How do Pixel fans justify the abuse Google gives them every year?

How do Pixel fans justify the abuse Google gives them every year?

Pixel 1 - Fine phone.

iPhone 7 - Apple removes headphone jack. Everyone makes fun of Apple. GOOGLE makes fun of Apple.

Pixel 2 - Google removes headphone jack.

iPhone X - Apple introduces "notch." Everyone makes fun of the notch. Samsung makes fun of the notch.

Pixel 3 - Confirmed to have a notch on the XL version, and big bezels on the non-XL version.

Whats the excuse?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 5.00.13 PM.png (1082x1095, 865K)

Yikes

Attached: FlxVfm8.jpg (980x980, 90K)

>Whats the excuse?
people that follow "phone news" are genuine retards

>putting phone news in quotes

In what way is news about phones not news?

>Pixel 1 - Fine phone.
shit display

The Pixel brand has been disappointing the whole time. The only saving grace is the camera. If not for the camera, Pixel is just another Android phone on bland hardware.

an exact was being specified

I spit on everyone that does not have one of the last two gen Samsung Galaxy phones. I rock a S8+ and laugh at iphone peasants all day, vermin like Pixel users don't even pass my notice threshold.

W-what about Xiaomi users?

lol. samshit delivers the shittiest android experience possible. how in the fuck can they mess up the most basic shit. settings menu is a mess. back and recents are backwards. bixby is trash.

Galaxy is overpriced trash. Nice hardware, but that's not enough to overcome the shitty user experience.

The fuck is that Chink name even? Unpronounceable shit like Xiaomi, Asus, Acer, Huawei all belong to the trash heap and I am not even memeing. Either be a big boy and get a good brand or kys.

>t. never had a high end Samsung phone

I have been using the Galaxy line for a decade and never had any issues, pleb. All that shit you typed is not even remotely true. The only bad one was the S6, everything else is leaps and bounds beyond any other device. I have not had a single freeze, stutter, forced restart, block, dropped call, app issue on the S8+ since day 1. It runs the smoothest Android of any phone in the world.

>muuh backwards buttons and bixby

You can remap those (altho they are wrong on all other phones, so no need to remap) and I turned off Bixby permanently 15 minutes after I got the phone. You literally have 0 arguments.

I'm utterly amazed at how people get up in the morning, go on their internet forum of choice, and simply shit on Apple every day. Then their $MANFUCTURER_OF_CHOICE turns around and sucks on Apple's cock, tripping over themselves to copy them

apple is overpriced shite, samsung does not copy them, that's why samsung is king

Samsung doesn’t explicitly copy Apple like before. It still had this bizarre inferiority complex where half of their advertisements compare their phones to iPhones.

Please stop being needlessly aggressive.

You sound like every fedora Samsung faggot to me

You don't get it at all.
Pixel is about the software, the hardware is secondary.

Stock Android
I can get a Nokia and get that "software" you Google tards jack off to

Some people want a phone that works OOTB and doesn't need to be rooted to be made usable.

Your shitty Nokia won't have a best in class camera.

>pixel fans want software!
>points out software isn't exclusive
>pixel fans want camera!
Like clockwork

>Compare flagship to budget phone
>Expect me not to talk about hardware

Not all Nokia's are budget Google tard

>flag
>ship

So the Pixel is the budget phone?
I'm talking about the flagship Nokia's dumbass. That's what I've been talking about. How about you take a picture of your intelligence with the camera you jack off to? Or is it not good enough to machine learning the picture to something that we can see without a microscope?

>t. poorfag who can't afford a galaxy and has obviously never used one post-S5

>How about you take a picture of your intelligence with the camera you jack off to? Or is it not good enough to machine learning the picture to something that we can see without a microscope?

Attached: br.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

t. dipshit that fell for the buy one get one free credits and doesn't know samsung bloat makes his superior hardware act like a budget phone.

Ive stopped giving a shit about phones 2 years ago, whats the point of removing the headphone jack or having a notch in the screen?

Pixel 3 will be a smaller Pixel 2 XL which is fine.

Pixel 3 XL will have the shitty notch.

At the end of the day if I can't physically remove the camera's and other sensor's and add a hardware switch to the microphone, why bother.

My Sony Xperia Xzp spits on you from the peaks of Mt. Fuji

>have the pixel 1 (not xl)
>Will get pixel 3 (not xl)
Do y'all need a big ass phone? I don't see the reason. Regular is just fine

But why did the big one get a notch? If the small one does not need it, then the big one needs it even less.

Silly Google. The path to success is not by aping Apple!

>unpronounceable shit
2 of those im sure everyone but you can pronounce, and the pronunciation for the other 2 could be easily looked up if you dont know.
Youre just a Celcius-tier IQ retard if you cant learn how to pronounce them within 5 minutes.

I bet those kikes still aren't going to support wireless charging.

The notch is fine if blacked out since you get an extra line of text without the status bar, it's cutting the headphone jack that's mindlessly aping Apple.

Also the sd card slot but Google is convinced users are too stupid to use one.

Pixel 2 XL God here. I would gorilla glass your ass into a million little pixel poos, niggadoo.

Because Samsung knows that more people are switching to their brand over staying with apple, I know many people who are waiting for their 6s to die before getting an Android phone, apple is only for children now

Is this one of those things that shows how disorganized google is internally?

Attached: 1522098132062.png (671x519, 146K)

I'm tired of screwgle phones. Are Sony phones any good?

>tires of schoogie goo
>thinks about Sonia bones
HAHAHAHA THis CLOwn

Motorola my dude

phone thread should stay on Jow Forums

You are not every user of Samsung's phones, if you didn't know. It may be hard to believe, but their hardware and software is far from perfect. What about the edge gimmick since the S6 and above average (and not by much) battery capacity only on even more overpriced plus variants?

Google respects the Pixel 2 XL user. Pixel 2 XL is the greatest phone to exist. Look into it. The best camera, etc.

You need to research more. Now get the fuck out with a 360 degree twist.

Except the lack of a micro SD card slot, 3.5mm jack and an outrageous price for what it is. Surely no comprises have been made there.

I'm not trying to defend the pixel and I sure as fuck am not trying to defend the notch abomination, but Google is making an OS that must consider other manufacturers to include a notch, and since they put some effort into optimizing the os for these phones, it makes sense to showcase that "feature" in one of their phones.

>big bezels on the non-xl
sure they could be thinner, but this is nothing like the pixel 1 or xperias

they might market the non-xl as "the thing", and xl being all "leading in innovashun and shit, buy me if you're cutting-edge cuck", much like the apple does it having the 8 and X

>I know many people who are waiting for their 6s to die before getting an Android phone, apple is only for children now

6s plus here, still works like a champ. I'm going to wait for the S10 before considering upgrading.

Sony XZ Premium user here as well. Most underrated phone of 2017 by far.

Attached: Sony-Xperia-XZ-premium.jpg (1600x1131, 63K)

But wait, there's more!

>Confirmed to have Verizon carrier "exclusivity" again.

>Confirmed to source LG panels AGAIN

>Built by Foxconn but using HTC engineers for the phone design.

Google cannot seem to learn from their mistakes. It's like a beautiful dumpster fire that has been going on for almost 3 years and has only gotten bigger.

It's funny considering they were one of the first to use the technology back in the Nexus days but by the time the 6p/Pixel 1 came out they dropped hardware support for it.