Why do they have to copy EVERYTHING from Apple? I don't understand, they sell great phones...

Why do they have to copy EVERYTHING from Apple? I don't understand, they sell great phones, why don't they make their own designs?

I would buy a Xiaomi because of its quality and price, but I don't because they only sell fake iPhones.

Attached: 1366_2000.jpg (1000x1074, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2B1yGTlTm90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're a chinese company who sell cheap, decent quality phones. They aren't spending money on design when it's easier to rip-off a more 'iconic' design. Makes perfect sense desu

>I would buy a Xiaomi because of its quality and price, but I don't because they only sell fake iPhones.
lol, are you fucking retarded??? Xiaomi makes other phones, and they do not sell iphone ripoffs.

Attached: 4L_g7CRuwgG.jpg (1224x1445, 214K)

They do it because Apple sells.

Why waste all of the money for proper R&D for a new design, when everyone that isn’t autistic likes Apple’s phones, their designs are super fucking easy to copy, and their factory workers literally already put together iPhones.

If they made their own design, they’d spend more money in manufacturing, and get less revenue as a result.

There’s no point. They are a for-profit company in a country where most of their time their profits and their bottom line are scary close to rach other.

Asian lack the ability to think originally or individually. This is why they always follow the most popularly/commonly/collectively occuring things (in most cases, whatever the western world is doing). And no, I'm not Jow Forumsfagging, evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa did a report on this exact topic.

Attached: 9a05063891dee6f1275cdddc6b773d71f993003c44711c9a36734ee6c5ec103f.jpg (1280x960, 135K)

Who evens cares if it looks like an iPhone. Chinks never were much for originality anyways.

Attached: 271fc8d809b8069ea4005e2a2edc8cbf9df96d95325ce76518b4c1fb644ef8a8.png (642x944, 270K)

Or Apple has access to pool of resources from all around the world which includes best people from Asia.
All thanks to US which attracts the bests from all around the world.

There's even a pedo symbol on the kid's forehead

yea except asians do create original ideas
>evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa did a report on this exact topic
what he said have been said a thousand times

>companies autistically bash Apple
>start to copy them
HMMMMM

Attached: RE1uE1b.jpg (752x423, 22K)

Because you retards want Apple for some reason

>Who evens cares if it looks like an iPhone
Why isn't there an outrage for "copying" Apple's decisions of excluding a micro SD card slot and a 3.5mm audio jack?

They depend heavily on Oppo for their designs despite what they are telling us. It's just a good good value flagship with the focus on software performance rather than hardware design.

Apple didn't invent the notch

It's called maximizing profit.

>They aren't spending money on design
>chinks aren't original
MIX series is their original design and it's the best phone design on the planet.

Fug, I thought it was op6 from the preview.

>Why do they have to copy everything?
They're not into innovation business but in replication business and they do that extremely well for the masses at very affordable price.
So, you want a good Technology at affordable price get a Xiaomi but you want excellent tech/luxury but an iPhone.

*buy

They flipped the camera at least and didn't want to fork out for a stainless steel band

>always see xiomi shit posted on android sites
>can't even buy it outside of china without some shitty website that wont give warranty
>marked up so not even good value anymore
>Skinned to shit

It's a cultural thing.

Chinese don't see it as "stealing", they genuinely think it's OK to copy other people designs.

They are honest about it, unlike western companies.

It's not even an attractive design though. Old iPhone 4 design was far superior, I'd buy a phablet with that shape. Or rip off the Galaxy 8's design, that's pretty nice looking.

That looks nothing like any of Apple's products, not sure what your point is.

It's part of the culture. Traditionally the apprentice would copy and recreate the masters work until they were able to make something indistinguishable from their masters'. Only then would they go off and work on something new and unique and design their own style.

By copying apple the worst they could come up with is... an iphone. Creating something new could be popular or could be a flop.

muh Chinese gud boys dindu noffin

Because Apple products are most desired

Apple cant sue them for this shit?

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-06-03 à 15.43.02.png (1224x1044, 361K)

its fucking china you brainlet

It's the cycle. Apple copies software features, Android OEMs copy aesthetics. Deal with it.

>they do not sell iphone ripoffs.
lmao what the fuck?
even their commercial is similar.
youtube.com/watch?v=2B1yGTlTm90

Shameless.