Road Rage

Someone nearly killed me by driving me off the road. I'd like to know if there's an EMP like device to fry the internals of his car that I can usesecretly or do I have to go to /diy/?

Attached: 59653-5-1999-gs300-lexus-bagged-2crave-002-dually-silver-super-aggressive-3-5.jpg (1000x666, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndf1Y0mH01I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop watching SF movies, kid. Since you're such a whiny bitch, you probably deserved it anyway.

fpbp

fpbp
Drink more s o y l e n t

Tape batteries to an rpg-7 and stop being a faggot

yeah sure just detonate a nuke next to it

I drove to the grocery store 7 minutes from my house and encountered no less than two thots driving like retards
>thot 1
>doing 25 in a 45 and swerving in her elantra
>get to the end of the road, pull up beside her to make my right while she makes her left
>lay on the horn until she looks up from her phone and I yell "PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN, FUCKHEAD"
>get an angry look and a mouthed "fuck you"
>thot 2
>driving home, thot in acura riding my bumper
>left foot brake her ass no less than 3x, she has to decelerate dramatically each time but doesn't get the message, veers 1/4 of the way into the oncoming lane
>speeds past me without even looking up from her phone when I pull off to make my left off the main road
who gave women the right to drive, bring them to me

There is no Jow Forums solution, just yell at them

>use emp
>fry the arseholes' car
>his brakes don't work
>kills an innocent bystander
great plan op

you do realize brakes are designed to engage on failure, right?

just shoot at the car, it is not a felony if you don't go over 22LR

>electric brakes
Disgusting. What even is the point of that? Why are cars so overengineered these days?

I prefer my pulse laser cannon.

i for one like how my manual car brakes for a second automatically as i move to the throttle when on an upward slope
call it over-engineered if you like, doesn't make it less nice

just throw a bunch of syrup like shit onto his windshield.

Again, what is the point? People who roll backwards when moving off shouldn't be driving anyways.

perhaps, but at the same time, why not?
it doesn't impede anything, if you do it right, said function simply doesn't engage
you could argue it allows me to be lazier about hill starts, but why should you as another driver care? the end result is consistently never rolling back, which is good for everyone involved

Just always have some zebra cum or a piss bottle on hand to throw out the window at their vehicle when you catch up.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526233727100.jpg (1125x906, 95K)

I'll tell you why not, because it's an extra thing that can and will break at some point. And yeah, it doesn't impede anything, but that can be said about most retarded gimmicks.

Ha! I keep telling people that they left their parking lights on, they look at me funny and walk off. Automatic lights.

i know where you're at, you don't like unnecessary gadgets in an otherwise simple machine
in their defense though, 99% of the time, the extras can be disabled or ignored, and none of it is in critical paths, rip out all the extras, and the car itself will still work
plenty of people like the extras, and i doubt it costs much to add them, and i really doubt there's enough of a market for models of cars without them, so at the same time, you must understand why there aren't any really basic cars out there anymore

My story about extras
>be wheeling with buddy
>something on his truck breaks, 4WD will not engage
>diagnose an electrical issue
>lock my hubs and go have fun
it isn't much but it's all I have

You're wrong. You can't just "rip out" all the overengineered garbage. Take throttle by wire as an example. Who the fuck thinks of this shit?

Brakes are mechanical systems though?
Or do you drive like one of those plastic kid cars?

what you want is a handgun
youtube.com/watch?v=ndf1Y0mH01I