My laptop broke suddenly today after 3 years. My previous laptop lasted 4 years before literally falling apart...

My laptop broke suddenly today after 3 years. My previous laptop lasted 4 years before literally falling apart. What is a laptop that is reliable and lasts for many years?

Attached: nintchdbpict000251905275.jpg (960x537, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2442891/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Macbook pro

Envy 14

Thinkpad, of course.
I am disappoint.

Only high end ones though

>Thinkpad, of course
newfag

ThinkPads aren't reliable. Why do you think they go to such effort to make them repairable? Lenovo know they'll break because they can't finely control component quality.

I got a used toughbook (~$300) that's lasted years. The only hiccup is that the thermal paste it came with was horribly applied and it ran hot af until I replaced it.

>hasn't fallen for the meme
Newfag.
Never had any problems with mine.

>Newfag.
most new thinkpads are shit. if you really knew anything you would have listed thinkpad models/model numbers or configurations

cbf

latitude

Attached: 295800386_m.jpg (146x200, 9K)

ThinkPads are very reliable. I've had my x230 for 5 years now without needing anything repaired except the screen, and that is after I dropped it.

a desktop.

Not true. I had 3 Asus ROGs die on me. Laptops are meme. If you had to use it buy some cheap one that supports software you need to use when traveling, otherwise invest in a desktop.

Attached: .jpg (1600x1200, 597K)

I wonder what the fuck happened to this. Did it drop from a plane? I see no tool-related blunt force damage but the whole thing has literally disintegrated.

>I had 3 Asus die on me
Lol
>*autistic screeching*
>try for a 3rd?

Macbook pro unironically (if you take care of it).
Thinkpad if you just don't fucking care and will drop it several times, eat on it and spill shit everywhere

>Jow Forums constantly shills old thinkpads
>Gets mad when the prices go up
Fuck that, OP get a macbook.

Suck my cock and maybe i'll help you depending on your skills bitch.

My shitty HP I bought when I was an ignorant fucking normie is nine years old and still werks

>Macbook pro unironically (if you take care of it).
Maybe the old ones that don't have a keyboard that randomly breaks for no reason.

You're making the chinkpad sound useful, not like it's for idiots.

You sir made me amuse. very gud joke.

Bump. Should I take the macpill?

Attached: imrs-1.jpg (480x320, 49K)

>macpill
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2442891/

My 2010 HP is still going strong, I had to replace the HDD at some point but it's still working.

ThinkPad. Own a L470 with Ubuntu GNOME, this thing has fallen hard from 2+ ft and just "a tiny tiny" dent

buy any >4 year old second hand laptop, guaranteed to work for at least 4 years

>macshit chinktrash
>reliable

Attached: IMG_20180422_175906.jpg (989x1006, 137K)

My 2010 pic releated still runs like new

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x340, 56K)