Why is this browser still shit? seriously i was thinking about downloading it again...

why is this browser still shit? seriously i was thinking about downloading it again, but then i remembered how many chances ive given it and that its just sluggish resource hogging trash. at least when chrome uses resources it works smooth. lmao

Attached: file.png (364x352, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/google-removes-nearly-all-mentions-of-dont-be-evil-from-1826153393
netmarketshare.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They ditched all of the actual programmers for outreachy womyn. Chrome isn't far ahead either.

werks fine on my machine

ur right. Chrome is just the least shit of all the browsers

Buy a computer built in the last 10 years and maybe you'll stop having so much trouble running a goddamn internet browser lol

Is it comfy to be on Google's payroll?

>its just sluggish resource hogging trash
This is only because you have to install a bunch of extensions to make it usable. Just install Vivaldi and be done with it

Just because it's FOSS so it's already better than chrome

No, they send you too many emails and you always have to agree to shit left and right, otherwise you're not getting paid. Basically the communication is a just a monologue, not a dialogue.

Just use opera

>t. 14 year old epic memer kiddo
die.

My waterfox does not suffer from the problem you described

Maybe if you used Quantum instead of ESR, OP, you wouldn't have this problem.

Attached: 1024px-Firefox_Logo,_2017.svg.png (1024x1024, 202K)

>at least when chrome uses resources it works smooth.
It's important to make sure everything you do online is funneled directly through Google, so they work hard to keep your need to keep in touch with your overlord sweet and painless.

But, yeah, Firefox gets more bloated and buggy ever year, leaving mountains of unaddressed issues in the bugzilla for all to see. It's common to look into reporting a problem to see that it's been around for 8 years.

I'd use Chrome over Firefox even if it sent out a summary of my browsing history to everyone I knew, every month. Chrome actually runs on less RAM on my machine than Quantum, I feel like the whole thing about Firefox being resource friendly is a massive myth propagated by bots.

gizmodo.com/google-removes-nearly-all-mentions-of-dont-be-evil-from-1826153393

FF60 is a crashy mess. I have it on a few of my laptops and it usually craps and dies before I get too pissed about having no addons and built in malware.

ESR runs like shit and is getting more unstable with every backported security hack but theres no upgrade path. Once ESR goes QUANTUM then firefox is as good as dead.

Because they fired any competent individual to hire shitskins and degenerates.

Mozilla is dying, but who cares.
If you like the firefox platform, use Waterfox.

When companies go woke, they end up broke.

Are you folks running Firefox on Windows or something? I found the Firefox 60 release to be so unremarkable I didn't notice it had happened until I heard people complaining about it here.

>telemetry
>data collection
>startup profiling
>blocking unsigned extensions
>sponsored tiles
>giving money to far left terro-communists
>SJW all around

>hurrdurr, frifrefox is gud

You're a little faggot, aren't you.

>badly written software misbehaves
>blames underlying stack
>t. Mozilla collaborator of color
Every, single, time. Like clockwork.

>When companies go woke, they end up broke.
Apple (((Computer))) Inc. is going down confirmed.

>FF60 is a crashy mess.
Works with flying colors on my machine. Sounds like PEBKAC

>Mozilla is dying
Mozilla is thriving, thanks to Quantum.
>use Waterfox
Don't do this.

>When companies go woke, they end up broke.

So hating Firefox is a Jow Forums thing now?

Not being snarky, just didn't know that.

>So hating Firefox is a Jow Forums thing now?
It's always been a Jow Forums thing. There is no valid reason to hate the objectively best FLOSS software in existence.

It's literally everyone this patch, PEBKAC shouldn't even be able to cause a complete program (not container) crash but they somehow managed it this last patch.

Yes there are many reasons

Step 1 of being quality software: be quality software. Firefox is long down a path of not that. Spyware, for profit corporate (not foundation) bullshit, really low quality updates.

There is no alternative to firefox but firefox is quickly becoming not an option. Maybe qutebrowser or something can catch up.

>Mozilla is thriving
netmarketshare.com/

Attached: tomato.gif (48x29, 8K)

>Criticism
>While the statistics released by the company routinely place operating systems sold by Microsoft (Windows) and Apple (Mac OS X) with a high market share in the desktop computer category (through 2013), Vincent Vizzaccaro (EVP – Marketing and Strategic Alliances, Net Applications, 2002–present) has stated that Microsoft and Apple are among the company's clients.[2] The company has also admitted that their statistics are skewed.[3] These admissions and the fact the company doesn't make their data sources or processing methods public, has led some to criticize the company,[4] questioning their impartiality and the reliability of their statistics.
Eh.