Whats your go-to browser at the moment and why?

whats your go-to browser at the moment and why?

Attached: 1487614123971.png (984x1862, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

uzbl.org/keybindings.php
spyware.neocities.org/articles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>try out palemoon
>as soon as it's done installing a gigantic dog dick sprouts from my monitor
>butterfly by smile.dk starts playing as it sprays cum everywhere

Firefox and Nightly belong into the botnet section. They may be open source, but include lots of telemetry, spyware services like Google and other shit.

every "modern" browser design is a botnet today

Firefox. Been using it since like 2004 and don't feel the need to change it. Tried palemoon a bit and felt way slower. Used Chrome on a friends PC but I don't like the settings, how it looks (dont think it looks worse just used to FF at this point) and the fact that it uses a lot of ram when opening lots of tabs.

chrome and variants now feel slower than FF too
but I'm kind of sick of the direction FF is heading

Ungoogled Chromium
fastest browser minus the botnet

[OBJECTIVE OPINION]
firefox quantum is now the best browser.

I've heard its supposed to be faster (or at least it was) but I didn't notice a difference. There were a few times where I was kinda pissed of with FF (inbuilt pocket, hello and telemetry but learned to disable them) and decided to try something else only to realize how much worse they actually are.

Brave shows some potential but its a buggy piece of shit at the moment and at the rate its evolving (literally close to the same it was in 2016) I don't see it becoming better than FF any time soon.

firefox 54 because tab groups

What’s wrong with Midori?

Waterfox for ctrl/shift selecting tabs
If a less leaky browser can do this please let me know

Firefox

how do you disable this stuff?

All my old firefox addons are unusable. what should I replace them with?

>implying there's a single browser that isn't a botnet

Hmm. Seems they removed "hello". To disable pocket just write "about:config" in the address bar then search for "extensions.pocket.enable" then change it to "false".

Chromium. It works good. It supports sandbox ING with alsa.

Google Ultron.

>Safari technological preview
>Are you fucking kidding me

It's dead and doesn't receive any more updates. It died in 2015, hence ElementaryOS removing it as their standard browser.

who are you quoting

Isn't Epiphany just Webkit Nightly for Lunix? If so, updated chart?

Attached: hmm.png (984x1862, 1.25M)

What's wrong with Vivaldi exactly?
Great browser

Nothing. They’re just never going to get more than .01% of the market share

window 10
window 10
window 10
window 10
window 10

Attached: window 10.png (1138x817, 134K)

falkon.

firefox, been using it since ver2 and im satisfied with it
ver3 was a serious pain in the ass though, its fine now at least

Chrome, obviously

Falkon. So based and secure not even these meme lists notice it

I use Firefox ESR

I use bing with safe search off
>tfw binged "index of upload converting img tag in page url"

Attached: wojak noosed.jpg (160x314, 4K)

>Chrome
because i love being in a botnet

Iridium, Samsung internet and Safari.

Firefox of course. On all my operating systems that support it of course. Kind of limited to Chrome on the Chromebook. However if chrome started accepting add-ons so I could use an equivalent of uBlock origin, I'd make the full time swtich from Firefox. I'm intergrated into the Google ecosystem as is, so it would be nice to have everything sync easily.

On desktop I’m stuck between Brave and Firefox. I like Firefox and it has always been my primary browser. It works exactly how I want a browser to work, but it’s just slow, and I’m starting to hate and not trust Mozilla.

Brave is fast as shit but the UI sucks, the built in as locker kind of sucks and it doesn’t support extensions yet. The switch to Chromium front end should fix all of these issues for me so I can move to brave full time.

It's called GNOME Web you shitlord.

i just did that and it changed to "golden gate bridge"

>edge
>not botnet
Also, where's Falkon (qupzilla)?

IceCat is the only good non-botnet browser with essentials features. Other web browser are either bloated botnets (waterfox, firefox, chromium...) or too minimalistic (surf for example) or just shit (chromiums derivatives for examples that doesn't feel right in GNU/Linux maybe because it feels like it's ported from windows).

>However if chrome started accepting add-ons so I could use an equivalent of uBlock origin
What? Chrome has addons and has ublock origin

What does it do? Is it like one of those "blue waffle" things or is it pizza?

>what
Firefox
>why
Best UI/UX, superior control over privacy and customizability

Chromium, because it's still faster than any other alternative I've tried (at least on my shitbox)

Firefox since forever

ungoogled chromium

Agreed that Firefox is botnet tier. The Mr Robot addon sponsorship money was a big example of that.

Why would Safari preview be in God Tier if Safari is in Shit Tier?

Why would Edge be above Chrome if Edge is rebuilt on Chromium engine with an even shittier hack of javascript fork on top of it? Why would Firefox Nightly be Godtier if it exposes shitty development or bugs in the immediate to the end user?

Pfft.

>waterfox
How bad is Waterfox?
I tried IceCat on mobile, but it took to long to render webpages. I switched to Waterfox and haven't had a problem.

Attached: 1494037490612.png (533x560, 338K)

Waterfox is cool, been using it a while

Lmao what

How come there isn't a one perfect browser that would satisfy everyone?

Unironically Edge. It fucking works and works fine.

Yandex for Windows
Chrome for Android

Qute browser is the only correct choice here

This.

> Don't want jewgle botnet
> Want Brave without autism

Wat do

Firefox Developer edition.

Unironically opera

It's fucking pizza, don't go there.

chrome onlyy

Is Vivaldi its own thing, or is it like Brave where it's just heavily-modified Chromium? Also, in light of how Firefox had a backdoor for ads, how well does Vivaldi respect your privacy?

Attached: V.png (768x768, 515K)

but uzbl is based on webkit...

Attached: uzbl_tabbed1.png (796x461, 67K)

It's chromium
Shit privacy, it's partially closed source and it uses Blink engine (chromium)

Chrome because I'm unaffected or minimally affected by autism

On qutebrowser atm - does this have vim shortcuts?

Modified Firefox, and Otter Browser for secondary browser usage.

surf.

Firefox stable, it's currently the least worst. I have Chromium as a secondary browser on all of my computers too.

Waiting for IceCat 60ESR to save browsers.

>Is Vivaldi its own thing, or is it like Brave where it's just heavily-modified Chromium?
Vivaldi, like Brave, is based on Chromium, yes.
>in light of how Firefox had a backdoor for ads, how well does Vivaldi respect your privacy?
Vivaldi is closed source and proprietary so we have no idea.

Google Chrome

This.

>no qutebrowser
Anyone have a more up to date version?

Attached: file.png (650x650, 57K)

Yes, it works better and is more lightweight than qutebrowser. Scripts replace addons and they are cool, there are adblockers and shiet.

If I'm reading this correctly though, there's no way to change what URL you're on in the browser itself? Or am I interpreting that page incorrectly?

Is "O" uzbl.org/keybindings.php

ungoogled chromium

spyware.neocities.org/articles/
with this link, you faggots should know that ungoogled chromium, iridium, brave, and palemoon should be in the higher ups of browser tiers

>not using waterfox and unGoogled Chromium.

How do you ungoogle it, though?

chromium. it just werkz. I've tried every browser, even the meme ones, and I always come back to chromium.
Might try brave in a few months when they switch to a chromium front end and have more extensions. Their proprietary adblock and ui is trash.

Vivaldi is proprietary but is open-source.

>Brave
>not "Total fucking scam"
Update it

Firefox Nightly because containers are a fucking blessing.

He's probably talking about chrome mobile, which doesn't support addons

Waterfox
XUL addons

Attached: 1391831618569.gif (500x500, 102K)

FireShit

I use macOS and I don't know which to use honestly. I kinda dislike the fact I have to use an extra plugin for .webm on Safari but everything else seems so nice.

firefox.
Lots of add-ons, works and there's big chance that it isn't a botnet.

Chromium. Good browser and has the customization similar to FF if you know what's up.

Is Iridium great?

Wget master race

M-x eww enter
Because switching windows while doing finances is almost as retarded as moving your hand to touch a mouse or, worse, touchpad.

by installing ungoogled chromium