Where were you when Logitech made wired mice extinct?

Where were you when Logitech made wired mice extinct?

Attached: behold.jpg (680x604, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20ZXAEiiKMU
youtube.com/watch?v=6p-NCeNxb6s
youtu.be/wQxw-pX4dak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like you fucking scrubs haven't even heard of the G305.

youtube.com/watch?v=20ZXAEiiKMU
youtube.com/watch?v=6p-NCeNxb6s

I'm not autistic so I've been using wireless mice for a decade now

This is the first wireless mouse that doesn't suck dick.

AA BATTERY REQUIRED

Attached: 1439095013778.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>C A B L E R E Q U I R E D

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-20-19-28-15.png (636x1020, 562K)

would rather have a cable to charge than batteries. much like they've done in the past.

>been using wireless mice for a decade
>I'm not autistic
I've got some bad news for you

>wireless
>still requires wire

>several months battery life if you aren't in gaymen mode

Enjoy your battery degradation

>asymmetrical shit at an autistic price point
end your existance, goylitech shill

>not buying the mx master
pleb

>being this much of a pleb

Attached: mxmaster.jpg (600x497, 28K)

As a Professional FPS Gamer (1.2KD in every game) I'll always prefer Wired Mouses, no matter how these marketing scrubs are trying to sell their shit. Wired 4 lyfe.

this might be a good remplacement for my G302, let's wait for more reviews to see if it's realy that good
look neat overall

>less than 3K/D

1.2 is shit.

using my g900, with the wire plugged in

i like the convenience of a wire

My performance MX kicks ass what are you talking about

I thought the same as you until two hours ago.

With wireless mice being just as good as Wired mice, you could totally argue for the lack of cable drag being a big positive. The biggest drawback for modern wireless mice will still be the weight, since a lot of professional gamers like their mouse to be as light as possible.

I always find the wire inconvenient, like it gets snagged somewhere or it feels like it's tugging the mouse back. It can be a desk layout problem but it's often unavoidable.

I use a G403 wireless, it can be plugged in wired and that's how it charges, but I never notice any latency or wireless issues.

It's funny because the G403 comes with an optional 10 gram weight, and it felt weird using it without it.

Why would you risk having a battery die on you?

If I were ever playing something where it really, truly mattered, I would heed the warning regarding low battery and put in a fresh one.

Shill

So, run to the nearest shop to buy a new one? If it's at 11 pm you're fucked?

>current year
>wireless still shit
WOW IMAGINE MY SHOCK

wow I didn't realize how bad Jow Forums has gotten with blatant retards and shilling
sage in all fields, shit thread

Attached: 9CA922759C364BF49C2CC106A8064EF1.png (495x295, 144K)

oh for fuck's sake why couldn't I find out about this last week, I just bought a g102

>tfw no futa gf with a giant cock

Switched from g900 to g305, feels like ankle weights came off. Didn't even swap to a lithium battery yet, can't tell a difference it when it comes to tracking performance.

It's too bad logitech didn't buy zowie, as logitech's wireless tech + zowie shape would be the ultimate mouse, but the g305 is still the best gaming mouse logitech ever made, because it has a simple elegant shape and not some spaceship gaymer shit made for triangle hands.

>he doesn't own rechargable AA batteries

I find the cord's sound when its being dragged across my table annoying. I can't hear enemies in fortnite very well during those sounds

That's your fault for being an unprepared moron. Especially since the batteries last 9 months.

I'll stick to wired mouse thank you.

Attached: dick.jpg (1760x1489, 282K)

>g102
you don't sound like you can afford OP's mouse

>he doesn't know

>made wired mice extinct
fanfiction is gay mkay

>this guy hasn't tried it

Attached: 1481591516243.png (256x443, 103K)

no, I don't wank to this shit indeed

>read and watch reviews
>buy it
>plug it in
It's that simple. I'm sorry that you are too poor to try out technology in this fashion.

so basically you just wanted to brag?

Attached: 1430277802068.gif (480x270, 2.23M)

Real talk, I hate anything wireless but picked this up due to the high reviews at release, needing something to take on the run for meetings.

It's a good mouse. Zero noticeable tracking latency, clicks are solid, body is well built, and if you've got rechargeable AA's on hand, no need to worry about the batteries. It's definitely a lot lighter than I'd like, but that's probably a plus for some.

As much as I hate the meme of the month peripheral, this is a damn good buy.

>so basically you just wanted to brag?
dude, it's a really good mouse. that's all. you don't have to be mad about people liking it

Make it click less (silent click), I'll buy it immediately. That's my gripe with Logitech

Imagine being this fucking autistic. Back to /v/ with you.

>Z E R O L A T E N C Y

I'm looking forward to this because I absolutely hate the lightweight mice trend and having a battery slot might make it easier to add weight to it.
Currently using a Logitech G302 with a large metal nut inside its shell.

>Where were you
probably in the middle of a 12 hour sleep session, wasting my life away like usual

Actually, even at a 1000Hz USB polling rate, USB input is only sampled every millisecond. Logitech has sped up the wireless processing enough that the wireless feels exactly the same as a wired mouse. It's not that hard to imagine once you're aware of the limitations of USB.

If you want to know where I was, you'll have to tell me when it happened.

>this is a damn good buy.
I thought you said "damn good boy" at first, and I was happier that way.

>using usb mice

>wireless

Attached: soysoy.jpg (642x880, 135K)

>more expensive
>more latency
>needs charging
It's not even the same tier, it's a downgrade.

Attached: hmmmm.png (1238x686, 197K)

>shows keyboard benchmarks in a thread about mice
Hmmm indeed.

Mice were wireless from the start though.

>ps/2
>polling
No idea where you got it from, but that's not how it works, nigger.

Having a dongle is shit-tier

I'll stick with and bluetooth

>both nav buttons on the same side

Attached: f45.png (600x597, 196K)

>>more expensive
stop being poor
>>more latency
wrong
>>needs charging
only valid critique
>It's not even the same tier, it's a downgrade.
wrong

>Mice were wireless from the start though.
Yeah, shit ones.
>I'll stick with and bluetooth
Enjoy your laggy communication protocol.

I'm not a teenage twitch-gamer so I don't give a shit

>>It's not even the same tier, it's a downgrade.
>wrong
You just admitted yourself that it's worse.

Logitech did get one thing right.
AA battery instead of rechargeable lithium.

Is it fucking ESL day on Jow Forums? Learn to English, you dumb faggot.

Their Lightspeed (tm) tech is really amazing. But those dumb cunts need to make a wireless G9 or G9X if they want me to buy into that meme

why is that better?

built in lithium battery = planned obsolescence

what's stopping you from replacing them?

What an absolute fucking retard

It's pretty much this

Having to take apart devices that are getting more and more glued and soldered together along with actually finding a decent replacement battery.

Wireless mice are pointless. Every time I've depended on one I got fucked. It takes 2 seconds longer to plug in a wired mouse and the wired mouse won't suddenly have a dead battery or unpair for no fucking reason.

triggered

sage

youtu.be/wQxw-pX4dak
Wirefags on suicide watch

Attached: 1507438352092.png (633x535, 764K)

mouses*

Is that a crippled Google logo?

>nav buttons on either side

nigger are you retarded?

Attached: 1513387677303.jpg (470x470, 31K)

you are literally too dumb to replace a battery and you're calling other people retarded?

Attached: .jpg (3456x4608, 2.7M)

they cant be as good as wired mice. just like wireless networking will always be shit.

It's actually a hidden merchant

Attached: logitech_gaming_logo_B76FC713B0_seeklogo.com.png (287x300, 8K)

Maybe the person being called retarded is actually retarded to the fact it's not so easy to replace a built in battery sometimes and with the way tech is going its getting harder and harder to do it

You can ping your router in under 1ms over wireless even with the overhead of all of the wireless networking stack and tcp/ip stack. Why is it so hard to believe special equipment can send and receive signals faster than the 1ms of 1000 Hz USB polling rate?

in phones maybe, but we are talking about mice.

>W-what's wrong with propriety charging mechanisms, non-standard sizes and esoteric voltage characteristics? I might be able to find a shitty chinese knock-off battery to ship in a month if the model was somewhat successful enough to warrant it, and then I'll spend hours gluing that shit together in a non-replaceable bay??
Yeah it's not like an alternative solution exists, like a standard fucking AA battery. What an absolute, brain-dead fucking retard.

doing this once is preferable to swapping out aa batteries multiple times.

Looks like a deformed commodore logo.

No, it really isn't.

If your not a consumerist whore you'll be swapping out that lithium battery more than once. I've held on to a mouse for over a decade. the mouse was already older than me when I got it it was a logitech trackman marble. When it finally gave up I got a M570 over the MX ergo just for the fact I'm not going to deal with having to hunt down a new battery when it would eventually fuck over

most people won't use the same mouse for over a decade so that isn't a realistic scenario. 5 or 6 years is more reasonable. one swap would probably be sufficient in that case.

>finding a replacement battery for a mouse
>ruining the mouse structural integrity and risk breaking it
No thanks
if I plan on keeping a wireless device for a long time, then I'd want a replaceable battery

>>ruining the mouse structural integrity and risk breaking it
from unscrewing a couple of screws and peeling a battery out.

I use that all the time. It's plugged in.

WIREFAGS BTFO

I live in nipponland and it won’t come out until the end of August. Imported it from America. I have to pay double but fuck waiting so long. For $150 I could’ve just buy the G903 but the shape doesn’t sit well with me and the G305 is the closest to being a wireless G9x imo.

It's a USB to PS/2 adapter, the video is in that channel in the picture, don't remember the name.

>wireless shit
Nah I dont want lag