I must be stopped. Do it faggot.

Attached: a41b9b29-cf27-43a7-8bea-74070f83cf18[1].jpg (450x461, 20K)

just do it already, faggot

Please do I need to get off of this god forsaken site but don't want to post cheese pizza.

JUST DO IT OP or you are faggot

Attached: knowingishalfthebattleandtheotherhalfis28309047.png (500x803, 202K)

So what? The worst that will do is make Jow Forums unavailable to you EuroPoors.
It's not like Jow Forums does substantial business there the EU doesn't have jurisdiction anywhere else

>KEEP IT ONLINE
>THE GOY MUST WASTE THEIR TIME

Attached: PAR89834[1].jpg (127x192, 9K)

Yes please
Do it based op
Free us

do it
free us

You should email him about Google Analytics. It should be opt-in for EU citizens. If he replies anything but "of course, we'll get right on it", that's a reason for a complaint.

People have tried to destroy Jow Forums before, right? Surely they have. I hope you manage to really do it.

Jow Forums does not store any data that can be tied to your identity.

Alas, you can't use e-mail as evidence for anything, unless the e-mail in question was an unsolicited demand.

It's not really evidence for anything, you just need to be able to say that you've contacted the website in question about the issue and they did nothing about it to get an investigation going.

I doubt they'll actually spend time on investigating the GDPR compliance of an anonymous imageboard.

I'd just like to remind you that this website's international Alexa rank hovers around 200. There aren't all that many websites more deserving of an investigation.

The site is anonymous you fucktard. Jow Forums doesn't even ask for your e-mail. It's practically impossible for Jow Forums to not be GDPR compliant.

Passes exist and they use email, and Google Analytics by default collects IP addresses and device IDs, which are considered personal information.

>implying Google, AdGlare and whatever else aren't tracking you through Jow Forums

I did not think about the pass system, you're correct on that. Google analytics is Google's service.
>implying Jow Forums is liable for 3rd-parties.

As Jow Forums has integrated 3rd parties to their website design, YES, Jow Forums is liable for 3rd parties data collecting on IT's website, at least according to GDPR.

3rd parties who are likely already GDPR compliant or will be before the end of the grace period. Thus Jow Forums is in the green, besides the pass situation, and I can't comment on that.

The grace period ended two days ago. Google Analytics requires an opt-in to be GDPR compliant.

>fuck the pass system
>we now have to watch three video ads before posting

>implying Jow Forums is liable for 3rd-parties.
It is, actually. They're gathering data without opt-in, so Jow Forums is not GDPR compliant.

Suck my dick.

ITT: People that don't understand the GDPR

the ride never ends, pal

never

post pix

I understand perfectly that Jow Forums is obligated to harvest my email address so they can email me about an updated privacy policy.

Has Jow Forums pass users recieved any emails?

Kek, doesn't apply in the US, genius.

>updated privacy policy
The site doesn't even have a privacy policy in the first place, does it? The legal link at the bottom is just dmca.

>What personal information is collected?
>Jow Forums collects and stores user information for postings. Once a post is pruned or deleted, it is removed from our web server. We value the privacy of our users, and will not make private information such as IP addresses available to others, except to comply with court orders or to cooperate with law enforcement agencies when appropriate.

I haven't. Breach already there.