Tfw not in charge of the OS that I've installed on my PC with hardware I've paid for

tfw not in charge of the OS that I've installed on my PC with hardware I've paid for

thanks Microsoft

Attached: 1496001806066.png (510x579, 30K)

>tfw you paid for an OS

>paying to become a product
gg OP

Did you not choose to use it? Could you not put something else on there that may or may not tell you what data it collects?

I didn't do shit.

>Tfw completetly in control

I can even choose not to use systemd. I find it convenient on my server and desktop but I can go full meme with no repercussions on my laptops.

Free software is nice

Attached: 1526778245172.png (657x527, 44K)

You're paying to rent it retart

>retarded op
>uses wangblows 10
how surprising...
thanks for removing another thread to make room for this one
have some salvia and a (u)

It's because of Group Policy you dolt. Open gpedit.msc and fix it.

You keep hearing this shit excuse.

"Just open gpedit.msc and fix it"

This is the same as telling somebody to get a car if they're asking for directions on how to get to California from New York. Get a fucking reality check.

Well, OP, from the looks of it, it seems more like your workplace is in charge of it.

... it's really not that hard.

Attached: 1502051199835.jpg (304x237, 33K)

And if you don't have gpedit because you're on Home edition or something, stick this in a .bat file and run it:
@echo off
pushd "%~dp0"

dir /b %SystemRoot%\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientExtensions-Package~3*.mum >List.txt
dir /b %SystemRoot%\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientTools-Package~3*.mum >>List.txt

for /f %%i in ('findstr /i . List.txt 2^>nul') do dism /online /norestart /add-package:"%SystemRoot%\servicing\Packages\%%i"
pause

ez pz

why do you keep posting this over and over and over again

You have fucking brain damage. Did you drop out of high school?

pssh
chump don't want no help, chump won't get no help..

Where the fuck are you retards coming from. Since the release Windows 10(and even before that) we have been telling you EVERY DAY that it's the most bullshit botnet ever created. It's literally your first day on Jow Forums if you don't know that. Go back to whereever you came from.

You have not done shit to help anyone. Fucking dropout trash.

Are you incapable of pressing buttons? It's not some obscure command in the terminal, it's literally just clickety clackity with your mouse. Damn, people really do get dumber every day.

See Also you're a fucking moron.

None of these parameters make any sense. Get the fuck out of Jow Forums.

This his how I know you're uneducated, unemployed and you've never had a friend for more than one week because you are so fucking stupid and obnoxious.
>Are you incapable of pressing buttons?
What fucking buttons do you expect OP to press. The one on your mom's vagina that's called the clitoris? Seriously, I'm actually spoonfeeding because you are so clueless and obviously autistic. Pay me to be your handler.

Here's a reality check for you, most people won't see the message displayed in OP because they didn't fuck with shit and are using the version of windows that comes with their laptop.

Seriously basic shit 2bh, I wonder where the fuck you inbreds even come from consistently being unable to fix things in an operating system with GUI out the fucking ass. GPE has a fucking gui for gods sake.

You are really a special case of severe autism. Did your handler assign you a button to call for him whenever you have a problem? Because that's the message I'm getting from you. Opening up group policy won't solve anything because there are over million options in it. You stupid fuck. Fucking kill yourself, you'll contribute that way at least.

How is this GDPR compliant?
They don't need this data.

Don't like it?
Don't buy it.

You can only blame yourself now.

>how to get to California from New York
Head west.
That's it.

What you can't choose is a good desktop environment that doesn't require command line fallbacks.

To be fair, this was the next logical step in protecting the OS from the ham fisted morons who are the majority of Windows users. Power users have plenty of options to work around these trivial annoyances. It makes sense, but it really speaks volumes about the quality (or lack thereof) of the Windows codebase. It's not as though they had a choice beyond a complete re-write of Windows.

You're comparing apples to oranges. A few simple clicks and commands won't hurt.

lul it werkd on my machine

Imagine being this lazy.

>66107504
>66107569
>66107576
this is your brain on autism, or maybe you're a pajeet?