Ok so I’ve bought a thinkpad, installed Debian on it and installed i3wm. Now what?

Ok so I’ve bought a thinkpad, installed Debian on it and installed i3wm. Now what?

Attached: image.jpg (748x765, 260K)

Attached: Autismcouple.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Oh yeah I forgot to make my wallpaper anime

You use chrome and Jow Forums 95% of the time and realize Jow Forums is full of actual retards who never get anything done because they argue over the best way to get things done instead of doing anything

I tried chrome. It was a little too heavy for my hardware. I switched to pale moon and had much better results.

install FreeBSD with xmonad

That's a fat rat user.

helo rato

Why should I

Attached: fatrat.jpg (221x228, 6K)

You do whatever you always do on your computer.

Rice it and shitpost on Jow Forums all day in screenfetch threads

>add figlet & scrot
>Libreboot
>buy programming socks
>start making jewtube videos, and being a ewhore

Also depending on the screen resolution, you could change it to i3gaps there is a nice github script that generates packages.

Attached: trip.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Now fuck around with it for a couple of years then get highly paid job in IT/programming.

that rat would make a very rich meal to my monitor

Attached: img.jpg (416x312, 16K)

This is a big kike

It took me 7 years to achieve this. Worth it

Totally. It helps if you start doing this when you are still in school.

But I don’t wanna work in IT or programming

too late now

Oh sweetie, monitors are for diaplaying your computer's GUI, not eating rodents.

Attached: 1449575734605.png (634x697, 115K)

T H I C C

Uninstall debian. Install gentoo instead. Learn something about the system.

now you can post your machine in /tpg/ and spam how old models are better than new ones

How is this achievable?

Now you throw it away and buy a computer that's actually useful.

link script?

Well, you know the drill. Probably best to use a more powerful PC (e.g., most desktops) as a build server, of course.

Attached: 1525009856323.jpg (1200x859, 237K)

>What now
use it you faggot

oh and delete debian, install something better

>install something better
like what?

Windows 7

you are now fully enlighted and the rest of your life cannot be better than now, you can now kill yourself with regret

>chrome
>>>reddit.com

Attached: 1497242954389.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

Try using it normally for a few weeks to find out exactly why did humanity spend so much time and effort to make computers more usable. Laugh a lot, cry a lot. Buy a macbook. When you run into minor issues on your new macbook, remember how it went on debian to immediately improve your mood.