I climbed the wall and finally understand programming. While I'm a total newbie...

I climbed the wall and finally understand programming. While I'm a total newbie, at least I can now work my way trough and get results. Now I can create what ever I want. The only restriction is time. The bigger the project the more time the single me have to invest.

Since a whole new world has openend up to me, unlimited possibilites... I cannot motivate me to actually do something.

If I go with "what people need" I'm sure I'll get shut down, the software gets deleted or I simply get killed. Being dead usually ruins my day.

Of course I could do a game or two but I don't really want to entertain people. There are so many problems I don't want to support avoidance. Being a whore isn't my style.

I could do another something that adds to things that are popular and I know to be shit, but going with the flow is not my style.

I could do another Linux desktop, but I would have to deal with other people API and Software I probably consider insane and a waste of time. Being a dependend on the whimm of other people, humiliated and overall being a masochist is also not my style.

I'm bored. Give me some Ideas on what to program without loosing my soul and could make be some money too if possible.

Attached: Bored-Logo.jpg (440x441, 38K)

How about writing a spell checker? You clearly need one.

SAVAGE

If I cared about my spelling I'd simply write correctly.

I just woke up but I still think that's the effort thing I'll read all day

I just woke up but I still think that's the edgiest thing I'll read today

genius

KEK

Write a function to print the nth prime number in O(1)

I thought about translating prime numbers to a dot matrix and see whenever I can "see" something like an unknown text is hidden in it, but I couldn't decide on a good way to line wrap it.

>Of course I could do a game or two but I don't really want to entertain people. There are so many problems I don't want to support avoidance. Being a whore isn't my style.
You're a bloody moron

go and finish off Netrunner '''genius'''

You sound like a spoiled narcissistic cunt, senpai

Learn lisp, ml, and some sort of assembly.

Then you can start working on nanopass compilers.

There's ALOT of crap software that shouldn't exist, so I get being bored because you don't feel like going down a path that you perceive to be trash.

So you have two options, you either embrace the filthiness of technology in it's current state and work on "boring" software.

^This makes money

Or you start studying languages and language theory, compilers, computer science, and try to make something that you perceive as "pure".

^This typically does not make money.

So basically do you want to make a nodeJS or a templeOS?

That's just the way programming is. You either keep climbing that ivory tower in solitude or descend into the village to get covered in dirt by working with the blacksmith.

You could always do your take on "presentation software that isn't slide-oriented, because slides are an artifact from overhead projectors".

Here is an idea, make an APP that takes a picture and lets you choose two areas to OCR wlan id and password and connect you to the wlan.

There are much easier ways you could do that, which people have already done.
Basically, just scan a QR code with that information.

>Basically, just scan a QR code with that information.
While that's true, it occasionally happens that I get a piece of paper with it.

install gentoo

>e. The bigger the project the more time the single me have to invest.

only poo pajeet level projects are huge, Real shit its about math based algorithms design.

>I'm so talented that any work I produce will get me killed, because I'm not talented enough to keep secrets
Kys