Why do so many freetards rightly oppose Facebook, Instagram, Google(+) and the like...

Why do so many freetards rightly oppose Facebook, Instagram, Google(+) and the like, but have no problem with pic related?
Even fucking STALLMAN has an account.

Attached: 1200px-Twitter_bird_logo_2012.svg.png (1200x976, 42K)

you can make an account with any email and fake name using anime picture of choice

stallman does not have a twitter retard

he actually has a twitter account to make comments on some news websites that requires one for posting comments lel. not sure if he has one still but i recall reading it in his website

DAMM TRUE and they not harvest data on you means I never saw relevant ads on twitter either adblocker on or off where as If you search something on amazon it was right on my facebook stories/post/home on my android apps
and namaste

Maybe that changed a while back, but didn't you need to provide a phone number to make an account?

From his website:
>I have a Twitter accountcalled rmspostcomments, which I use to log in on other sites to post comments on articles. I never post on Twitter. Someone made an account stallman_feed which I'm told posts something about my political notes. Any other Twitter account that claims to be mine is an impostor.

nah, you can either give a phone number or opt for email

Attached: 2018-05-28-090627_591x285_scrot.png (591x285, 12K)

they didn't used to be as bad as facebook, back in the day they were known as a place to shitpost and that was it, now they have gone full censorship and propaganda mode though

but i use pleroma, user

Fat hypocrite. Can't expect anything more from a commie.

Twitter is just pretty good for getting current news or keeping up with that one extremely niche content creator that posts once a millenium.
The only reason why I know that Harry Partridge hasn't actually been dead for the past five years is because he posts on twitter every now and then.

I tried making a twitter account for shitposting but it keeps getting locked because it thinks I am a bot. Is there anyway to get around that?

I like Twitter because it's great for quick updates between friends, posting dumb pictures etc

Twitter also seems to be the most diligent when it comes to banning nazis too, which is always a plus

Pro tip: change your twitter location to Germany and nazi accounts will be hidden from you due to German laws forbidding the promotion of nazi content! It's a neat little trick that not many seem to know about

>Twitter also seems to be the most diligent when it comes to banning nazis too, which is always a plus
You make it sound like a good thing.

Stop shitposting

goyim pls

It is! Nobody likes nazis. other than teenage edgelords, so it's nice that they're weeding them out

No, but it'll lock your account and require you to add a phone number soon enough.

What the fuck is it with all these shit services requiring a phone number, google, yandex, twitter, discord?

I've been locked out of like 3 accounts because I don't have access to the phone number I tied to an account

It's weird because Twitter is, by design, way more horrible when it comes to social impact than the others you listed, it's almost as shit as reddit when it comes to dumbing down people's opinions

I don't even get that far though. I follow one person, upload a picture and then get locked. It says it is an algorithim but I am doing nothing so idk

Strange, I've had a shitposting account on Twitter for months and so far they never locked me out. I only used an email address, no phone number.