1050 ti

I need a new laptop and I'm poor. I'm not much into gaming (stop playing 4 years ago, last thing I played was GTA V on PS3) but recently I feel I want to play some games like PUBG or Assassins (Syndicate, Union and Origins).

So a 1050 ti (i5 8gb ram) can be enough to play decently (medium settings)?

I'm worry if it will be able to run RDR2 better than very low/low settings.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-29-15-57-11-1.png (587x692, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNY2cu2czY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just buy a PS4

You won't be able to indeed, get a 1060. Or better yet, for gaming, get a *drum roll* gaming pc.

Not coming to PC you silly

Thing is I want a laptop for college stuff, and playing games those games occasionally (and some more that doesn't need that much: Red Orchestra and Bioshock).

Have you considered a basic non-gaming laptop and a PS4 Pro/XB1X? The latter has PUBG even.

It will probably come out for PC, sweetie.

Revolver and Redemption never came out for PC, what makes you think this will?

I thought a MSI GL62M 7REX was a good 2x1.

Thanks for the rec anyway.

No one really knows how much grunt rdr2 will need until it's out (if it ever comes to PC- rockstar dodged the question when they were asked on an earnings call then maintained radio silence about it).

Google tells me a laptop 1050ti is probably about comparable to my desktop 960. That card has served me well and even delivered perfectly playable 1440p, but I would honestly want something more powerful if I were buying today. Whatever you end up buying, make sure it can handle VR reasonable well in case you want to pick up an hmd later.

Honestly I would just buy a PS4 or something

Laptop recommendation thread?
I need help recommending a laptop to a girl; she needs it mostly for work plus movies, maybe photo manipulation, she doesn't really play anything. Budget is around 500 USD (maybe a bit more). Help an user score.

My oldest PC 10+ years old (except graphics) GTX 970, i7 920, 6Gb 1066mhz ram - runs everything on high/ultra, 60fps at 1080p.

Don't waste money on pleb $2000 rigs.

"16-32gb + i7 7700K minimum requirements or else bottleneck" is a meme.

Attached: .png (600x648, 724K)

1050ti is good for games like csgo/dota2/world of warcraft,etc.

Playing graphic demanding games like those not gonna hold them up very well.

PUBG is also very bad optimised regarding graphics and you need at least a 1060/rx580 to be sure that will run decently.

Turn off AA and yes, it will be more than enough. A 1050 is 25% better than a 960, which would be good enough. It can play FFXIV, even with shitty square optimisation, decently at 1080p.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNY2cu2czY

A 1050TI is 25% better than a 1050, so it will be able to handle anything this gen decently at 1080p.

Eluktronics p850

>TFW my 1050Ti does everything perfectly fine on 1440p
It's good enough unless you wanna play every retarded AAA game that gets released, and in that case you are gonne end up having to upgrade in a few years anyway because by then your 1060 isn't gonna cut it for poo simulator 2000.

Juts get a PS4 if you wanna play games in the longer run.

ITT: Poorfag rationalizations

There were a lot of people expecting RDR for pc, it was supposed to came out and never did. GTA V for pc was a hit. So it's not crazy to think that this time it could happen.

Not gonna get hmd or anything like that. I'm not planing in keep playing new games (just RDR2 because I played the first one). I'm just interested in the games I mentioned before (plus csgo) , that's why I thought that the 1050 ti was ok. Thank you.

Just get a decent budget desktop and a cheapo laptop for notes and ms officr

>He doesn't spend every single dollar he makes on his gayman machine

Lot of people here are dumb kids that think you need overkill hardware to run anything

Some people here have personal experience with both budget and overkill hardware and know that budget inevitably means compromises.

I mean, it will definitely play those games (and probably rdr2 as well) well enough to be fun. I'm just saying I don't personally think it's a good buy compared to other options (like a console).

If you're dead-set on a combo device then go for it

Merci, anons.

Post video cards you had and which one you liked the most.
>S3 Trio 4 MB + Voodoo 2 12MB
>GeForce 4 Ti 4800 SE
>Radeon HD 3470m
>Radeon HD 6470m
>GTX 760
>GTX 970
>GTX 1080
>GTX 1080 Ti

Favorite is definitely the GeForce 4 followed by 970

>8800 GT
8800 GT

fpbp.