Nokia Lumia 620

Is this phone still usable? I have always wanted to have one, but never bought it. I have found one refurbished for less than $35.

Yes, it has Windows Phone, and yes, its specs are less than ideal. But I love its small screen and I just want to browse the web and use Telegram.

Are there any better phones with a screen smaller than 4 inches?

Attached: Nokia-Lumia-620-2.jpg (1600x1829, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait for iphone se2

Windows phones are basically dumbphones pretending to be smartphones

Lumias were pretty kino, the only problem is the lack of apps.

protip: it's not going to browse the web in a usable way unless you're using pure html websites
windows phone 8 is dead, 8.1 soon to follow
just don't
t. has lumia 635 for ~3 years

my nigga

Attached: Jane.png (342x575, 384K)

I have Lumia 550
Phone posting is really comfy
If you know how to program and you're willing to write some apps go ahead
UWP development is so fun too

Can't you update to Windows 10? I had a Lumia 520 and I vaguely remember running Windows 10 on it.

Mum has one, works perfectly fine as a phone but she doesn't use it to consume media so eh, can't speak for what it's like in that respect.

Gets alright battery life and is fairly responsive desu.

yes, but it'll run even worse while also being a dead platform

this basically, I'd love to have that lumia 950 but apps are pretty much the big problem they had

Its good for adfree youtube but outside that its right fucked.
t. owned 820 for four years.

Get a Lumia 1020 and update to Win 10 for Edge browser

Using a 640 with 8.1 I got for $5 new right now, its been over a year and it still works so compare to the 620 and decide if it's worth it. Haven't run into problems except webgl doesn't work, installed vlc for Jow Forums webms.

>its not going to browse the web in a usable way
It works fine for me.

Go with Sony for compact size.. Like XA Compact or Z5 Compact

How botnet is windows phone exactly?
Lumia's 1020 are dirt cheap now, and with that camera they're kinda tempting.

I had one for about 5 years, recently replaced with 150$ chink
>smaller but also lighter then Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
>old release of Windows OS
>default browser is comparable to ancient Explorer, many websites broken
>worked for year no issues, big update made it unstable crap freezing every day
>need to have M$ account, no standalone APKs or alt store
>no sane way to transfer contacts, having them on SIM is not a thing according to M$
>lack of simple apps like (that are not connected with M$ cloud) notes, flashlight, stopwatch/timer
>no alternative to Simple * collection by Tibor Kaputa like on Android
>everything has annoying ads
wouldn't go for it again

I like my phone but I think you should ask somewhere else where there's less linux cult members so you get a honest opinion.

You'd be better off going for something that can upgrade to 10 so you can use Edge for browsing. I think the 730/735, 640, and the 550 would be the best bet if you can find one cheap. With that said, at $35 you could take a punt on the 620 and see how it goes.

Yes but can it block ADS???

Monument Browser can block most ads Edge can't sadly

buy a used android phone so you can root it and block ads.
microshit phones are useless dumbphones with megabloat

As a phone they are usable ,but the market is barebones. You see when the market was moving from 8.0 to 8.1 a lot of Devs realize that their apps didn't work any longer and major changes have to be made. This made a lot of well known companies to abaddon the market. Overall I did a number of apps and used lumia 520 for a while. For a phone

>iphone se2
Wow that's even dumbphoner!
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8

He's cute
I like his voice very much

Attached: 1525773992967.jpg (395x513, 25K)

>Windows phones are basically dumbphones pretending to be smartphones
So are iPhones

Training wheels for normies

Remember getting a Lumia 535 (I think) when it was coming out because it was cheap and everyone praised the shit out of it.
It was nice at first, fast, good battery, decent interface.
But those fucking ads where everywhere, couldn't even browse my carriers website in Edge and the only alternative was UC browser which was worse. Every fucking app in the store (except for WhatsApp) had tons of ads. Maybe I got a bad batch with carrier shit bubdled in or something but had to return it 2 days later because it became unbearable.
Got the cheapest Android (Moto E 1st gen) and was bliss, so clean.
Never again.
My coworkers all got the 635 on a promo, none of them lasted more than a year without falling apart, meanwhile, my mom still uses that Moto E