Python's where it's at. You can do almost anything with it

Python's where it's at. You can do almost anything with it.

Attached: udum.png (268x340, 160K)

Python has been nothing but a meme language replacing PHP in the meme throne and you should probably make a meme of killing yourself

I hate this shitty ad. I get it every time ublock can't block it fast enough when I start my browser and the last page I had open was a youtube video. I hear the beginning of it every time.

>You know, creating games is easier than you think. You should really check out this new course at udem-*refresh page*

Isn't it an ad for learning to make games in Python? If your intent is to learn programming to make games then Python is one of the worst languages you should choose.

>You can do almost anything with it.
Wow you should name this characteristic after your family name.

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Oooh boy did i get this ad. Some of my friends in CS fell for it...

>You can do almost anything with it.
Provided you can find a third party module of sufficient quality. Otherwise, it's FOSS Visual Basic.

Attached: 1234412260747.jpg (377x527, 35K)

> You can do almost anything with it.
Python3 isn't even Turing complete idkwtf you're on about.

The worst thing about this ad is how fucking predatory it is. What if some person who has absolutely no prior knowledge of programming sees this 'nerdy' character telling him Python is "where it's at," and that hard subjects can easily be learned, if they just head on over to Udemy.

I seriously hate educational 'institutions' that prey on the disenfranchised.

Attached: 1515827649200.png (569x571, 15K)

You can do anything but type statically or take its meme syntax seriously

>isn't even Turing complete
explain

Python is mean to train you into indenting code and writing crap fast.
It's not the language to make the next Solidworks.

Except refactor it

This is why you unironically learn C as yer first language

Shirley, you're meming

>isn't even Turing complete
Brainfuck is Turing complete
It is possible to implement a Brainfuck interpreter in Python 3
Python 3 is Turing complete. QED
Now kys brainlet

Elaborate

I don't get this "C is too hard for beginners" shit. Self taught myself C (I guess technically C++) as my first language at age 14. It was easy as fuck, and made it much easier to learn about the underlying system later on, which is important for writing good code.

People who learn to program through Python, Javascript, or other baseddev languages, inevitebly fail CS courses and end up as shitty webdevs. Not saying those languages aren't useful in some cases, just totally not suitable for a beginner.

> inb4 learning assembly makes you learn about the underlying system.
Fair enough, still C is in my opinion a the only acceptable comprimise

I turned off ublock and I literally got this ad 3 times on the same video what the fuck

This, C gives you rudimentary principles of the system, it's even better if you disassemble your code to learn whats going on behind the scenes.
I feel like higher level languages like python or javascript operate on abstract objects whom have their own unique properties which over complicates things when learning them with no prior programming experience. At least thats how i feel about it.

Attached: 1524929135804.jpg (300x250, 40K)

When you two are finished polishing each others popsicles maybe you can tell us about some of the software you've shipped.

Oh, nothing? That's a shame.

Python is all you need when you have a good tech job and arent stuck being a code monkey

I'm not saying that python and javascript are useless, I'm saying that C helps to learn how computers work which helps later on since no matter how high level the language the general principles which determine the quality of the code remain mostly the same.

For instance pajeets that create an object every time they need to render a frame dont really know how those objects are created in the underlying system.

> Helpless C purist fizzbuzzer
> Believes Indians are his greatest mortal threat

Are you guys even trying anymore?

I know your baiting but how else would someone refer to boot camp programmers on Jow Forums ?
>C purist
Ur mom was a purist until i visited :^)

Attached: 1517057183189.jpg (906x767, 145K)

yeah I am but lets be real do you think someone who has managed to find gainful employment as a programmer doesn't understand anything besides OOP?

Maybe I'm misjudging some schools but I at least have never met one of these people Jow Forums seems to always go on about.

Not at all, I just used the pajeet part as an example of the difficulties of learning proper coding practices when you don't know how lower levels work.

You can't compile to mac if you aren't running a mac. It's worthless.