Why is nobody talking about Firefox rendering issues...

Why is nobody talking about Firefox rendering issues ? It will randomly decide to just stop rendering a webpage as normal and show black/grey/white boxes. People keep pawning the issue off on something else but it is 100% FF fucking up. I have confirmed the issue on completely different machines using different installations and settings.

Attached: 1200px-Firefox_Logo,_2017.svg[1].png (1200x1200, 254K)

Because nobody uses it. 4% marketshare before the end of the year. So sad.

works on my machine

everyone stopped using that garbage browser that’s why

Probably because it doesnt affect many people or it really isnt't a ff bug. I know I havent had any problems on windows and linux on multiple devices.

it's hard to reliably reproduce and describe but its 100% real.

Because everyone stops using it after Quantum.

Nightly recently fixed that issue for me.

I thought my gpu was dying when it first started happening. It also was causing artifacts in mpv player when firefox was opened.

use nightly

>actually using sjwzilla quandum
lmao

Thanks to SJWs

Attached: 1527002541635.png (1280x853, 746K)

just curious, are you using gpu hardware acceleration? last time I checked (on gnu/linux) it didn't actually free gpu memory allocated by js - even if you did shift+f2 and typed restart (of course those memoryrestart addons don't work anymore). it does sound like this issue could be related to being out of some type of memory.

I guess I should be helpful and see if this is still the case with the latest version of that piece of trash browser but it doesn't seem worth it

I used to love firefox but it went to shit long, long ago and I don't really care anymore

Is that supposed to be the kid or the father with the gun?

I don't use Firefox.

By the years and the grey hair (unless that's just a highlight) the father.

The son is clearly the person in the window. Freckles.

Don't have that issue. My issue is that videos just turn black after a minute or so.

Gonna use this thread for a Firefox-related question.
When you close Firefox by closing the last tab and then launch it again it will re-open that tab. I'd like Firefox to instead launch with a new tab, but I still want it to re-open with all the tabs I had open when I close the window directly. Is there a way to do that?

The father has freckles, plus a ~30 year old dressing like that and using a revolver. Its the father, the kid is seen thru the window (on the left) wearing a red shirt. Its why the father is depressed because his son turned out like that.

That's pretty much what my post says, son is seen through the window, only he's not wearing a red shirt, he's wearing a purple-green bra and has freckles.

Works on my machine. Maybe it's a driver issue?

Not automatically. You have to manually open History and click "open last session."

Sounds like a driver or PEBCAK issue. Did you file a bugf report?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already know how to solve the problem non-automatically, the thing is precisely that I want Firefox to behave like that automatically.

Still better than every other browser

oh wow look at this
>no os
>no binary link
seriously op

/g would eat literary eat shit if you call it firefox and market it so yeah

90% of display issues with firefox are hardware acceleration related (im kinda glad mine is blacklisted)

Not OP but I noticed some transparent artifacting when scrolling in the upper left hand corner with hardware acceleration off. Turning hardware acceleration on they went away but randomly square artifacts started showing up.

The problem was in nightly until a few days ago. Thinking about it I should test if the artifacts with hardware acceleration off are gone too.

The transparent ones are gone too. I also don't see them in stable anymore. Did they patch it recently?