Solve this. The full image is here (Dropbox image): bit DOT ly/6602Round2

Solve this. The full image is here (Dropbox image): bit DOT ly/6602Round2

Attached: Solve this 2.png (444x555, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_(cryptosystem)#Decryption
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYgIrqELFw
battle-programmer-shirase.neocities.org/
pastebin.com/raw/iJ2gP4PH
morsecode.scphillips.com/labs/decoder/
pastebin.com/raw/K1wwY1yn
dropbox.com/s/r416wymmtbsqcif/Sequence.png?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The last round was pretty well received on /b/ and I had fun making it.
A lot of people wanted me to make another one of these puzzle challenges so here you go. :)

I know that some of you won't trust the bitly link so I'll put the direct link to the Dropbox image here:
dropbox BAP com SLASH s SLASH hz3u8gadmmoexbc SLASH Solve%20this%20%232 DOT png

I couldn't archive the previous round's thread, but I took screenshots in case you wanna take a look at the last round's thread: imgur DOT com SLASH a SLASH QQhMxBq

Make sure that you click the "Download" on the webpage for the images instead of right clicking to save (because right click saving only saves the preview image, not the full image). Not necessary for the first image, but you might need to do this for some of the other images in the puzzle.

Hints for newcomers:
1) There is an end to this puzzle and it is 100% possible to complete (quite easy to solve it)
2) Most of these files have a bit of text at the end. Open up the file in Notepad and scroll all the way to the bottom. This bit of text is a hint to the next stage of the puzzle. (This is why you can't use just the preview image)
3) Each puzzle image leads to another image or file.

It's not that challenging so have a go. :)

this is a consumer board, friend. only shills and gaymers come here anymore.

Aw that sucks. Last time someone suggested posting here so that it wouldn't get drowned out by trap threads.

>dropbox
>imgur

Use a file hosting service which respects my freedoms like safe.moe or mixtape.moe if you want people to participate.

If anyone does do this, you could post your progress and that would be great! It'll help others who are behind and I'd love to see which stage everyone is at.
Also, if anyone here was here from yesterday's 6602 thread on /b/, let me know. :)

PM'd you the solution :)

Hint to bump the thread: Change the background color

Host your shit somewhere else.

K, if you can solve it

Saw this on /b/ last night and wanted to take part, actually made a script to search for puzzle threads. Thanks for this!

Awesome! I'll probably make another 1 or maybe 2 of these this week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_(cryptosystem)#Decryption

Yes, the puzzle uses RSA for signing. How is the decrypting part relevant though?

I think I might be a bit far off the reservation, new to code breaking in general, sorry.

No worries. I'm new as well. Cryptography is pretty cool eh?
Also, my apologies, your link is pretty relevant I just realized haha.

This is so generic.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYgIrqELFw
Next time give me URLs I can wget.

Now solve mine, kiddo.
battle-programmer-shirase.neocities.org/

Well done. It was meant to be easy so anyone could solve it.

Yours looks pretty interesting so I'll take a look when I'm not on mobile.

Anyone else finished it or tried it out?

Will you release a solution? Maybe step-by-step?

Why are you on Jow Forums?

Sure thing. I'll probably have a step by step tomorrow (I might post the puzzle on /b/ tomorrow). If not, it'll be on r/6602 (Plebbit)

What's the farthest everyone's gotten to?

im here op bit drunk just making a froze pizza on my way to giving this a shot thanks again hope more anons get involved, surprised youve got another one ready so soon

See pastebin.com/raw/iJ2gP4PH

Haha thanks for checking it out mate. Yeah I managed to make another pretty quick but now I have no ideas for the next one haha. Next one is probably gonna come out later than tomorrow, unless I speedrun this again.

Anyways, how's your pizza going?

Yeah I wanted to know how far anyone else got.
^^^Btw, spoiler for anyone trying to solve the puzzle.

Link in bottom left corner.

Attached: ohno.png (444x555, 12K)

Spoilers

Image link leads to a dropbox with a website download, bunch of spam - message at the top saying 'take your time'. One link is called 'time' and leads to a dropbox sound link which is a 10 second morse code clip. Haven't got around to translating it yet! Thanks to the guy posting about the link in the bottom left, wouldn't have got here if I didn't see that because I'm retarded.

Nice work so far!

Morse code translates to 'BITLYX902DARQ46' - translated with morsecode.scphillips.com/labs/decoder/

That link leads to this: pastebin.com/raw/K1wwY1yn

Attached: file.png (600x490, 499K)

Haha, opened the Folder Zip and then instructions, immediately started looking to see what type of code it was and looking for decoders - then realized I needed to just look at it more simply.

6852 is the sequence of folders you have to OPEN. THAT then leads to a text file with one character in. Replace 682 with that letter (o) and you start to build the next bitly link!

Gotta do this for all of them now :/

pizza is going well mate, hate to say it (im going to blame it on the drinks) but im just sitting here looking at the strings of letters and numbers at the bottom of pic#1, hopefully itll come to me though, again love these threads, how's your night been?

Spoilers again

That bitly link leads to yet another Dropbox link (safe.moe looks good for the next one maybe?)

dropbox.com/s/r416wymmtbsqcif/Sequence.png?dl=0

that's where i'm at for now, taking a quick break

My night's been good, had a nice dinner. Also, minor spoilers: you should check the image rather than the text inside.

Good progress! I'll definitely consider an alternative to Dropbox for the next one now that multiple people have brought it up.

all good, fiddled with the threshhold in GIMP, on the next step now (clicked on time like another user suggested)

heyo fiddling with an image, I only have steghide and running windows so outguess not an option, do you recommend anything for .png files?

Attached: check.png (600x600, 560K)

sorry op am trying my best, on the 'sequence' picture and im pretty sure I know what the codes refer to but I cant really find a sequence for the next shade in the list (or am I coming at this all wrong)

bitDOTlySLASHD266EF ?

link gives cardDOTpng

unsure if correct link or if I stumbled on it randomly, I figured you were talking about hex color codes so I tried quite a few (d1-f, E1-F) until I got a valid bitDOTly link, not very elegant I know, let us know if this is incorrect

thread seems to be dead so im going to call it a night, up to cardDOTpng (sure it's legit now, has 6602#2 in the notepad) will continue when I get back from work tomorrow, good stuff OP cheers

Wha

Attached: fellas.png (2025x675, 415K)

The hex numbers are all primes, you need to find the next one and convert it to hex.

how can they be, the first one is D266AF, F=15 therefore its divisible by 5 and hence not prime? very tired though, willcontinue tomorrow