WHY IS IT WHEN WOMEN SAY THEY WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE OTHER MEN THEY DONT ACTUALLY MEAN IT

WHY IS IT WHEN WOMEN SAY THEY WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE OTHER MEN THEY DONT ACTUALLY MEAN IT

i just got out of a hour long meeting with HR and need to attend a sexism and women in the workplace course

Attached: 1ebsjn.jpg (274x274, 10K)

>trusting a woman
>ever

i was told you should always be honest with women. do you think i was in the wrong? ill greentext it

>be me at work
>all men
>everyone is a bro, but there are some guys a that are hardcore coasting
>suddenly girl programmer is hired
>everyone is cautious around her, seen a few guys hit on her
>suddenly she bursts out one day when a few of us are talking
>says she wants to be treated like any other guy
>i take this to heart
>one day i see her a bit bent over and leaning on a table looking at a guys computer screen
>i see my oportunity to strike
>we have this thing were we grab the bum of the one doing that and give it a firm squeeze then walk away giving a wink and a quick smile
>i was the victim of such a prank a few times
>also got a few mates with it good
>always have a good laugh about it afterwards in the locker room
>so i strike grab her ass and give it a good squeeze
>4/10 ass almost non existant
>walk away with a wink and make a chhhikchhikk sound effect when i wink
>get called into hr a few hours later

That was just stupid. Especially since you said it wasn't even a good ass.

Attached: 1514243486437.jpg (640x853, 63K)

what they want is to be treated like they believe men treat each other
what they expect: mutual respect, expectation of equivalent intelligence and capability, with zero sexual tension, professional conduct at all times
what we're actually like: respect only given when earned, expectation of nothing, learning capabilities based on observation, zero sexual tension, unless gay, joke and shoot shit constantly

put simply, they want to be treated like that guy who is good at his job and is well respected by everyone else
problem is, that doesn't come free, you need to earn that title, like any other person, man or not

It's probably a good policy to not grab your co workers asses regardless of gender you fucking moron

Do you have autism?

he's probably just a cute twink

What if I'm a boy and wanted to be treated like a woman?

Attached: 1471831301187.png (1277x1197, 2.33M)

>>we have this thing were we grab the bum of the one doing that and give it a firm squeeze then walk away giving a wink and a quick smile

Attached: 1444068930713.jpg (329x399, 43K)

Just say you're gay and she comitted a hate crime

Women are children’s just make them feel safe

user... This sounds a bit gay.

Treating white women the same is rarely a good idea. It's not that they're more sensitive. People see more value in them. They have been treated better for so long that it feels discriminatory when they are not treated with special handling.

This.

Bait, or lol gayyyy, if true.

this, lol @ feeling safe, I sure like explosions and aloma snackbars all around me

Kill yourself

Will you choke me, daddy?
I hope you can hold hands and give me a kissu before doing it.

Cool technology thread, would be a shame if someone [spoiler]reported it[/spoiler] :^)

are there really people that are this socially inept?

you have to go back

Snd that to HR, laddie.

Attached: man-spanking-wife.jpg (400x400, 34K)

dont worry user i repot thread too

Attached: 1523277862717.jpg (849x565, 260K)

>we have this thing were we grab the bum of the one doing that and give it a firm squeeze then walk away giving a wink and a quick smile

Attached: 1521826751624.png (710x582, 823K)

Attached: d09.jpg (680x543, 37K)

Yeah sure why not

Thanks.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 16K)

>always have a good laugh about it afterwards in the locker room
Literally gay office.

All tech office is like that.

t. I work at Nintendo

are you secretly gay? because straight guys doing semi gay shit to each other has been a thing for ages.