What's a good simple easy way to make simple website if I already own the domain?

What's a good simple easy way to make simple website if I already own the domain?

I'm a hentai artist and I need a 'homebase' to direct people to. Since I share my art all over the place I kind of want to have a main hub for my work.

Would something like wix work? I just don't want to have to pay a monthly fee ontop of my domain registrar fees.

>pic related
totally me. i am also really cute.

Attached: 1527528072097.jpg (640x696, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS
bpaste.net/show/ebd582fb4ee1
jekyllrb.com/docs/usage/
000webhost.com/free-website-sign-up
instagram.com/loren/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can be a faggot and use something like wordpress or you can be alpha chad top dog and write a static site yourself and host via a VPS or your own home server. Domain providers usually give instructions for common VPS providers and home servers.

>Buy hosting
>Put website on it
Also what kind of hentai?

Gay furry ntr

>totally me. i am also really cute.
Post pic with timestamp then bitch

What a doll

Open index.html in notepad, write crap in it, and upload it to the site. That's the simplest and easiest way I can think of.

I am equal amounts of sickened and confused.

Attached: autistdog.jpg (326x250, 45K)

The easiest way would be to use wordpress.com. No technical skills required, $4 a month.

If you know your way around a Linux box you could also use Gatsby or Jekyll on a DO droplet or AWS EC2 instance. That would be $5 a month.

cute whore

who that

Nice
I
C
E

>Gay furry
you can omit the gay.
>ntr
niggah wat?

depends on your skills. I rent a Vultr VPS, it can host multiple web servers. I use node express for my shit tier static web pages.

its 0.01$/hour or like 5$/month.

if you're slightly technically inclined i'd look at something like Jekyll, Pelican, or Hugo, They are static site generators and keep things simple so you can focus on publishing. the cheapest possible static site hosting out there is simply AWS's s3, these act like file directories or buckets that you can just drag and drop files into, and it will give you an endpoint to point your domain name to. Viola. a website.

Attached: 1526867529663.jpg (940x518, 267K)

Who's this semen demon?

You could do the same using gist.github.com for free

jekyll, pelican, and hugo all work very nicely with github pages.

You fucking mongoloid. Read.
He has the domain name but no machine.

Just go rent a vps. If all you're doing is redirecting to other places, you could set urls that forward automatically, or have a homepage with some links and a couple images. Or you could point the domain to a wysiwyg sort of site like wix or whatever. Ive done the vps route before and had good results with lighttpd since I had like 512 megs of ram and a single core. It was like $8 a month

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML
>and optionally
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS
if you just want a simple page
look at warren buffets' website it's simple but excellent

or just put your links in an index.html like this
bpaste.net/show/ebd582fb4ee1

>16yrs old

Attached: bear sweating.jpg (480x542, 42K)

don't worry your penis will not be within 10 miles of her so you're OK

OP there are enough free options for static pages
there's no need to pay for vps or anything

Op here. I am so fucking confused by all of this terminology. I know nothing about any of this. Fuck.

jekyllrb.com/docs/usage/

read that, if it's really confusing:
wix.com

Not the same guy as OP, but similar question:

What do you use as a webhost?
Do any of your typical shared hosting services have issues if you have 18+ content on your site?

Attached: 1445392246067.jpg (1500x1083, 1.15M)

>gay furry
oxymoron?

>this fucking thread
>op says he doesn't want to pay
>everyone is suggesting for him to pay
jesus h fucking christ

just make a tumblr account
it's so saturated with SJW and snowflake shit that no one even bothers you anymore

000webhost.com/free-website-sign-up

Her Instagram
instagram.com/loren/?hl=en

kinda odd here and now but 3 years from now ill be honest mate shes gonna change the game out here man

fuckin xampp tho faggot

desu, i gave you a simple basic template you could fit to your needs just move/add the add your links etc