Will the new Macbook line include a model without this garbage?

Will the new Macbook line include a model without this garbage?

Attached: appletouchbar.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

Will you get a real job faggot shill?

What are you referring to?
The shit tier keyboard that's so trash it feels like typing on a touchscreen?
The fact that the shit tier keyboard dies to a speck of dust and needs a $1000 full case replacement to fix?
The shit tier cooling system that blows scorching hot air right onto the screen that's held together by glue?

that and the touch bar

No

Nope. The lowest tier Macbook will have 1 touchbar, and the better ones will have 2.

>MacBook
But why would you ever get such a god-awful machine?

The real question is why are you even buying a newer model?

hi louis

The unibody being held together by glue was from an old generation macbook pro.

at no point did Apple suggest that the display and bottom case were one singular body. The “unibody” refers to the bottom case which was machined out of a single piece of aluminum instead of being riveted together on the old PowerPC notebooks. The unibody part has never meant the display assembly.

3, actually. 2 where one is and one around the display bezel. The logo will be a still image with parallax animations for sparkling twinkle effect.

Is last 2015 the last one worth buying if you need a Mac for dev?

>macshit
>worth buying
Pick one.

The new model will be 0.32% thinner, and 28% lighter, by removing half the battery pack. Battery life will be reduced, but Apple will increase the price by 10%

There isn't much of a choice if you need to program for the iOS. All evidence suggests that trying to do iOS dev on a Hackintosh sucks.

extremely likely, might even be discontinued in a year or so

How DOES apple handled failed new products? it seems like they usually just double down.

Nope. I think Apple's plan is to extend the touch bar to the entire keyboard.

Basically this was just a preview of what keyboards in the future will look like: completely touch-based interfaces.

Apple will again revolutionise everything, as always.

nobody *needs* to program for iOS let alone any OS. Try again.

Full touchbar keyboard when? Like an iPad as the board

Why wouldn't you want that? You're already buying a MacBook so you might aswell go full retard

They eventually go back to what they had before and claim it is something new that they invented

Attached: w.jpg (743x736, 49K)

Show me a more revolutionary interface on modern laptops.

I thought it was retarded but then I actually tried one in a store and it's a nice idea. I like seeing what the buttons do more than F keys. Not sure how easily customizable it is though.