The new owner of Jow Forums (Hiro) lives in France

The new owner of Jow Forums (Hiro) lives in France.
Hiro has implemented malware, crypto miners, data mining scripts and much more on Jow Forums.
Jow Forums hasn't made any changes to become GDPR compliant.

If you live in EU, and you haven't told your country's data inspection about Jow Forums, you are letting Hiro get away with millions of money for no work!

What are you waiting for?

Attached: 1501929485199.jpg (482x424, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=50061
yellow-journal.jp/tag/不惑のインターネット・関係者インタビュー/
youtube.com/watch?v=2wcI10CNuxU
fr.linkedin.com/in/hiroyuki-nishimura-63a17535/de
rbt.asia/g/thread/61017968
google.com/about/company/user-consent-policy.html?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit exists

Keep gaslighting and trying to set a false narrative. It's not going to work, but keep trying, it's honestly fun to you see try.

Where can I find my country's data inspection?

ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=50061

This document has a list of all EU-member states authorities responsible for data protection. Contact org-responsible for your country.

I hope Jow Forums is kill.

Hiro lives in France? I don't know that.

>The new owner of Jow Forums (Hiro) lives in France.
[Citation needed]
>Hiro has implemented malware, crypto miners, data mining scripts and much more on Jow Forums.
Again, [citation needed], besides, that's what VM's are for
>Jow Forums hasn't made any changes to become GDPR compliant.
idgaf, Jow Forums is supposed to be anonymous in the first place so it doesn't matter
>If you live in EU, and you haven't told your country's data inspection about Jow Forums, you are letting Hiro get away with millions of money for no work!
>Implying we would get any of it
let him re-invest it on Jow Forums
>What are you waiting for?
you to an hero

hello hiro

after Jow Forums is kill i say we move to lynx chan
because 8 chan a shit

>we

what

OwO

Attached: Screenshot_20180527_141455.png (628x141, 10K)

>The new owner of Jow Forums (Hiro) lives in France.
so do i, more info pls

Lynxchan is alright I guess

Never use "we" to imply you have any authority and can speak for the group

He moved to Paris after he got into trouble with the Japanese law enforcement. He has lost countless of libel lawsuits concerning 2ch and now owes millions of dollars in penalties that he has absolutely no intention of paying.

Jow Forums passes really raises eyebrows plus all the malware scripts about compliance with GDPR. There should be some kind of investigation.

Get a pipe and some blueprints.
We'll find his adress.

Nice buzzwords, asswipe.

That sounds a bit shaky. The most obvious GDPR violation is easily the Google Analytics tracking. EU citizens need to opt-in to third party personal information collection for it to be allowed. Jow Forums also uses Google Analytics tracking cookies without asking users for consent or even informing them about them, which is again a clear violation of GDPR.

based Hiro living in my country , where is he living exactly ? (what region or city ?)

Attached: Moot.png (1348x474, 140K)

According to my research, Hiro lives in Paris.

Do any alive sites even use lynx?

I know endchan which is very obscure uses lynxhub

sort of alive but i don't think there's any technical reason that, it's just a lack of popularity

for that

>in Japan
>heart surgeon
>#1
>one day, yakuza boss need new heart
>hiro do operation
>but mistake!
>yakuza boss die!
>yakuza very mad
>hide in fishing boat
>come to france
>Jow Forums give me job
>now i have house, French car, and new woman
>Jow Forums save life
>my big secret?
>i kill yakuza boss on purpose!
>i good surgeon
>za best!

What research?

Do you know what any of the words you just said mean?

I'm on the case. Hiro is 100% fucked.

Underrated

hiroshima nagasaki had made this cool april fools joke with various boards mixing together, like Jow Forums and /mlp/. he also set longer captcha periods so i can upload 3mb webm on shitty clogged network connection in a single attempt. let him have his millions, he's a cool guy

Attached: 1525727923981.png (533x633, 314K)

>Jow Forums makes money
lol

>Jow Forums is supposed to be anonymous in the first place
>Doesn't realize GDPR is about making you anonymous

>post BRAP and WHIRRR threads on /v/
>seething jannie wants to ban me
>needs my IP
>I do not consent
>seething jannie can't do anything

Attached: 95634324578.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>Posting from your provider, ip range, or entire fucking country got blocked. Oy vey, how is it possible that you still don't have Jow Forums pass?

people like you are the reason why i have to reset router ten times just to use vee. faggot

>implying moot was a saint

>idgaf, Jow Forums is supposed to be anonymous in the first place so it doesn't matter

didn't some aussie shitposter prove that Jow Forums keeps detailed histories of user's posts based on IP and other metrics?

i live in the us so i don't care

ED forums 2.9.98

>Citations needed for basic public information
Newfag please go.

>8 chan a shit
This. It's even more alt right (even though Jow Forumstards think it's lefty because /leftypol/ exists and they can't realize chans can have more than one board), retarded and disgusting than the worst here.

Can EU nuke Jow Forums for doing this kind of shit to EU internet users?

at least he tried to have that image.
Hiroshima just atom bomb

>basic public information
>yet no citation provided
Dismissed, fake and gay

who?

At least he fucks 002

Interview with him where he talks quite a bit about living in France, specifically Paris.

yellow-journal.jp/tag/不惑のインターネット・関係者インタビュー/

Even worse. You know what Hiro does, moot acted good and then fucked you up in your sleep.

fpbp

Genuinely laughed, good post

Attached: lol.jpg (1000x700, 399K)

Source on the wife?

Fine, have some context...
youtube.com/watch?v=2wcI10CNuxU

He does actually have a wife though. He married the woman he had been living with for 10 years just before he ran away to France.

So is Jow Forums in actual violated of GDPR?

i'm pretty sure it does violate the GDPR

Don't report Jow Forums pls it's all I've got.

With all of the data mining threads on Jow Forums, I'm surprised anyone cares.

Is she wapanese or french?

fr.linkedin.com/in/hiroyuki-nishimura-63a17535/de

Is this gookmoot himself?

LUL

Site wide euronigger ban when

Japanese. Apparently they had a son as well.

fuck hotwheels

I want to kiss Win10-tan on the lips

>Examples of data not considered personal data
>anonymised data.
ip addresses are probably stored like virtually everywhere else and it's retarded that it's on the list of what qualifies personal data in the first place.

either way. easily fixed because of >

Hiro allows ekansovi.com to run scripts which maliciously track users using a 1x1 pixel tracking script by abusing WebSockets, WebRTC and other techniques to keep track of users.

See rbt.asia/g/thread/61017968

>all these people that think European laws matter, the least of which internet laws

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

You want all euros to be banned from Jow Forums, right?

Back to twitch

Hiro is deep state

So? Many sites allow google-analytics.com to run scripts which maliciously does whateverthefucktheydo. But just like with ekansovi that's not 4chans problem. Children who wants their nonexistant stuff removed need to talk to google or whoever else is doing the tracking.

dumb frog poster

why did you post a white rectangle?

they matter enough to google, facebook, microsoft, ibm, amd, nvidia, apple, twitter, amazon and basically any other company that wants to conduct business in the EU and is worth mention, you genuine fucking retard.

You mean those businesses that have physical locations, capital, and personnel in Europe? Great, now what does Jow Forums have to lose? The servers are in America.

>Hiro has implemented malware, crypto miners, data mining scripts and much more on Jow Forums.
Sauce? Privacy badger sees nothing.
There has been a few shitty ads at the beginning, they had to be filtered manually when users reported them on /qa/, now it's supposed to be OK but you can still report them.
Ads are not made by Jow Forums, they're distributed by whatever ad agency accepted to work with Jow Forums (and the less shady ones refused obviously.)

>Jow Forums hasn't made any changes to become GDPR compliant.
Strangely enough, Jow Forums is already GDPR compliant (except permabans, they have to have a time limit. I guess they're X years bans now.)
No accounts, only an IP per post that is deleted permanently when the thread 404, unless ban or the police asking to archive a thread, all explained in the rules with a splash screen when you first visit.
Idk about gold accounts, I guess there isn't much to change either since there are no logs of activity. The mailing wasn't necessary, all other companies didn't had to spam you either.

The flat he was in during his last YT live looked like any place that hasn't been deeply renovated in the last few decades. Single glassed wooden windows with oldish mechanism. So could be anywhere.

So that's Alphabet/Google who's in trouble, not Jow Forums.

You mean Jow Forums's IP removed from default European DNSs?

BASED hirohito

i wasn't arguing against anything you've just posted, maybe read the reply chain before responding with irrelevant stuff.

It's too cryptic, nobody can follow the conversation here lol

>Take métro in 15th arrondissement
>See Asian guy
>He kinda looks like Hiro
>Other Asian guy gets in
>He kinda looks like Hiro

It's the perfect disguise.

Attached: 1389714956030.png (765x757, 426K)

Unironically this. And before some b& claims im a shill. I've watched this shithole become flooded with normalfags. It was always a shithole, but at least it had oc and quality threads more often than it does now. It needs to be purged and remade.

Attached: d2153a60d86d60b1880547777bb2d7d4.jpg (1200x600, 123K)

1. I'm using an app, so there's no malware, ads and tracking.
2. Malware and mining isn't part of the GDPR.
3. It's not Jow Forums that is at fault here, but it's the platforms that are linked to on Jow Forums. Jow Forums itself does not collect the data. It's the shitty ad agencies and trackers.

>privacy badger sees nothing

Attached: Screenshot_20180527-203252.png (1440x2560, 554K)

Jow Forums still serves EU citizens. The second you start serving EU citizens, GDPR applies.

Users still have to give consent to data collection, even if it is by third parties on their site.

Jow Forums shutdown when?

Soon

>So that's Alphabet/Google who's in trouble, not Jow Forums.
No, it's Jow Forums who's in trouble. It's Jow Forums's responsibility to ask for a permission from EU citizens to use Google Analytics.

google.com/about/company/user-consent-policy.html?hl=en

mewch.net

Well I hope so for soon

It better hurry up

can't wait to see hiro getting fucked probably won't happen

>mewch

Attached: 1516786620743.jpg (360x425, 37K)

>he actually uses the meme software privacy badger

>to you see try
so I see myself trying

Attached: shiburin.png (266x220, 13K)

based

>see thread in catalog
>oh another autistic shit thread, will prolly die
>next day
>100 replies
this site is worse than fucking reddit
kill yourself IMMEDIATELY if you posted here with no sage

hello hiro