Smartphones have room for a bigger camera on the front that can take better photos

>smartphones have room for a bigger camera on the front that can take better photos
>They still use tiny shitty camera sensors that are significantly inferior to the rear camera
Why?

Attached: 5D827D6C65C947A99540C348FA6A75DA.jpg (600x600, 51K)

I wanna fug that girl

Just get an actual fucking camera idiot
Smartphones are already hindered by the 100000 gigapixel trash that nobody uses but still get slapped on every single flagship.

Muh thinness. If you make the sensor bigger then you have to put bigger optics in front of it, especially if you want optical zoom. Besides, normies don't give a shit. They were all happy with the image quality of 35mm disposable cameras with shitty fixed-focus meniscus lenses, once smartphones reached that level cameras stopped being much of a selling point.

Because optics, among other things.

Can you see how big the good optics for a full-frame sensor are? Yup. Even wide angle-optics are big.

Sure, the result then also is much better, but you just don't want big lenses on a phone.

I wanna girl that fug

The other reason? Plebs don't pay for it.

Professional camera setups are probably cheaper than ever these days in terms if TCO, but only a few buy them.

>girl

The secret to trap detection is to look at the hips and wrists. The girl in the picture is actually a girl based on those standards, obviously.

Front cameras are for roasties to take shitty filtered selfies that will be downsized to 1080x1080 by Instagram anyways. Anything more than 1 megapixel is already overkill.

She needs a good bleaching

My Nikon D3300 cost me $300. Using the kit lens, I can take better photos than any smartphone released to date and probably well into the future.

Sensors are always improving but you simply can't get around optics. Smartphones can't beat physics.

She looks 14

I'd shit her designated street for sure

Get a phone where you can mount a lens, problem mostly solved.

Thanks puritanical, archaic, and abnormal societal values for treating normal sexual attraction as some kind of perverse anomaly

because nobody would pay a huge extra amount just for a camera they only use to take selfies.

smartphones are great because you can whip it out and take a photo faster than you can whip your dick out.

nobody wants to carry around an iPhone with a canon 1200mm bazooka lens

Are you retarded? Just stick an imx286 or something similar in the front instead of the retarded sensor currently being used. No one wants a DSLR phone

You sound like a degenerate roastie

That's a mirror you dumbass.

cute whore

if she bleeds she breeds

It's getting trickier tho. Many young fe(males) are taking legit prescription hormones before puberty is over now, some even as it starts or before it starts, so their bone structure actually changes from male to female. You can easily see it if you compare the chins and hands of the trannies that started late to the ones that started early. The prettiest most feminine feet I've seen were the feet of a young trap that started hormones at 12.

Attached: 1526667995237.jpg (720x540, 55K)

Your head needs bleaching

And that's a good thing

tfw no gf

Attached: rippepe.png (285x276, 54K)

the resolution is not that important. those cameras take shitty grainy pictures if you dont have lots of sunlight or 1kw electrical lighting.

cameras with removable lenses are huge tho

I think it means you just have immature taste in womyn bro, no wonder you post here

that bitch ugly

Poor taste

Because they're phones not cameras you moron

Ever heard of Oppo, user?

What kind of roastie would want to allow sex with girls younger than her? I'm saying it's retarded how hyper-conservative this country is when it comes to sex laws and throwing (predominantly men) in prison for what amounts to entirely normal sexual relationships.

>being attracted to the most attractive women is immature
That's why I only date 18-19 year olds. I love seeing old retards, particularly boomers, give me death stares. I can feel the seething anger.

I have that mirror

American education, everybody.

the law wont be changed just because some degenerates like you dont like it.

Attached: absolute degeneracy.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Won't change hip structure. Sorry trannies.