Sup with 4chins privacy policy? are they doing anything to align with the GDPR? nobody believes all this is anonymous...

sup with 4chins privacy policy? are they doing anything to align with the GDPR? nobody believes all this is anonymous, right?

Attached: 4chan_main_page_2_january_2018.png (334x298, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3033111/google-and-facebook-rack-up-gbp67bn-in-gdpr-lawsuits-on-day-one
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums is a botnet.

ofu kusu dis websaito izu anonimus bikozu yuu posto azu anonimus, but wat izu dis GPDR yoru tokingu abuto? I am too slow to follow....

>What personal information is collected?

>Jow Forums collects and stores user information for postings. Once a post is pruned or deleted, it is removed from our web server. We value the privacy of our users, and will not make private information such as IP addresses available to others, except to comply with court orders or to cooperate with law enforcement agencies when appropriate.

If you can't prove Hiro is selling data, then Jow Forums is kinda GDPR compliant.

sounds legit, desu

From what i've seen GDPR has been a meme so far and a bunch of companies have simply found ways around that.
1. My economics teacher has found a way to deliver mails to minors(new students) also yes the law is not web only
2. Some sites have made it as tedious as possible to disable that shit. Normies will just press "sure whatever"
3. Razer flat out disables your mouse
4. Intel will probably just disable your cpun if you disagree with them on intel ME.
Might as well go back to just disabling javascript. You are more secure that way anyway.
Fuck Jow Forums was right again

>or to cooperate with law enforcement agencies when appropriate
it they do that aside from court orders then everything is compromised

Oy vey! Anti-GDPR shill! The EU will save you, goyim! Enable JavaScript like a good goy!

Attached: 1527684050856.png (490x714, 110K)

>Some sites have made it as tedious as possible to disable that shit. Normies will just press "sure whatever"
If they have it on by default, it's not compliant with GDPR in the first place.

What about the malicious ads on Jow Forums?

Thats why they have a pop-up that forces you to either delete your account or accept the terms.

>Burger company that thinks it's above the EU makes it tedious
>gets fined into oblivion by the EU
>has to comply
>half asses it again
>gets fined again
>now complies fully
>normalfags pressing "sure whatever" means they default to no tracking because that's explicitly stated in GDPR
Lawsuits are already going out, most are American companies, I guess us Euros should thank the US for the extra funding? Well use the fine money for a new highway or something.

That's non-GDPR compliant and will land you in court. Just wait until they're through with the big ones and you'll see how quickly the others bend over for GDPR after an example has been made.

Attached: 64526346745.jpg (600x737, 68K)

I bet you 6 trillion bitcoins that Hiro will not do anything about gdpr and that the EU won't do anything to make him.

we have no idea what they were just that they were weird as fuck

>Jow Forums refuses to comply with GDPR
>EU decides to ban Jow Forums in Europe
many many threads will be fun again

>That's non-GDPR compliant and will land you in court.
So far it's provat entities suing them. And theses companies can of course afford the best lawyer, and any fine will most likely be chump change, like when Intel only had to pay 1.4b of its 60b/year profit for forcing oems to not use amd.

GDPR is up to 4% of their annual turnover.
>b-but they'll just pay and keep doing it!
You honestly think the fines don't go up if you don't comply?

>Anonymous
>4chins privacy policy?

see:

>you must be connected to jewgle in order to click-click on images to shitpost

>Our managed campaigns feature advanced capabilities such as geo-targeting, frequency capping, road-blocking, and detailed reporting.

Jow Forums.org/advertise

The hell they can they ultimately really do if you don't comply or pay their fine if you're a US citizen?

can they*
waw

Attached: 1506325742507.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Fine you. If you don't comply, you'll be fined again but more this time. If you still don't comply, it depends, usually ending in being shut off from the EU markets (so you would not be allowed to conduct business there any longer).

Also worth noting that GDPR states that if you handle EU data you must have a representative in the EU, which means you can't hide in the US. Also worth noting that there's a good chance that if you don't comply with EU rulings, the US will come after you on behalf of the EU (and vice-versa).

In reality, no company will push things this far, it's a thousand times cheaper to comply with GDPR, and even moreso than being banned from the EU.

Win

>allowing a bureaucratic joke of a foreign power to have this much control over your citizens
I'd rather just have the advertisers' botnet.

Attached: 1512172549295.png (580x565, 618K)

Take for example forbes(i dont use it but oh well)
When you first get into the webpage you are greeted by a coloured ok button or a grey tweak my settings and shit button.
If you press the tweak button you see that the preselected option is ad cookies and if you chose something else you have to wait a fucking loading screen that doesnt change no matter your internet connection.
The experience is shit, thus the normalfag will just chose the ok button and be done with it. Defeating the entire point.
Except this is not what is happening by default if you do not any settings all sites whether it is facebook, reddit,twitter,tumblr, news sites might give you a fucking list of a bunch of ad companies. Normalfags wont even touch that shit. They'll just say sure whatever.
Disable JavaScript, do it on your own do not trust a law to ensure anything. It took my economics teacher 1 day to figure out a loophole mail shit to underage students.

>Except this is not what is happening by default if you do not any settings all sites whether it is facebook
Facebook is already getting sued for it. It either defaults to off, or you get sued.
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3033111/google-and-facebook-rack-up-gbp67bn-in-gdpr-lawsuits-on-day-one

this is false