Do the computer mice and keyboards leak their plastic BPA and shit into my fingers?

Do the computer mice and keyboards leak their plastic BPA and shit into my fingers?
I was looking into wooden accessories for a long time now but they all look like shit quality.
Why cant these faggot companies like Logitech make high quality wooden, healthy computer mice? In fact, I'm gonna make a request right now for them to make wooden mice and keyboard.

Attached: alestrukovmouse01.jpg (468x331, 54K)

yes user, your plastic mouse is literally turning you gay as we speak.

And logitech is gonna deliver it tomorrow morning on a puffy red pillow with gold tassels

>Do the computer mice and keyboards leak their plastic BPA and shit into my fingers?
Are you the same dude that wanted to wrap his mouse with organic masking tape? Still the same retard, I see.

Yep, that's how they get you. Before you know it you'll be craving onions.

Listen you faggot, this is technology, if you get something pleasing to look at and feel your experience is going to be absolute shit because underneath nice designs in anything tech related is a fucking joke of shite hardware. For your mouse there they are probably stuffing in a sensor they probably stole off of some fucking chinese fuck factory exporting straight to the fucking dump/livingspace of the closest village. Same is true for anything that looks nice tech related, it's all garbage. You're better off with a fucking ms intellimouse which has an overclockable sensor and a nice switch for clicking, because 99% of everything is just going to be trash.

> the 16 year old wise atheist speaks!

Yes, enjoy your fingertip cancer

Well, automotive seems to be doing fine with wood finishing of surfaces exposed to touch and wear. I suppose they could team up with logitech and make an aluminium mouse body shell with wooden top plate

Um sweetheart, I am more devoted to God than you will ever, ever conceive of being. I am Christian WARRIOR. You will bow before the Holy Might of our LORD Jeus Christ if you value your immortal soul.

glass mouse would be comfy...
I am disguisting human being and every mouse that I use peels off rubber coating
I bought 2 mice at one time. Given one to my gf and used another one. Hers is in pristine condition, mine show raw plastic. When rubber coating started to come off I grinded whole mouse evenly with sandpaper to make it look less molested. I have to periodically clean it with alcohol to get rid of greasy goo that come from my palm sweat. No I don't eat cheetos.
I also wish for dishwasher safe mouse fully covered in silicone with zero gaps or openings

I find glossy coated mice prevent this from happening. I hate rubber coated because no matter how clean you are, unless you slather your hand in germ-x every time you touch one of them, it will degrade.

Left one is grinded. Lol.

Attached: IMG_20180529_101131.jpg (2592x1944, 464K)

yeah and it's funny because that material is perfectly good for a surface coating. I really don't get why so many mouse manufacturers have moved away from hard plastics coating to matte & rubberized garbage that degrades and feels gross to use within a year.

>I really don't get why so many mouse manufacturers have moved away from hard plastics coating to matte & rubberized garbage that degrades and feels gross to use within a year.
Because rubberized garbage that degrades and feels gross to use within a year will make you buy a new mouse after a year.

Glass also sounds reasonably producable.
Wood is just too inpredictable to be machined automatically, the wood in cars is all fake nowadays, before they had craftsmen to do that.

Maybe you should buy a bottle of 'toy cleaner'?

metal cast mouses when?

>invoking violence

Attached: shreksnap.jpg (1080x793, 98K)

this

Attached: ad0de594-97d3-4c25-b474-895931144961.jpg (520x504, 32K)

Enjoy your termites.

were you bored and just trying to think of some retarded idea for a thread

terryaki templar detected

iÄll read you some of your holy hymns to calm you down

Blue Tongue
-----------

I voice words
Not my own.
Shepherd herds,
Mark my tone.

Chorus

Blue tongue
Fierce and blunt
Ears rung
Never bunt

Deafened sheep
Blinders on
Hard to reach
I use song

Chorus

I saw, I came,
I chopped it down.
That tree was lame
and I'm no clown.

Chorus

Attached: 1526602752369.jpg (350x350, 31K)

Old testament is ok with preaching divine wrath.

You reminded me to dismantle my mouse and bend this little tin metal that makes scroll stepped. thanks.

doesn't mean you're not deranged.

>dishwasher safe mouse
Just make the cover removable and dishwasher safe. No need to wash the electronics.

Onions increase your testosterone.

Are you the same guy who wore gloves while handling plastic stuff yet ate Fish?

It doesn't matter what age you are when you realise it. God isn't real at any point in your life.

I can't knit

Attached: Kitiza_Craftster_Cat_Mouse_Cover-500x298.jpg (500x298, 25K)

die heathen

But OP is already a fag, worried about the materials of his mouse getting on his fingers

Lmao I was just thinking about this

kek'd was thinking the same thing, that fucking guy

The guy sticks hockey tape onto his mouse?

Same goes for the finish on a wooden mouse.

this
only contrarians, retards and people from shitty backwards countries (yes, it includes rural USA) are believers in 2018

chemtrail thread

yeah, right, and phytoestrogens works like hormone replacement therapy
Jow Forums used to laugh at pseudoscience when it was just a retarded hillbilly/hippy moms thing but now that believing in retarded theories is a cool kid thing you queers have gone full fucking homeopatic

They do.
Any plastic chemicals from manufacturing can leech into your skin in prolonged exposure.
Heat and sweat would also increase it.

Besides the material of the mouse itself chemicals are used on the plastic to add a finish and etch markings.

>inb4 hur dur you don't absorb stuff in your skin

What about women who get poisoning from chemicals in cheap makeup that contain lead/mercury/discardedfetus/
(USDA doesn't regulate makeup from chinks)
BPA can be leeched from thermal inks/synthetic paints/lubricants/cheap chink skrewdriver handles/controller grips
Stuff that is chemically unstable like those cases that turn beige and rubber that breaks down over time.

Remember smell = breaking down of chemical structure.
It's a non stable element.
That's why you trust western engineering to worry about safety.

You will die for other causes, long before the plastic shit fucks your health.

>Wearing an athletic cup shrinks your testicles

OP, it is true. Seriously discard all of this shit before it is too late. Get one (1) computer that is the least bad and fight the good fight with it. This is your final warning.

Attached: stopthecrime web banner.jpg (720x148, 107K)

This meme is gay

Judging others and claiming to be a more "devoted" human. Sounds like hate which is not the way of the Light.

I love the artifacts

Fuck i hang out too much around here, i remember that thread as well. Guy lived like a bum, but his main priority was to avoid bpa

Oh good you can put all of your drinks in it and put it in the dish washer.

Yeah there was a guy asking about putting hockey tape on his keyboard keys I think, and he had already covered his mouse in it. He didn't seem to understand that there's a big difference between eating/drinking bpa and simply having it touch your skin. He seemed to think that it would just get absorbed transdermally, which is a pretty dumb idea considering skin is pretty much there specifically to keep foreign stuff out of your body

Chances are something similar happens with wood coating.

haha I remember you. You were talking about taping up your mouse so you don't have to touch the plastic.

There are benign natural things to coat wood with.

>but I don't actually know what I'm talking about, so this is all just conjecture.
ftfy

Everything is a "chemical". Artificial/natural has no incidence on dangerousness to humans (medications are artificial, radioactivity is natural, etc.)
I prefer a food grade artificial coating than an "all natural" one that is potentially dangerous.

>doesn't know what benign means

no wonder Mac users are so masculine and heterosexual

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 1.30.35 PM.png (1158x634, 195K)

apple makes an acrylic mouse, which does not contain BPA
just stop being a poorfag and save yourself from being a basedboy poorfag

Attached: MLA02.jpg (2000x1100, 126K)

Please don't refer to my post while posting apple products. Thanks.

enjoy your bpa basedtits

gb2pol

>>>/reddit/

>>>r/the_donald
Maga bros!!!

>medical grade silicone
>suggestive shape
does it come with a vibrate function

What, did you get tired of having boneless organic free range hockey tape on your mouse?

You forgot the part where user finally coughed up some photos of his setup...
Complaining about the dangers of plastic against his fingers whole living in absolute squalor and chugging cases of piss quality beer
>Muh floorpillow

Wow definitely schizophrenia