This kills the aesthetic

Attached: SY355.jpg (283x355, 21K)

u just jealous

Attached: 1B2C0377-52E4-40F4-B4C6-807BDD1E1DA8.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Only if you're a massive faggot with transparent panels on their case

>Gerard, this is the most efficient and sold product on our line, give it the most horrendous paint job in the industry.

God that would look so cool if that brown shit color scheme was different.

Did a pajeet conceive of this color scheme?

This

Attached: 1506969583537.jpg (488x488, 22K)

I dont have a see through case because I’m not a 16 year old xXX_UBER_HAXOR_PRO_420_XXx so I don’t care

Who cares? It's inside a fucking case.
>inb4 B-B-BUT MUH GAYMEN WINDOW AND HOMO LEDS

That's why you get bequiet instead.

/thread

Based

I associate that color scheme with performance so I have actually grown to like it

>when you make a similar post and get trips but nobody acknowledges you
Please validate my pathetic existence

>stockholm syndrome

you mad, loser kid?
off ur self

They also make black version of this, OP is a salty faggot
/thread

Noctua is great. The highest quality, support for many years and free mounting brackets for new sockets even if you don't have warranty or a receipt.

That they actively distance themselves from ricers and make them pay extra is great too.

Not arguing with that at all. The color scheme is shit is the purpose of the thread.

Attached: 1507646815999.png (211x239, 3K)

I almost bought an extra redux fan for my cooler just to get the shit color out of my case but according to tests this would also have reduced performance and increased noise so fuck that. if they only made the color scheme a bit more grey they could keep their brown tones and still look a lot less obnoxious.

t. too poor for tempered glass

If your case doesnt have be quiet! Silent Wings 3's youre fucking trash

ITT people who know jack shit about marketing.
You see a brown fan, you automatically think of Noctua. It's working.

I think you mean "cools"...

This, it’s like trump wearing ill-fitting suits and having the most retarded looking toupee ever. Yes it looks like shit, but it’s unmistakably “his” brand.

>his computer isn't Magnavox Odissey themed

Attached: 1464961226747.png (485x489, 272K)

Laugh all you want, it’s true. Too bad his presidency is actually genuinely shitty instead of just being ironically shitty for branding purposes.

Fuck's wrong with you.

>actually genuinely shitty
no

Attached: 1512412574710.jpg (645x671, 81K)

They have the Redux line with differently colored fans and a few other lines.

But who gives a shit, these cool well and are quiet, have had mine for 6 years 24/7 on and still going quiet.

Attached: noctua_nf_p14s_3_4.jpg (411x500, 34K)

that color scheme might unironically work in a desert camo tacticool theme desu

Step aside nocfags, im going to spin at 1k RPM and you wont even know im on

Attached: 21670295.jpg (360x500, 17K)

>be quiet!
When programmers are also creative directors.

it was a good post buddy. In my opinion your was much better than the one below it . And well done on those trips.

Lies.

Attached: gutsa.jpg (1824x1368, 426K)

spotted the "drumpf" poster

I have yet to see a single brick laid for the wall, and I don’t enjoy bending over for Israel

Attached: 2521819.png (500x486, 187K)

Spotted the ricer kid

>and I don’t enjoy bending over for Israel
yet you enjoy bending over in general. how does that work?

>you don’t support a Zionist neocon so you must be a homosexual leftist
Classic r/the_donald

Attached: F19568B9-D2C5-45A2-8EB1-20DA86168791.png (812x781, 904K)

>caring about the appearance of a part inside an opaque case

Attached: wth.png (203x209, 14K)

someone didnt go to school if they think this airflow isnt negating itself

This kills your argument.

Attached: 2522774-a.jpg (350x350, 5K)

It looks like someone used your computer case as a toilet.

>what is chromax line

Literally same fans but in black. Either that or get SW3's.

Attached: na_chromax.jpg (650x370, 113K)

i mean they look alright, they get way more hate then its worth. the chromax ones are boring as

Form over function? Really?

This is Jow Forums not /v/.

While I agree with you in this case, it’s perfectly fine to want both.
But no visually appealing fan at a reasonable price is even remotely close to Noctura in quality so it’s not worth it here.

What's the use of a chocolate fan
Won't it melt

>corsair ML140
>silent wing 3
>nb eLoop
>noctua chromax

Variety of aesthetics with RGB and without, all on par with Noctua in performance.

I painted mine black

how good are the mag levs vs the noctua line up anyway?

Why do people buy Noctua when the Scythe Fuma is half the price and performs just as well?

benchmarks over a 3 year period?

>higher RPM
>pushes more air
Noise levels are equal to Noctua when running at the same rpm. They have different sound signatures though. I'd say the ML's are maybe a little quieter because there's no bearing noise.

The problem with mag levs is their cost, at least the rgb and pro variants. You can get the 2 pack of standard ML's and just install some rubber grommets yourself, viola you have ML pro's 50% off.

>at a reasonable price

Retards

i dont mind the cost, for me its all about the silence. im happy with the fans on my d15 as theyre virtually inaudible but ive actually got an odd set up where the side panel of my case is off right now and i want to eventually close it but not lose the great temps i currently have. pc is dead silent actually, even when im 15cm away from it i cant tell if its on or not.

considering the twin pack of ml140s as intake on my meshify c

Is 20-30$ not reasonable for noctua competitors?

Corsair have other lines that seem to be very popular at more "reasonable" prices. Also, Be Quiet Pure Wings, Fractal Design, Phanteks all come at around 10-15$.

If you're after silence and price is not an issue I'd get Silent Wing 3's, they're barely audible even at max rpm.

a little tricky to source in australia. i really cant wait for proper fan reviews (that gamers nexus is doing) so that i can see how they properly compare to the noctua and ml fans

That's unfortunate. Judging by mwave stocks, the only good shit are the Noctua Chromax and Corsair ML's. I don't know much about the rest of those generic chink brands and their fan performance.

i used to buy noctua fans but the fans with my define mini c are quiet enough with my scythe kotetsu.

didn't feel like spending $75 on black noctua fans with chromax rubber and installing all three for a slightly quieter experience.

This kills the aesthetic?

Attached: 20180205_204156.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

>shitholm syndrome

Fixd

the shit and cum color scheme

>no leds

Other manufacturers make maglev fans that are way cheaper, like Sunon and Enermax.

Is that Fractal Design?

just spray paint it?

BUT HOW WILL ANYONE SEE MY LED ARRAYS?! WHO WILL TAKE MY RICED ARCH SYSTEM SERIOUSLY AND KNOW ME FOR THE L33T H4CKR MAN I AM!?

>I'll spend $3000 on a new PC but I'm too stupid to use paint

>didn't go to school
>Fractal/Noctua shill
Checks out

>windowed case

lmao, best post

This.
I don't really knows what is so special about this propeller but if it's good and recognizable then marketing team made great job. You must be retarded not to understand it.
Just imagine if someone at lenovo said: >this red clit is too flashy. We should make these these black from now on

The overwhelming majority of computing hobbyist don't give a shit. As long it works and does the job without a hassle.

Get a fucking Apple if you care about aesthetics.

Don't mind me just Cooler Master Race!

me too

They sell black ones.

Dunno.
Fan colors matter very little since it's the last thing I consider important when it comes to fans.

>Fractal/Noctua shill
Nothing wrong with that, but...
>negative pressure
Posts like the one you replied to are indeed from people that doesn't know better.
You either go positive or neutral.
No point in letting air in from every hole in the case, bypassing the air filter.

Attached: IMAG0472.jpg (3024x5376, 2.57M)

air goes out the topleft, what seems to be the problem here?

It sucks out more air than it pushes in which means it will suck air from every hole in the case, sucking in dust and particles in the air, bypassing the air-filter.

TL;DR It's stupid.

so it's missing some fans on the other side, why not just say that

I'm not .
I'm .

Just stating that positive pressure is the right way to do it if you wanna use your case correctly.

>implying they aren't aesthetic
grow up, kid

>caring about the internal aesthetics of a closed box

Attached: 1518714418060.png (413x352, 164K)