Just finnished to instal LineageOS on my old Moto G3 that I use for work stuff as an experiment...

Just finnished to instal LineageOS on my old Moto G3 that I use for work stuff as an experiment. Recomendme some bootnet free apps. I really want a good keyboard that look like the google one. Also, any tips, configuration or general info are apreciated.

Attached: Lineage-OS-Feature-Image-Cyan[1].png (1200x800, 17K)

>bootnet free
>bootnet

Attached: 1508245451428.jpg (798x798, 89K)

kek, sorry, the fastboot and reboot and all that shit is still in my mind.

check F-Droid but unfortunately they don't have keyboards wtf. I was also trying to find one. You better compile your own android version, or just the keyboard

Use microG, but still bugged.

just use swiftkey or gboard and block network access

Hackers keyboard on fdroid is the best

Get AfWall+ and block any botnet you want. You can then download whatever random keyboard and block network access and enjoy. Personally I'm using minuum, and I also like fleksy. Hacker's Keyboard (despite the name) is actually really useful for apps like Termux, or whenever you need a full keyboard (ever wanted to Ctrl+Z?)

As for other apps, peruse F-droid. I highly recommend SearchBasedLauncher (though it may not be to everyone's taste) with the auto-launch option enabled (which is what sets it apart from stuff like KISS launcher), and also PaperLaunch on the side (literally).
Get adaway to block ads. Yalp store for downloading from google play. Termux as a terminal. The "Simple X" series of orange apps is pretty good. OsmAnd for maps, Orgzly for notes, OpenKeychain for PGP, NewPipe for youtube (install youtube-dl through pip in termux for downloading music/videos), I like Odyssey as a player but that's to taste, K-9 Mail for email, GhostCommander or Amaze to taste for file management, AndOTP for 2factor, muPDF for pdf.

Some other apps you could take a look at are AnutoTD, Conversations, TRIfA, Ring, DroidFish, oandbackup, Puzzles.

>afwall
lol

Attached: 1527630197044.png (720x1280, 94K)

lol i sometimes read botnet like that and laugh my ass off

What does your screenshot have to do with afwall?

you can do 3 clicks and make kisslauncher work that way, how is this better? I'm gonna try it

will that works though? sometimes the permissions from privacy guard reset on my device. they should really call it preferences and not settings. can't have settings on a normie unix system. only preferences.

Just installed it again to check, how do you do it? I can't find the option.

For avoidance of doubt what I'm talking about is the automatic launch when there's only one search result left, e.g. Daschan is the only app I have that starts with "Da" so to launch it from the home screen all I need to do is type "da" and it opens immediately.

the fact that you can disable data with android settings

ok ok, I'm retarded, I thought it was the automatic keyboard prompt which is super annoying. Gonna check it out then, user

We already told you, faggot. Install gapps

Clover
Posted from Clover Dev™ on my Oneplus One.

>I really want a good keyboard that look like the google one.
Lineage comes with AOSP keyboard, dumbass.
>my old Moto G3 that I use for work stuff as an experiment
b8

Swiftkey is on f droid
AOSP keyboard is litteraly the google keyboard with no botnet, you're not making sense

AnySoftKeyboard. Literally the first result and it's really good desu