Some Jow Forums paranoid dumbass claimed that's impossibru to get legit LTSB iso, from torrents etc...

Some Jow Forums paranoid dumbass claimed that's impossibru to get legit LTSB iso, from torrents etc, because mah checksums would be different everywhere, infected with a lot of trojans and miners.
Fuck you, I spent hours downloading ~10 iso files from different sources, including that basket weaving Vietnamese fileshare hosting site with 5y old iso with 100kb download speed just to find just one infected iso. All of them have same SHA256 and size.
Holy fug, you guys literally are the paranoid fucked in head botnet fighters. I know this one iso could be compromised years ago and forced publicly to fool everyone but that's another story.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
youtube.com/watch?v=7Dt5Nf7ct5c
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/upgrade-win-10-pro-to-win-10-ltsb-2016-help.72620/
msdn.su/downloads/operating-systems/windows-10/64-bit/en/iso/en-windows-10-enterprise-2016-ltsb-x64-dvd-9059483-iso
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 10/
github.com/SegoCode/Windows.util
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In case someone is looking for the same info, this should be valid and available everywhere on public torrents:
---------------------------
Checksum information
---------------------------
Name: en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso
Size: 3577901056 bytes (3412 MB)

CRC32: F1BDFDC0

CRC64: 4B1036BFDAE262D8

SHA256: 3874BC7160ED10F28744DC2B00F9518AF99E706296B969FB7EAF26009E1CAF76

SHA1: 031ED6ACDC47B8F582C781B039F501D83997A1CF

>All of them have same SHA256 and size.
That doesn't necessary mean they're clean.

Holy shit.

Attached: 200_DELET_THIS.jpg (633x758, 93K)

If you live in the UK I happen to have the checksums for you:

MD5:
4194221104878a2655ce60ddb5e66018 en-gb_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9060114.iso

SHA256: e449df295f834ce6d6ea6dbfd02df7ab88ac12c0dea1e78d3029575f3ea2f711 en-gb_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9060114.iso

I mean, if you want to get technical, I can say nobody can be certain you exist.

You spent how long? Mate, we just meant use common sense.

Umm, yes it does, sweetie.

Source from Microsoft?

Just wanted to be sure multiple public sources have exactly same file and check if any could be compromised, surprisingly they weren't. Also I was looking for checksums which at least everyone in internet believe valid.
Your common sense is shit tho, kys yourself, my dude.

Mydoggylife site is a primary source, from people who have access to msdn etc. MS provides only sha1 for its shit products but sha1 is untrustworthy.

>Windows 10
>I spent hours
>paranoid fucked in head
sounds like a (you) problem

Anyone tried to convert Pro version to LTSB by registry editing? What pros and cons?

>sha1 is untrustworthy
no its not, that paper with the collision was under very specific conditions non applicable to real life, let alone to an iso.

Maybe, but I prefer big numbers if you know what I mean

Also, I know someone would seek this too, just like me, open source KMS activation:
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms

>open source
>git repo just has a .exe

You can get vlmcsd and openvpn driver for yourself from original sources, this repo is an example of how to do it.

Answer me, you dorks

LTSB is fine and all, it's what I used up until late last year, but LTSB is inferior to running the latest Windows 10 Enterprise build customized with MSMG ToolKit. You can strip down the latest build to LTSB levels but have the improved component versions.

>I'm going to install malware on my computer.
>Gee I hope there's not any extra malware in my malware so I can botnet while I botnet.

I just found a copy of LTSB that let me run a couple CAD programs. Why should I give a fuck about there being a little extra botnet inside a botnet I only run a couple times a month?

>all botnets are created equal

Attached: total fag.png (439x85, 18K)

Attached: 1526948134471.png (898x790, 1.13M)

dude, never beleive someone who says something is impossible to find. it's almost always possible, just not always easy. we live in the digital age. it's extremely rare that something is simply gone. especially something like windows. ms doesn't care where you get windows from. pirate it all you like. what they care about is that you eventually pay for a licence. even then, there are ways to activate it. also, just because they all have the same sha256 and size, doesn't mean they're clean. what you want to do is confirm the clean sha256 first, then look for that.

Not many sellers on eBay sell MAK activation for LTSB

youtube.com/watch?v=7Dt5Nf7ct5c

>install ltsb
>shit just works

Jow Forums seething

your question was retarded and this isnt /sqt/

You can't brainlet. You cannot even convert Enterprise SAC to LTSC nor vice versa without a reinstall.

You asshead, they say there is a way to hack registry to get LTSB version thru Pro, maybe your retarded potato?

>from torrents
Why when you can get it from fucking microsoft for free and I'm using it right fucking now.

It's another limited version for ants

You may use Toggle Tweaker v4.0

What do you mean by limited?

Fokken g'tards jeez:
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/upgrade-win-10-pro-to-win-10-ltsb-2016-help.72620/
DuckDuckGo it, I forgot that I read exactly but it was something something about it being a SHIT which one should avoid

Attached: I-can-count-to-potato.jpg (407x405, 23K)

Improve your reading comprehension. It is handy after grade 4.

Your a special boy I see just like a few other ubuntomongoloids itt in this thread who ignored my last sentence in op's original post about possible compromise, but anyway, you lost simple general logic of this thread please try to stop sniffing poopings of your cat it damages your brain and ability to understand the world outside your mom's basement where your live right now, gentooid.

>LTSB from microsoft is limited
If the original source is limited then where the fuck are you going to get it from you fucking mong

Old ISO used by millions of internet hamsters who believe it's valid, like just close your mind nigga and forget about botnets
Or look that thread about registry hack to upgrade from original unlicensed Pro to LTSB, you humanoid.

>using windows 10

>I spent hours downloading ~10 iso files from different sources
What a waste of bandwidth

you can verify the SHA1 of your iso by looking here
msdn.su/downloads/operating-systems/windows-10/64-bit/en/iso/en-windows-10-enterprise-2016-ltsb-x64-dvd-9059483-iso

>© 2017 MSDN.SU — Unofficial fansite of the wonderful network that inspires developers.

Attached: 1526639248607.png (300x300, 13K)

it pulls directly from the MSDN for people without a subscription to see what they have listed including the hashes
its just a tool to verify hashes with official ISOs

It's a question of trusting someone anyway, easily I can and will trust in the same way mydigitallife.net in the first place because reasons and no other options to get original info from MSDN myself, so it doesn't actually matter at all where you get checksums, what matters is how much these numbers are shat all over internet and trusted by other people, this simple idea some kiddos itt don't understand

bump

y'all niggas sound like you don't even know that you can generate valid HWIDs and don't even need AutoKMS for free registered versions of windows these days

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/

Autokms activates in a min with a few clicks. Your method requires registry editing and shit, give me 2 reasons to use this method, I dare you.

Scroll down and observe the existence of the tool that automates the process for you, you mong.

This shit is too bulky, why one should use it, again?

Where is that obnoxious faggot who made my jimmies rustled with those long ass posts in previous threads about all mah infected iso torrents and how "unsecure" torrents what he is unable to use any LTSB found on internet?
Come at me, bro.

Attached: RayZerKai53ddf785077df.jpg (960x678, 61K)

You can literally download any Windows 10 server off of microsoft's website.

Holy fuck are you people retarded.

You can download only a limited LTSB, different version which is a shit.

You're literally tech illiterate redditor normie, unironically kys yourself right now, pleb.

i actually tried it once but something removed it after a while so i installed gentoo.

Attached: 1386259855477.jpg (2048x1536, 867K)

>getting trolled THIS hard by Jow Forums

Attached: ivan.jpg (479x496, 52K)

Adobe with Opera made newly installed LTSB to BSOD in my VM

Attached: 1390741607746.jpg (198x197, 8K)

Attached: Muh freedom.jpg (550x496, 65K)

We didn't even start

Attached: 1406585287001.jpg (560x420, 40K)

The US one looks correct. Macroshaft only provides a SHA1 so I can't verify the UK one because I can't be arsed to download it. Here's the text for it:

Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (x64) - DVD (English-United Kingdom)
SHA1: 21D25006B7F0C00D035A200B0FE4CB7DA1C1E2EF
File name: en-gb_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9060114.iso

If anyone wants an official checksum for something else let me know, I have legit access to an MSDN account.

forgot pic

Attached: Capture.png (620x901, 52K)

the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 10/ enjoy faggots

Yeah it does.

>inb4 muh hash collision

>10
>LTSB
It's still a PoS no matter how much you fuck with it, two identical machines and XP is fuck tons faster, more responsive, and easier to deal with and look at.

Attached: 1312522515127.jpg (604x539, 85K)

>windows xp on an SSD
kek

Thanks for info, pal
Please post ru_ ltsb 1607 x64 version sha1 with a screenshot

Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB (x64) - DVD (Russian)
SHA1: 0770A930A329A487B8A637AA7836E307A8B47634
File name: ru_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9057886.iso

Attached: russian1607.png (634x525, 29K)

>Your
can't read and can't write, i c

Attached: wwwww.gif (340x340, 137K)

>SSD.
When will the chinks flood the market?

Nice! Spasibo, bro.

github.com/SegoCode/Windows.util

>XP
enjoy getting a rootkit

Everyone here is a tech illiterate moron. I got an ISO from some random guy's FTP server literally by just putting the filename into google. Microsoft's own website had the checksums for their 2016 LTSB and my ISO matched.

You can't 'put' things in an OS that's already compiled like that, that's something a 12 year old would say.

>You can't 'put' things in an OS that's already compiled like that, that's something a 12 year old would say.
kek..

> All of them have same SHA256 and size.
They all have the same malware inside.

>You can't 'put' things in an OS that's already compiled like that

Attached: you_are_wrong.png (1467x703, 83K)

> what is .wim
> what is MDT

Attached: u idiot.jpg (500x367, 25K)

No, it can't be true, Windows isn't a botnet

Just use windows 7.

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpnAp1vt1Iod1XuUsP0XzvzYhMjXrJkhNgukw8zi19x5Dgj8tc.jpg (167x302, 10K)

bumpeeno

Link to the exes needed from a trustworthy source?

>be me
>one year ago
>first hear of Linux after having been using Windows 10 for 2 years, and Windows XP for a decade before that
>after an hour of learning why minimal stuff is better, settle on Antergos
>this took 2 hours total
I don't understand how people can get thrown so far off the right path. You're merely dealing with Windows 10 LTSB and it took that long? I'm.... I'm sorry for you user

>doing all this when you could simply download any GNU + Linux distro and already have it installed in under half an hour
typical winfag

>requesting for a localised win10
spot a retard.
It's not win7 idiots. You can change language any time.
LTSB crowd is really bucnch of inbreeds

>Being this technically superior.

I bet you use Linuxes.

yes there is literally no scenario where someone might want an image with their default language already installed. After all, if there were microsoft would be offering language specific iso's.

wait...

>microsoft is offering language specific iso of LTSB

oh, so this thread is a joke then. Go to microsoft and get your language specific iso of LTSB.

that's literally what's pictured in you mega autist.
m$ offers different ltsb iso's loaded with default languages.

Attached: i-sure-hope-he's-trolling.png (826x814, 43K)

Come on man.... really? at the very least I expect a little bit of intelligence, if this was a bait this was some decent quality bait for once that got me to actually reply to it

Also, fucking kek

Attached: f1c3a8d0aed2330752da268a46443180.png (1200x1200, 1.07M)

it's good enough for me
only security updates is much better
I know the new one comes 2019 but any details on exact date?

What's the fuzz with checksums if you guys just download it from mirosoft's site?

Literally where

LTSB requires an MSDN account which most people don't have access to. You basically can only get one from an employer who is a M$ partner. The checksum let's people verify the copy they torrent against the official one.

Why bother then? Isn't it easier to just debloat win10 that you already have license for and aquire security updates legally?

LTSB is the only version of windows 10 that is remotely stable because it's the only version that doesn't receive feature updates (the big updates 1-2 times a year that always cause issues for numerous people). Pro/Ent allow you to delay feature updates but not stop them. LTSB only gets security updates.

LTSB also comes with a lot of the debloat already taken care of. The UWP apps and the windows store are completely gone and you get the comfy classic calculator by default.

There's a meme about LTSB not spying, which is not really true, but it does spy less than any other version of windows 10 out of the box.

>only version that doesn't receive feature updates
Feature updates are connected wit built-in apps. Once they're removed, there's no updates. My pro doesn't update itself.
>LTSB also comes with a lot of the debloat already taken care of.
Yes, it's basically "chess for retards". 5 minutes of copypasting takes the same effect if one can read.

>Windows 10 iso
>five year old
>Windows 10
>five year old
Yeah, seems totally legit.

>Feature updates are connected wit built-in apps
this is categorically false. Updates are provided by the update service based on your windows version and your preferences. What apps you have installed has nothing to do with it. Feature updates are basically a re-installation of windows wherein your settings are re-applied afterwards (at least in theory, this almost never works as intended in practice).

>My pro doesn't update itself.
Because you've probably disabled updates completely. I don't want windows to not update, I want it to only get security updates. LTSB does this by default as feature updates are not even available. New features are applied to a new version every 3 years that needs to be explicitly downloaded and installed from scratch.

>5 minutes of copypasting takes the same effect if one can read.
it's very unlikely that the powershell script you ran from a web search is achieving the same level of debloat as microsoft's official version. Your event log is probably rife with errors from the pieces you left behind, and you'll have to re-apply your debloat scripts every time you get a feature update. LTSB doesn't even require this, ever. Even if it only takes 1 minute that's 1 minute more than it takes on LTSB.

In summary my options are:

A) Get a LTSB torrent and verify the checksum against the official source or
B) Pay for a legitimate copy of Pro then install it, find various scripts online (or write them yourself) to achieve the same level of debloat as LTSB, then break updates so I don't get feature (or security) updates and when I do decide to update re-run the debloat scripts every time.

I don't know why you're arguing anyway, just use what you want I don't give a fuck.

>I don't know why you're arguing anyway
>I'm going to autistically quote your post line by line and write a three paragraph long response
Not the guy you were responding to, but Jesus Christ. It's fucking Windows, it's shit no matter what you do. LTSB does a few things you could achieve manually, at the cost of having less options.

Lel, exactly.
Imagine there are retards in this board that willingly flush their legit win10 licenses down the drain to fall for this meme.