ELON MUSK

What has Elon Musk ever invented?

As far as I've been able to discover, he bought his way into everything and paid other people to do the actual programming work.

He even got kicked out of paypal for wanting to move to Windows servers.

quora.com/Why-did-Elon-Musk-want-to-move-Paypal-from-Unix-based-system-to-Windows-based-system

Attached: musk.jpg (749x825, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.trib.al/ajKcmfo
instagram.com/mayemusk/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> I speak of Tesla chief executive Elon Musk, the Donald Trump of Silicon Valley.
Everyone i don't like is trump.

he's an anti-semite who has built rocket propulsion technology. i wonder if he's a former nazi scientist who's just been unfrozen and forgot about personal information but still knows all the science shit.

Gotta live that he went in twenty seconds flat from media darling to Trump equivalent.

They are that transparent.

Based israeli satelite destroyer

>Everyone i don't like is trump.
this

He is very much like Donald Trump in the sense that his success relies 100% on media attention.

wait for it...

Attached: DeLPK2PUQAAy4ZM.jpg (632x374, 31K)

>What has Elon Musk ever invented?
Probably nothing considering he's a businessman...

Attached: DeLPL3MVQAIdzEa.jpg (638x582, 45K)

>programming
He's a patrician Engineer. Not a filthy code monkey.

We are living in the age of attention-seeking celebrity assholes.

Reminder that Jordan Peterson is Jim Keller's brother-in-law.

>Uhh Elon is that an independent thought you're thinking?

>As far as I've been able to discover, he bought his way into everything and paid other people to do the actual programming work.

Sounds like a smart businessman.

based

der juden

How can one man be so based
Also
>finberg
>I want to find out who controls the media

>blue checkmark
>((((Feinberg))))
“Journalist” bloodsuckers mad that someone who actually accomplishes shit is calling them out, I love it

>inventor
don't mind that word when talking about US personalities it's just US education that if someone in tech and has lots of influence or money they're inventors automatically.
Just like T. Edison and S. Jobs

>Feinberg

You know, I know Jow Forums is full of loonies, but at some point... Y'know, you just start wondering.

Elon started his companies with money his family stole in South Africa.

>Musk wanted to move all technologies from UNIX to Windows platform. But, Unix zealots like Max Levchian (Co-founder of Confinity[1]) and his team disagreed with Elon. A holy war started, and Elon Musk lost the battle. The board fired Elon in October 2000, and appointed Peter Thiel (another South African who grew up with Elon) as new CEO.

>Elon officially left the company's day to day operations by 2001, though he stayed on in an advisory role and as the largest shareholder.

Attached: Peter Thiel at school in Johannesburg.jpg (533x723, 352K)

>Elon started his companies with money his family stole in South Africa.
Didn't his family disown him or something

Elon Musk is based

Edison and Jobs actually shipped their products, and they were affordable, practical mass-market devices rather than toys for rich people.

>omg elon musk is so great, he's giving us solar panels and electric cars, omg go elon!
>"I think the media is biased and that journalism is a joke"
>WTF I HATE SOUTH AFRICAN HITLER NOW

>rather than toys for rich people
This is literally apple's entire line up

This.
Media used to praise him as a literal saint not too long ago and now they're throwing him under the bus because they don't like what he's saying . Just goes to show how credible the ((media)) are

Some of his stuff is cool (space shit, solar panels, tesla), some of his stuff is retarded (that tunnel thing with the cars on platforms). Twitter and the the media liking or disliking him is irrelevant.

Attached: CexFaVMW8AIZzaL.jpg (600x371, 30K)

>This is literally apple's entire line up

Attached: 1447058293358.jpg (800x2500, 883K)

OH NO OH NO

>Elon Musk’s crusade for media accountability lasted three whole days before he recommended a news site affiliated with a suspected sex cult: slate.trib.al/ajKcmfo

Attached: DeLZOtIWsAAuAY-.jpg (780x520, 25K)

>Musk wanted to move all technologies from UNIX to Windows platform.

Why though? What possible rationale could there be behind moving from Unix to Windows? Even in 2000 Linux and the BSD off shots were better at server utility than Windows. The licensing costs alone make it worth sticking with Unix. In 2000 they still hadn't released XP so even workstation Windows was unreliable as fuck Windows 98. Excel, MS Office and others are good but I don't think they were THAT good to risk perpetual warfare against virus and malware in the 2000s.

Sorry user, but once (or if ever) you graduate from managing the fries at Wendy's, you'll quickly find that Apple's products are quite affordable to non-rich people.

No. His mother is a hypebeast.

instagram.com/mayemusk/?hl=en

Attached: maye-musk-supreme-louis-vuitton-streetwear-interview-1.jpg (1000x755, 133K)

>Why though?

Because he's a dumbass

tell me, what has he actually engineered?

>slate

>(((Feinberg)))

>(((Feinberg)))
Really makes you wonder

i used to hate musk, but this is fucking based

>Elon is Trump
>And Trump is Hitler!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 12.27.15 PM.png (584x195, 48K)

Did hitler ever personally gas any jews? No.
Going by your logic, he dindu nuffin

He engineered a salt mine out of your ass

why does everyone hate Elon Musk now? What did he do?

>everyone
Only the media and their liberal puppets. He mentioned the idea of creating a website to review and rate journalists. They started calling him the next hitler

Elon Musk is just a manchild with too much money to spend on his autistic interests. Of course the main factor in his wealth is luck, but his fans (which for some reason are not hard to come by, probably because of the manchild-pandering topics he chooses to spend his money on) would never admit their hero isn't anything short of Einstein combined with an unnatural business sense.

Attached: kissa d2.jpg (2048x1536, 210K)

Kikes despise transparency and honesty. They want to be left alone to commit vile acts. It's why investingating holocaust shit is a crime.

yeah by why was he mad at the media in the first place?

>der
>multiple form
Erbärmlich

deled this now goyim. elon is a very cool and smart goy

>this site’s founders were charged with organizing a sex cult, and immediately discredits all meritable things the site could possibly have...

fuck that noise, an article criticizing something has merit, sex cult or not

by this same logic, all the criticism of trump and musk has merit, regardless of what you think of "liberal media"

He's RL Tony Stark you pleb.

Microsoft, IBM and Oracle practice inviting high executives to "dinners" so they can shill their stuff inside the company.
If succesful, they giver large bonuses to the plant.

Apple products are in this weird space where you either:
• Have a ton of money so spending $1000 on a phone means nothing to you
• Have no money but poor money management skills, so you splurge on a $1000 phone instead of getting a "cheap" $200 or $300 phone and using the other $700 more wisely (like investing, saving for retirement, etc)

Literally who

>yeah by why was he mad at the media in the first place?
gee i fucking wonder why billie

HOLY SHIT NOW HE'S FUCKED!!!!

Attached: DeOtDB_XkAUk3i5.jpg (839x1200, 141K)

wtf I love elon now

>americans will defend this

How can you not love him, honestly.

Attached: 1527452443017.jpg (1200x848, 183K)

It's easy: Be a brainlet who's easily manipulated by oil industry shills making claims like "tesla is entirely funded by the taxpayer" and believe these sorts of lies wholly and completely without an ounce of critical thought applied.

There's shittons of these people on Jow Forums and Jow Forums right this second

Why do they all assumed he was referring to the kikes?
Persecutory delusions?

>it's another episode of jews run the media
What the fuck is Elon thinking? Guys seemed to be fairly normal. It's pretty frightening how much antisemitism has been normalized, but that's the result of letting festering sores like exist.

I couldn't give two shits about how any of his work is funded.

I care about the way he looks forward and pushes the boundaries. The way he just does what he wants and how he wants. That's why I like him.

>have to cherrypick MULTIPLE images for the last one because one pic just isn't enough

moi jpy

>he just does what he wants
Fuck off man. My ancestors died when a big influential fuckface started "pushing boundaries," while a bunch of chucklefucks like you cheered. Can you at least admit he's not being responsible here?

can't wait for to respond to this

Attached: 1388625380418.png (250x250, 86K)

is that guy called Sean asking for people to stop thinking different from him and somehow this is twitter's fault?

So can someone explain to me why this is funny? Dude literally dogwhistled hardcore antisemitism. Fuck off with that man. Not cool. Musk should lose everything over this. Give SpaceX to a Jewish engineer for good measure.

Cool so pushing boundaries with technology and thinking freely means that you have to become psychopathic murderer.

yeah I do wonder that's why I asked

> lower class getting fucked up the ass daily by the rich
> the rich says, "it's not me!! i-it's.. (immigrants | jews | blacks | etc. )"
> ignorant bydlo eat it up
fucking lumpenproles.

Musk is just another moron with too much money and a god complex. Nothing special. Who gives a fuck about his opinions. Get back to me when he's actually done something for humanity.

What have you done for humanity my dear?

After seeing the tweets before it's obvious he was referring to people in power, everyone assumed he meant jews, shows what they all know

40% of the 1% are Jewish. Stop spreading antisemitism. The rich are good people. It's poor racists like you that need to go.

>Not cool. Musk should lose everything over this. Give SpaceX to a Jewish engineer for good measure.
I agree. Anyone who isn't a Jew needs to be gassed RIGHT NOW.

>What has Elon Musk ever invented?

He "innovated" the Apple of electric cars.

kek

This but unironically

Why does the engineer have to be Jewish? Can't they just be a good engineer?

I like how every jew on the planet immediately takes this as an antisemetic remark. Media is hyper-conglomeratized now, he could be referring to any number of people

>dogwhistled

Attached: 1527364239277.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

>n 2000 they still hadn't released XP so even workstation Windows was unreliable as fuck Windows 98.
No in that context it would have been an NT shop.

Trump is a zionist puppet. Let's see the NYTs dare say that though.

>So can someone explain to me why this is funny?
It's funny because
>Dude literally dogwhistled hardcore antisemitism.

Time to buy a tesla, boys

You dropped your zyklon b in the shower, here, I picked it up for you.

>yiikes

>Good goy puppet snapped out and is starting to ask the real questions deemed problematic
What the fuck did i miss what happened?

I know that feel. My guess is it was a progressive realization. He's using his personal fortune to bankroll some things that if they succeed threaten some powerful interests. These powerful interests use their control over the media to attack him. Combine that with his experience in South Africa and he's been on the front of the storm so to speak for a good part of his life. This leads to him getting a closer look at how the corruption in the system actually perpetuates itself. Where his belief system will end up I don't know. I don't think there's any way that you get this close of a view of the system and it doesn't change you for better or for worse.

Isn't it antisemitism to assume he was talking about jews? I mean, nobody was mentioning race or anything. He just said powerful people own the media and the response is "HE MEANS JEWS, WHAT A BIGOT"...

>elon loved by everyone
>criticizes media
>people now suddenly hate him
he was right

socially inept "neo-nazis" on the internet what a surprise.. have you ever considered that your not German and would be gased along with the jews you hate for being a waste of human life and having impure blood? Your not even neonazi's just some cringe fedora's with too much free time with a need to be controversial despite crying about liberals needing attention. -.- Did you know that real Germans are intelligent enough to know that nazi's were fucking insane and an embarrassment to mankind? Try acting as childish as you do on here in real life and see how that ends up... oh wait you did and that's why your stuck here forever complaining, miserable and stuck in your own mental ineptitude. hahahahaahahha

Attached: serveimage-1.jpg (1600x1200, 157K)

>most recent update

Attached: gotem.png (733x466, 63K)

Fascism wasn't inherently about race, it was more about keeping a national identity. Look at Spanish or Italian nationalism, most philosophers had a more neutral stance on race. Hell, even the Nazis found common ground in Indian and Japanese nationalism, shame they hated Slavs so much.

When you can't rid the Earth of Jews, just move off the Earth.