What os should i use when i am homeless and using a laptop?

what os should i use when i am homeless and using a laptop?

Attached: 170523 계명대 라붐(LABOUM) - 아로아로 율희 직캠-zLTSLf62d0I-[01.34.160-01.43.437].webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I find that laptops work best with Mac OS.

i want to be her baby

He said he was already homeless, not trying to be

windows

Windows 7, definitely, b/c updates might be inconvenient, but you still get broad functionality and stability.

Good luck, stay safe

Attached: face-milk.jpg (434x366, 18K)

Moebuntu. You can 'roleplay' as a total fucking faggot and start making a living out of that.

i want to cum her

Probably Debian.
Low maintenance, free, runs on most shitboxes.
Hope you're got a durable laptop out there in the elements. Being homeless in my city is essentially a death sentence. If the weather doesn't get you, the other homeless will.
You'd also be better off worrying about what you're going to do for work. Bring home enough dosh to get some sort of shelter, at least. Streets are not kind and I'm speaking from experience. Might not seem all that bad at first, but it gets worse.

If you're homeless and have a laptop, would you even have the resources to reinstall?

If you use it for some source of income, whatever os works best for that, of course.

Otherwise, literal beggars can't be choosers.

Jow Forumsooks are truly /ourgirls/
I want to satisfy their craving for BWC.

>If you're homeless and have a laptop, would you even have the resources to reinstall?

I recommend a Mac. If you have any basic issue like, needing internet to download macOS again any store will just do it for you for free as you wait. If you have a malfunction any decent store will let you borrow a machine until your's is fixed. All this is only valid if you live near an Apple store. Plus if you need cash for your crack addiction you can sell it for 85% of it's original value.

>Implying security would even let a hobo near an apple store

You're probably an American living in some irrelevant flyover state but, being homeless doesn't mean you look like a dirty wizard. Do you think this is a nightclub or something? As if security even face the door. All Apple security staff look inward. If you ever saw one you'd notice.

You're recommending an apple device for someone who's homeless, you're a fucking retard

>when i am homeless
>WHEN i am homeless

I recommend you learn to read you mouth breathing cunt.

> I think having an apple store in my shithole city makes me sophisticated
The absolute state of Jow Forums

>If you're homeless and have a laptop, would you even have the resources to reinstall?

Yes. I a DVD and USB version of Fedora install media because otherwise i have a single point of failure.
t. homeless man

>use device when homeless
>current status matters

Attached: 1514123320949.png (493x402, 2K)

TempleOS, written by /ourhomelessguy/ Terry Davis

>used goods

I hope fake tits become a thing in kpop

Nowhere sophisticated doesn't have an Apple store.

you = BTFO

Silly macshill, bums can't afford crapintoshes.

but wait a second, there's an image I've seen reposted here many times of a homeless man with a macintosh logo adorned laptop.

Probably someone put it there to take a pic, or it was photoshoped in.

It isn't fake tits, they just aren't 100% korean.

you have your priorities completely backwards. Probably the reason why you're homeless

Debian stable

Attached: yulhee family.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

Op is stupid, and so are all recommendations so far. You have to specify how being homeless will affect your use case. What makes you think whatever OS you're already using won't be good in that situation?
Being homeless can be a thousand different scenarios, it's not a classical template like working with music then having Ubuntu Studio. Otherwise there'd be a BeggarOS already, and you wouldn't even need this thread.

Attached: 1522267518228.jpg (748x939, 81K)

lucky fuck

Attached: 2a33Ptn9EfecyacsXaaDHofxAw_rmcvideo_1080P_1920_5120_192 00.00.17-00.00.26.webm (1066x600, 2.92M)

protec yulhee and her newborn

ubuntu+templeos

why is this even a question

gooks arent human

Apple

Why do Asians have really flat faces? It looks like they've been run over by a steamroller

Inbred mongoloids have literal genetic defects

that's just how they evolved.

Attached: 21450896-s.jpg (570x399, 55K)

probably not something source-based if you're not going to have internet much of the time. probably not windows because of forced updates.

cute whore

>I'll never titfuck yulhee

All software is source based.

>hurr wai peopls r diferent
>enbredmongsxdd
Aryan intellect at work

>it's just a coincidence they look exactly like people with three copies of chromosome 21

start off by not being a fucking creep lmao and delete these shits from your hdd

oh no...

i'd use windows 7 if i didn't know much about any other os but if i wasn't familiar with windows either i'd use lubuntu because it's free, lightweight and pretty good.
lol didn't know this shit existed

Living on the steps of Mongolia for thousands of years changes you face to cope with the constant wind. The same way why you look like a degenerate faggot because you evolved to be one after you cunt mom decided abortion is a sin.
just ask fellow homeless people and not us?

Attached: 15246886044450.jpg (677x903, 83K)

chrome os
yes i am seriously

she's dead inside

t. Hiroshima Hirohito

Linux is the best OS.

it's what makes them so cute and appealing

Attached: 1505450419070.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)