How do plan to help more women get into tech?

how do plan to help more women get into tech?

Attached: 2012-08-My-Story-from-the-Women-in-Tech-Trenches1.jpg (1024x512, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3YnsDAT8SaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave them to make their own choices, like everyone. If they'd like to be part of tech, let them. Anything else is either unprofitably exclusionary or retardedly pointless.

Attached: 1360057973907.png (1560x716, 153K)

That last part should say "Gnugat Plusnuts Caramelinux".

neck yourself

How do we get you back go the oven, kike?

we need to hire more women at prominent position at software companies and pay them to help with various outreach programs where they would be showing young girls that programming is a viable career path for them

>that programming is a viable career path for them
but it's not

By making the general education plan of children more generalized in regular skills and giving a broader sence of education and skills required earlier to get included in the workforce faster.

TL;DR Include mandatory computer class after the 3rd grade in the curriculum to acquire larger crowd of people into the computer industry.

Why? Not everyone is made to be a tech fag.
>restrict their social media posts to 1-3 per week
>be sure to isolate them from the outside world as much as possible
>slow techpill her on whatever
>present her tech news in an enthusiastic way till she gets excited when just hearing the words "Intel"/"AMD"

We need to go back to having high standards, which would encourage smart women to get into tech, and discourage all the cruft that currently resides in tech.

Easy. You just oppress them under hard patriarchy. Look at countries from north africa and the middle-east, they are about 50/50 men and women in their tech fields. Studies show that the more free the society, the larger the personality gap between men and women grow. If you oppress women enough, they'll express more masculine traits like competitiveness and get into tech. If you don't, they'll display feminine traits and avoid tech in favor of jobs where they can interact with other people and be social.

We need more technology roles while ensuring that men are busy with something else. The only solution is war on a massive scale, lets slaughter everyone in the middle east first then africa, unless you have a better place to start.

>If you don't, they'll display feminine traits and avoid tech in favor of jobs where they can interact with other people and be social.
you mean traits that society has imposed on them through gender stereotypes? in less wealthy societies they're overriden by financial concerns. women aren't free in any of the two scenarios. in MENA countries they're oppressed by a shitty economic system and in western countries they're oppressed by arbitrary social norms that became groundless the moment people realized that there's no higher power to define a telos for us

Why do women have to get into tech ?

>muh victimhood narrative

Import H1B women from Europe of east and Asian.

Lol this fucking nigga. Bruh, you're just parroting the same stupid bullshit these professional victims keep shouting.

more hrt

nice arguments there white boys

>"white"
keep telling yourself that you self entitled white woman

we don't
good night gupta

You stop women from berating other women when they like tech.

And yes, socjus are included on the berating group.

we don't

fpbp

good night sir

put the thots and mentally ill out of the industry, let autistic really smart women to join the club.

Identify viable cuteboys already in the industry and transition them

So apparently the main problem is other women discouraging them from going that route. Make programming and science a graduation requirement.

Lol women in tech. Watch this

/ourgirl/
youtu.be/3YnsDAT8SaY

i want to have sex with all these women except the tall one.

Europe here. My university gives women more money in the form of scholarships if they attend classes.
Apart from that I don't really mind. There's is no unemployment. Female classmates aren't less autistic than male ones when it comes to group projects. I'd rather have them work in tech than unemployed after 3 years of social studies paid by the state.
It's really more about lacking programmers and catching up on other countries technology-wise than some ideological fight for gender equality. But I doubt any girl studying psychology would be able to read and write code, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I like the chubby "feminist"

We start by banning all feminists and MeToo proponents so that the women who ACTUALLY work in tech, instead of sitting on their asses all day gossiping, don't have to worry about the rest of the tech sector assuming that they're an SJW.

I'm planning not to lift a finger.