Be me

>be me
>be out and about
>open Spotify
>play song I’ve never played before that has almost no public listens
>it begins streaming flawlessly in less than half a second
How is this possible?

Attached: 0DB8C4FB-CE3B-4CFE-B81D-EBBF4300D4D0.png (596x747, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RyWee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_debates_over_the_Harry_Potter_series
instapopim.com/jessu._/
youtube.com/watch?v=_QdseG2Elsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern#Support_for_the_targeting_of_NGO_ships
archive.is/A22oh
liveleak.com/view?i=5af_1479766725
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fast Internet?

I guess start with TCP/IP and work your way forward

why is that caked up, balding 30 year old dressed like a jap highschooler?

Attached: 1504478956779.jpg (787x784, 82K)

Maybe they preload a second or two of every song you see?

Look up CDN - Content Delivery Net.

And why is that surprising?
Songs you have listened before might cache and load faster, but the "has no public listens" part makes no sense to me.
How is that relevant?

cute whore

Very impressive cosplay

Attached: 1517218797345.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Just making a point that it isn't a super popular song and has the same priority as a song with millions of listens

sayce?

google "cute girl" you'll find it eventually

Attached: 6a7sIjI.jpg (664x1277, 548K)

Anything's possible when you're a witch in slytherin house. Why are you asking us muggles?

Holy shit I want to smother myself in that ass

>Spotify uses three major content delivery network (CDN) providers, Fastly, Akamai and Verizon, to cache music locally for users across the globe.
cool thanks for an answer

Shes a coalburner though. Like her sister.

Who?

Jess Southern, sister of alt-right darling Lauren Southern. Neither are coal burners

imgur.com/a/RyWee

Attached: feelastic park.jpg (349x960, 98K)

>jap highschooler
It's a Hogwarts student, kid.

take your racism and sexism to Jow Forums where it belongs.

tfw no gf

Attached: rippepe.png (285x276, 54K)

>be good Christian
>cosplay as atheistic/pagan/wiccan literary hero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_debates_over_the_Harry_Potter_series

take your weeping and sensitivity to where it belongs

>Spotify

>racism
Kys niggerlover.

How did Lauren Southern's little sister become a degenerate?

Attached: alt-right-heroin.png (602x969, 400K)

There's nothing degenerate about appreciating the female body, Muhammed.

almost all women are degenerates now.

>dressing like a whore because you have no self-esteem or self-worth and constantly seek approval from strangers on the internet
>referencing internet memes
>cosplaying and sexualizing japanese cartoon characters aimed at fucking children (see other cosplay photos as well)
Nice try, Tyrone, but this is one you won't get to BLACK.

Definitively not wife material. When age finally catches up with her, she will be alone without anything of value in her life.

This is the societal values we have created for ourselves.. It's disgusting.

Can we PLEASE kick these fucking muslim/Indian posters off the site? They're so bizarre and creepy in their thinking. It's gross.

>if you don't embrace the sexualization of children's characters you are a muslim
Nice try, Mr. Goldberg.

>being this face blind
there is absolutely no fucking way that's Jess Southern

It is, though.

instapopim.com/jessu._/

what? It's her, I don't even get how you think it isn't.

Attached: 1478549978707.jpg (1248x1080, 690K)

What's surprising about it?
It's not a bittorrent protocol where other users need to have the same file to upload to you.

Nevermind, I'm retarded. I was checking the wrong instagram.

Attached: 1504804824680.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Moar Southern

Attached: not-grande.jpg (900x1248, 401K)

tfw no Jess gf

Attached: 1519412311161.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

I really don't understand how one sibling can turn out to be God's perfect image of a woman, and the other turns out to be a racist cunt that got arrested in Italy for attempting to stop the Italian coast guard from rescuing drowning migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QdseG2Elsw

>everyone who has ever taken a picture with a colored person is a cola burner

Attached: 1496855397851.gif (857x994, 427K)

It's simple, really. They're both just attention whores, using different techniques to get the desired attention. One uses her body to make fat, lonely anime nerds drool over her, and the other uses a combination of her body and shock value to get fat, lonely and racist nerds to drool over her.

>racist cunt
there is literally nothing racist about anything Lauren has ever done and you can't disprove that.

Attached: 1513695189120.jpg (599x749, 49K)

Dude, she literally argues that accepting refugees will lead to white genocide. How is that not racist?

>drowning migrants.
I never understand how someone can eat so much left wing propaganda.

Because it's fact?

>things that happened is left wing propaganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern#Support_for_the_targeting_of_NGO_ships

Are you implying that you can't be both a racist and truthful at the same time? Are you retarded? If you argue for the preservation of ethnostates and maintaining the purity of ethnicity, you are a racist.

I mean obviously, if you think about it rationally. However, MUHHHH DIK

She defended it on Twitter before deleting the tweet. Do you even Jow Forums? This is old news.
archive.is/A22oh

>half black half irish
Half nigger, half the second worst kind of white, kek.

>facts are racist
It's not racist to address facts about certain races and have a reaction to them. good grief

Attached: 1505094581683.png (1440x2560, 1.37M)

drowning *terrorists

liveleak.com/view?i=5af_1479766725
See people are abusing sea help, by delibraty putting themselfs on these "boats" and NGOs are willing participants.

>She defended it on Twitter before deleting the tweet. Do you even Jow Forums? This is old news.
So?

I didn't say facts are racist, facts are facts. Holding racist views are racist. If you literally argue that the reason you shouldn't accept refugees is because they will breed and your country will become less white, you are a racist.

I never said being a racist was wrong or somehow less valid as an idea, but at least own it instead of engaging in some leftist orwellian doublespeak.

>because they will breed and your country will become less white, you are a racist.
Tell that to white South African farmers.

What's the worst?

>call it left wing propaganda
>point out that it actually happened
>"oh yeah, but they are stupid anyway and deserve to drown!!!!"
Moving the goal post, much?

she is either on her way to Hogwarts or she likes having a spanktastic time

it's Lauren Southern's little sister, I think her name is Jess or something

How is that ass even possible.

South-eastern balkans and romani.
Third worst are slavs.

Everyone is racist to an extent, we all have our in-group preferences. The left has memed racism as the worst thing ever. Being racist means you're ready to fire up the ovens when you see a minority.
The right is trying to dodge this by making up new terms like "race-realist".

>Tell that to white South African farmers.
They are still racist, even though their racism is justified. I don't understand why you would argue against this? Are you somehow implying that racism is inherently wrong? I never said that, but you clearly think it is, since you're doing all sorts of mental gymnastics to avoid the term.

So you are fucking wrong, kiddo. She IS a coal burner.

There is to Jow Forumsacks

I agree. Being racist is not wrong in itself, there are plenty of valid arguments for racism (just as there are many arguments against racism too), but it isn't necessarily inherently wrong.

> I really don't understand how one sibling can turn out to be God's perfect image of a woman, and the other turns out to be a racist cunt
>I never said racism was wrong
wtf are you even on about?

She is a racist cunt, and I don't agree with her arguments because I think they are simplistic and wrong, not because being a racist is inherently morally wrong. You, on the other hand, are engaging in orwellian tactics to try to avoid the term entirely, like the term itself means that you are inherently wrong. You're only discrediting yourself, user. Own up to your beliefs, rather than trying to redefine them as something else.

I would like to wingardium her leviosa, if you know what I mean.

My gfs ass is literally just like that. The problem is though she hates her ass for some reason and never likes me looking at it and does everything she can to hide it all the time. Shit is worse than her not having a nice ass at all

They wouldn't be on those boats if the NGO's didn't go and save them and take them to the EU
No NGO = no deaths

>priority
You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

>round ass no tits
Disgusting, I'd rather have sex with a man

>I'd rather have sex with a man
You'd rather that no matter what.

Maybe that's why I asked the question in the first place, Einstein.

You're the one most likely to do that if you're seriously into that kind of woman.

>he doesn’t like flat chested girls
Fag

Attached: hmm.webm (480x852, 1.92M)

Dude what the fuck. This is a blue board

why is this so important to some fags here

who this

source and gtfo.

Because it's a fucking blue board you dumbfuck.

No. It was the Jews who pushed degeneracy to break white societies so that they are ripe for enslavement and genocide.

that didnt really explain anything

Give me one good reason why Jow Forums should have 'blue' boards.
I don't think we need people to post from work or school.
Following the rules is not a good argument.

Having read this argument from the beginning this post helped clarify your point if view, generally people who say “racist” really mean “advocate for mass genocide” and hurl the term as an insult

I agree that the conversation is racist but I’m on the racist side, ethno states would be more cohesive societies. I also think other races need their ethnostates as well to prevent friction

>really mean “advocate for mass genocide”
>ethno states would be more cohesive societies
How do you get the latter without the former? Ask nicely for non-natives to repatriate? How are you going to enforce your ethnostate without genocide?

Attached: jap girl in school uniform wtf.webm (1280x720, 726K)

she seems less of a degenerate, no pajeet bf and all

Can you fucking read

Ass and tits are not important, what matter is the face of the girl you fuck.

>Disgusting
Don't you mean perfection? Huge ass no tits > huge tits no ass

Facebook literally has to spin up drives to load old posts, so it might make sense if rarely accessed media did the same. Then again, Facebook's archives are probably orders of magnitude larger than a online service with a few million songs.

Imagine predicating your existence on the validation you receive from letting strangers ogle your semi-naked body. How do women do this?

>Facebook's archives are probably orders of magnitude larger
text/db archives are larger than hundreds of millions of tracks at both 320 and 160kbps? I find that highly unlikely.