Why own a home theater when movies can be watched on phones and other portable players? I just don't get it...

Why own a home theater when movies can be watched on phones and other portable players? I just don't get it. Seems like a handy screen and headphones is all that is required to enjoy movies. What's the point of a home theater when we already own so many devices that can play movies?

Attached: 1527149072142.jpg (720x576, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/image/-g_5XmozN4ppiFlSiHvN1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this bait?

Kill yourself

I agree. With a phone or tablet you just have to get the screen closer to you in order to get that cinema feeling. Most phone screens are by miles better than a projector you can buy

Enjoy your eye strain

yes, copypasta too
sage and carry on

Your picture is only thing apple I bought in my life when i earned my first salary.
An hour later I realized I've been scammed of 120€ at that time

>t. paid shill upset that there is a thread up discouraging consumers from buying redundant tech
$.02 has been deposited in your account

stop replying reposted bait, fucking summerfags.
warosu.org/g/image/-g_5XmozN4ppiFlSiHvN1Q

BECAUSE BIG FUGGIN SPEAKERS AND A BIG FUGGIN SCREEN IS COMFY

Attached: 1293572328118.jpg (640x480, 160K)

Fuck off you insufferable child. This board doesn't need your guidance. Go start a subreddit on plebbit if you want to tell users what to post and respond to.

Off yourself, pleb.
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

>shill
>plebbit
Jow Forums is great at damage control as always, is your new "operation" to shit up Jow Forums with stale bait
sage.

Attached: 1526593257556-b.jpg (640x542, 202K)

Lurk moar and cry less /nu/fag

Fuck you OP you made me mad remembering that we will never get a Nano 3G with 256GB and a wolfson DAC

Attached: 3g_nano_size1.jpg (450x258, 24K)

why watching movies when you can read user reviews on rotten tomato

because i don't want eye cancer

What about people with friends, family or partners? If you want to watch a movie together its not really comfortable to use a phone or tablet.

Why remake this shit copy pasta 24/7?
Sage in all fields.

VR is a thing now. Way more comfy then staring across a room at glowing screen with no one getting a good viewpoint. Better to have VR and get a perfect viewpoint. Its not like people can't talk and interact with VR goggles. It might seem odd to /old/fags but VR is the future of entertainment.

Attached: gear-vr_kv_new_visual_s.jpg (1534x1140, 30K)

Reminder to report spam

Attached: file.png (1776x1217, 596K)

Don't you have a Seagate hard drive thread to complain in?

this. i exclusively watch movies in vr now.

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN!?!
REEEEE
EEEEE
EEEE
EEE
EE
E
!

I agree, my phone can even do 2x HD aka 2 TIMES the resolution modern movies are filmed in