Should pic related be processed for crimes against the computer science and engineering world?

should pic related be processed for crimes against the computer science and engineering world?

Attached: Bjarne-Stroustrup.jpg (494x423, 27K)

yes, both of them. and put the JavaScript guy with them.

Should OP be processed for crimes against this board?

despite what Jow Forums might say, I think C++ is a worse shit than Java. at least Java introduced some structure in coding and it had some good ideas (not the best ones for all scenarios, but not that always that awful).

C++ instead is against the principles of engineering itself. Bjarne invents features just for the sake of them, giving shitty coders a whole lotta tools to screw up with, making buggy and unreadable code. take any gaym dev idiot's code to have an example of what I say.
take C as an opposite example: they only introduced features that were strictly important to solve existing problems, as that is the only reason a feature should ever be introduced in a well designed language.
the real issue is that you can't just say: screw C++ and let's use Objective C (say what you want about Apple, but Objective C is a technical marvel and the real OOP heir to C) instead, cause at your workplace they'll probably have some shitty mess made with C++ and you'll have to work on that.

Add the two tards behind C too. They're responsible for the bloat of x86

Newfag here, didn't get the meme. Isn't that the Java guy?

>not using an ARM implementation of C

javascript guy shouldn't be blamed for consequences of executive demands to do a new language in less than 2 weeks for shitscape navigator

Never trust a bearded man to do something in a reliable and clean way.

C++ is the first language you hear of when you want to make vidya gayyms. Thats why its so popular on Jow Forums

>executive demands to do a new language in less than 2 weeks for shitscape navigator
This. JavaScript is horrible almost as C++ and Java, but at least it wasn't his fault.

>implying ARM won't bloat to improve performance of shitty C/C++
Give me a fucking CPU that plays nice with Haskell and i'll never come back.

oi guvna that's not bjarne

>the first language you hear of when you want to make vidya gayyms
Tru. And those who specifically learn for viddya gayyms are usually the sub-pajeetest of the C++ sub-pajeets.

Even worse if they go to scam gaym schools and pay for becoming like that lol

I don't trust a guy whose name I can't pronounce

>Give me a fucking CPU that plays nice with Lisp and i'll never come back.
Ftfy

>Stroustrup
>Gosling picture

Are you retarded?

I think it means they both made horrible languages

Lisp is cool for prototypes, i'll never again write a serious project in something without strong static typing, also i've grown to like pure functional languages because even in OCaml the impurity allowed me to be lazy and it has always bit me in the ass later on.
But it's a shame Xerox didn't finish its lisp machine RISC processor.

LISP is the typical Jew language. It's used by academics to demonstrate their abstract bullshite theories and never to accomplish anything in the real word.

C is the Aryan man's language. It was born out of necessity for the purpose of developing the Unix operating system. It's a very pragmatic language.

>Jew
>Aryan
>a shitty macro asm is pragmatic
>Unix is good
>>>/polddit/
The success of Unix is the only reason C survived, it would have been obliterated by literally any other language from those time, there's nothing pragmatic about it. ML was pragmatic, Ada was pragmatic, not C where you have 10x as many opportunities to fuck up and yes, you will take them all unless you restrict yourself down to a small subset of C.

>people this retarded can vote

OP can't into templates

why should you ever use those gay constructs?

No. C++ is one of the few good languages. It's a high IQ white man's language which keeps the doo doo ass pajeet tier faggots away