What do you guys use for your emails?

I'm so fucking tired of Outlook/Live/whatever. It's extremely heavy and bloated and at the same time lacks a lot of features that previous versions had. Fucking hell why is Microsoft so pure evil?

Attached: 1200px-Microsoft_Outlook_2013_logo.svg[1].png (1200x1178, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alpine.x10host.com/alpine
claws-mail.org/plugins.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The W10 mail app is comfy and I just use Outlook on my phone because they use it at work lmao

Been used outlook for long until now,,

This one is comfy

Attached: Mailpile.png (132x145, 8K)

it just works

Attached: outlook.png (1600x1200, 300K)

Outlook and protonmail

Webmail.

Speak for yourself, user. Outlook makes Gmail look like a cluttered mess in comparison. Not to mention Outlook makes it so much easier to clean out your mailbox.

Attached: 1444430932406s.jpg (221x221, 11K)

This

I literally laugh at linuxfags they will never know how much my life improved since I started using W10 and Windows Phone

Offlineimap + mblaze + notmuchmail + procmail + msmtp

simple.

My own mail server and my own webmail.

t. Micro$hit shill

Attached: 938443rf.png (496x422, 86K)

is it a good idea to use airmail as a professional email service? Or they know instantly it is anime/Jow Forums/neet shit

a web browser

Thunderbird but it sucks and i usually just use the web portal

Attached: 1527682000003.jpg (410x340, 36K)

Ummm gmail.... :3

>mutt
Just werks. Not bloated.

Thunderbird, using my two gmail accounts as well as my teenage years hotmail and yahoo ones (just so they don't die for lack of use), and all using IMAP.

+1 winows10 mail for all emails
>simple
>easy to use

unironically Mail.app it sucks but it's good enough

alpine for great speed: alpine.x10host.com/alpine

html in email is a plague

Attached: Nature_Alpine_landscape_080331_[1].jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

>just so they don't die for lack of use
Fuck that. Forward that shit if you can't move services over, use those for spammy shit if you have to keep them.

temp mails

Anyway to install w10 apps on LTSB?

iPhone mail. Literally only one that works. Mac mail is total shit and webmails are even worse somehow. For PC I tried using Outlook but gave up and just used webmail until I got an iPhone.

I hate email, I want to retire and never deal with email again

ProtonMail primary. Outlook for emails I haven't switched to PM.

Self hosted mailserver (optional) with ClawsMail. Comfiest mail client I've ever used, plus it's feature rich without being bloated: claws-mail.org/plugins.php

>FBI honeypot

You cannot get comfier than this

Attached: file.png (1072x773, 158K)

Fuck off you lying sack of shit. It's based in Switzerland which has the best privacy protection.

Attached: anger.jpg (269x211, 8K)

>privacy protection.
>email
yeah, email was never private. The smpt designers once said it was the electronic messaging equivalent of the postcard.

>he doesn't have his own personnel @fbi.gov email

Agreed.
The best privacy protection is to not share private information.

u can't fool me catposter

>Windows
>Outlook
>Gmail

user, I.. why?

>airmail
they probably won't know it's Jow Forums weeb shit, but if they google it, they might think that it's spam or you're trying to send malware

[email protected] because fuck dealing with spam filters and various cock.li accounts for other shit.
I use k9 mail on Android and Thunderbird on dekstop.

Thunderbird Beta, it's comfy.

>this triggers the freetard

I can't even tell if this is satire anymore.
If you unironically want UWP shit you should not be on LTSB, use one of the beta testing branches instead, like Ent, Pro, or Home.

10/10 sir

>less secure app

Used to use Thunderbird, turned to shit. Trying out kmail since I use KDE, but I don't think it's that great. Considering using mutt, alpine, or giving claws a shot.

Attached: tutu.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Which E-Mail provider are considered the most secure ones?
I have some fag trying to log into my account the last few days (seen by the unsuccessful login attempts I get shown while I wasn't logged in/logging in) and now I wanna try to relocate my shit to a more secure one than the random one I use right now.

Attached: 1515031580962.jpg (530x600, 68K)

Just use gmail with 2-step verification.

Yeah, then the only people who have access to your data will be everyone.

Why?

Mailspring.
>Just werks
>FOSS
>Themes

Sure, it uses Electron, but who cares, it looks and works well. Unless Thunderbird pulls some magic with their redesign for Quantum I don't see myself moving.

Attached: [email protected] (1572x652, 97K)

Sylpheed.

Because Google.

>Fuck off you lying sack of shit. It's based in Switzerland which has the best privacy protection.

Is it? Isn't the new European data thingy even stricter?

How does it make it easier? In previous Hotmail versions you could choose to delete all emails from date x to date y. Now it's impossible. They're literally taking away features

Switzerland is the capital of globalism.

>all money stored there
>all data stored there
>give you source code to pro-privacy site but that ain't the code the server is using

Yes you can download Store appx package or strip it yourself from Enterprise
Why would it be? Does it anger you that I'm not a living failure constantly fixing some neckbeard OS in my mothers basement?

nu-Jow Forums can't do a simple task like setting up a server.
This place is getting more braindead by the day.

Attached: nu-g.jpg (758x426, 46K)

>X10Hosting

Thank god I stopped using them.

>Outlook
At work, at home, and on mobile.
>same time lacks a lot of features that previous...
Yum yum, tasty bait.

Where's this from? I see a lot of faggots spamming it like everybody knows what shitty anime are they talking about.

Attached: 1524759841868.png (221x237, 108K)

After a bit of searching it seems to be Gabriela Lotarynska from Augmented Reality Girls Trinary a mobile game of sorts.

>office 365
>outlook

...it was made by God himself. Comfy, feature rich and integrated there isn't a replacement. It literally does everything.

less mbox

What is your image from?

Thunderbird. Or Firefox (read e-mails inside your browser)

>mfw there is no win phone produced anymore

Attached: 1522613727795s.jpg (122x125, 4K)

The new web version of outlook is actually pretty good and fast. I was impressed.

>Electron
Die.

Webmail for desktop use and the Outlook app for phone.

whats she from?