When will Firefox finally add support for this thing? I don't want to install Chrome just to make shitposting easier

When will Firefox finally add support for this thing? I don't want to install Chrome just to make shitposting easier.

Attached: serveimage.png (1087x772, 331K)

Firefox devs don't give a fuck about Linux. Also openSUSE devs would need to make this patch less ugly.

The bug reports and opensuse patch have existed for over a decade so probably never. Apparently plasma-browser-integration won't add it either.
Life is suffering.

Never.

What's dumb is that the freetard shills will say to use drag-n-drop from your file-manager. But then what good is that if that same shitty file-manager doesn't allow you to have separate view settings for individual folders.

With Windows you can set your images folders to view by thumbnails and your document folders to view by list. With Loonix you can't and you must choose only 1 view setting for all folders.

>With Loonix you can't and you must choose only 1 view setting for all folders.

Wrong. Dolphin allows you to haver per folder view setting.

Dolphin can do all of that.
I don't even know why there are linuxtards that don't use Dolphin.
It's like they like to use shit.

Kek, every time someone complains about linux file managers not being able to do something the answer is Dolphin.
Except Miller columns.

chorme is gtk3 too fgt

Doesn't flatpak force applications to use the native file picker? Official firefox flatpak when?

And it still uses kdialog on KDE fgt.

Dolphin may not be perfect but it's great in general, at least much better than what other DEs or Windows provides, only the file picker could be better.

>chorme is gtk3 too fgt
It's true but chrome and chromium detect the desktop environment and call the proper file picker on each one, for some reason firefox don't do this.

Just switch to openPEPE. They include a custom patched version of Firefox with thumbnail preview in the file picker

Attached: Screenshot_20161228_192948.png (1143x672, 239K)

The answer is dolphin because the topic is about fucking Dolphin, you stupid nigger

Because firecuck is made for freetards and SJW.

>because the topic is about fucking Dolphin
No it's not. The KDE file picker is separate from Dolphin. I wish it was directly based on Dolphin though.

When you file thousand more bug reports about it.

I wouldn't berate firefox but it's true that despite i've in general supported them and even now i use it often i feel pretty disenchanted in general with it specially due to it's bad support to linux.

What am I seeing here

I'm pretty sure most file managers in Linux allow per-folder settings. The only one that comes to mind that doesn't is Thunar, which is a piece of garbage anyway.

>use drag-n-drop from your file-manager
...which will push the source folder window to the top, covering the drop area.

Utter and utmost trash UX in Linux.

KDE file picker. Firefox uses the shitty GTK one even on non-GTK desktops.

just take openpepe patch and apply it on your distro

>tfw plasmazilla ppa hasn't been updated for two months

stop using a server OS and demanding media consumption features!!!!!!!!!

no u

>reeeeeeeee no freedum4u

And less buggy.

Samefag and shitty bait. Kys

Windows doesn't have this problem.

Wow, so much freedom! You aren't even free enough to see thumbnails, how can you handle that much freedom?

I don't think Firefox on windows has support for the kde file picker either

wrong and wrong
try again sweetie, you've got all day surely since you're complaining about a fucking file picker :)

I'm sure all the trannies and womyn of color they hired will get right on it

>individual features is freedom
the absolute state of windows users

>chorme is gtk3 too fgt
Google uses a custom toolkit these days

three fucking hours to compile firefox, no thanks

>When will Firefox finally add support for this thing?
Linux graphical interfaces are so shit that File picker UI need be customized by every distro.

What are you even saying? Wintoddlers have sub 50 IQ
I'm not complaining about anything since I phone post :)

so there you go fgt
even if ff had kdialog it would only work on kde
unless you want kde as a dep for ff

it's called fileChooser