Currently using Waterfox but unsure if I should switch to Brave, is it any good?

Currently using Waterfox but unsure if I should switch to Brave, is it any good?

Attached: waterfox-256.edaff5bc0a0b.jpg (256x256, 22K)

People hate on it but I like it.

It's fast as fuck, but the UI sucks, and the built in adblocker sucks. Once they switch to Chromium front end and get extension support it will the the best browser, but for now I'm sticking with shitfox.

It's another chrome fork. Shitty in user control but midly better in speed. Personally I wan't more control.

just switch to firefox bro

>literally using chromium + ad injector
ff nightly is the only browser worth using

>just switch to firefox bro
This, but unironically. Forks are SHIT.

Is the new extension language for Firefox a meme or what? I remember on first upgrade the noscript database causing FF to hang, not sure if still a problem but the new extensions look shit

It’s still in beta and it shows. Waterfox is the best browser right now.

it's all good now my dude. the first couple of weeks were shit though

>implying WF isn't in perpetual beta

It’s incomplete as far as project goals go but it’s still Firefox. Soon it’ll btfo Firefox and Stale Meme.

No. It had problems at the start but now after it matured a lot it's great.

>btfo Firefox
Not possible.

Mozilla has already done most of the work :^)

Brave is pure dogshit

Install IceCat

Webkit or what it's now is a pajeet shitskin faeces. Not Aryan, gay and fake.

Just install vivaldi or iridium browser if you want a chrome fork

I'm on Waterfox since I use Vimperator and all the new Firefox versions completely neuter the capabilities. I need to be able to use it on the browser pages to get the advantages like being able to totally hide the address bars, and.

This but unironically.

Brave is comfy. I dont even need an adblocking extension anymore. Has so nice features too, like previewing tabs when you hover over them.

>using the smiley with the carat nose
Shitpost discarded.

I don't want to have Mr. Robot add-ons.

>just kill the white race and destroy western civilization bro

Part of me thinks are arent even kidding. Get off the internet and go outside kid.

I'm just waiting for the new Icecat to be released. I've got a feeling I'll be waiting a while