Test

my laptop's ip randomly changed to somewhere halfway across the world while from where I am while I was running no VPN.
Only noticed because I was post blocked even though I live in a rural area and post rarely if ever.
Just posting to see if I'm still blocked.

Anyway, any other Jow Forumsentoomen have creepy experiences like this?

Attached: unknown.jpg (790x700, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1173098
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't get onto Jow Forums from any coffee-shop in the entirety of my whole town because one of you fuckers walked to every single one and got perma-banned for spamming MLP in other boards.

Attached: nert.png (496x497, 172K)

That's kind of amusing.

Attached: 1474643793776.jpg (538x664, 162K)

at first I was like "for real man" but after like the 4th different shop I was like "no--this is on me. I should be working right now."

my ip address jumps around to random places in central america

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
derpibooru.org/1173098

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x156, 30K)

Are there multiple Barneyfags? The one (or most prominent one) on /co/ separates the website URL with a period.

That's only because it's filtered on that board, and several others as well. Not this one though.

kys

kys

If real, I'd expect shenanigans. Check your router logs mang

kys

Chill.

NO, KILL YOURSELF

Imagine being this fucking guy

>Read this thread
>Look up Barneyfag
What the fucking? How can you be this much of a loser?

kys

>derpibooru.org
I wish I hadn't clicked that link

congrats you have vpnfilter

kys

kys

kys

are you ok?

Excellent

Attached: 1527694903391.png (492x648, 120K)