People who tell anyone and everyone to build their PC no matter what grind my gears...

People who tell anyone and everyone to build their PC no matter what grind my gears. Sure it's not hard and the best way but some people have zero interest in computers, no time or both so they are just being spergs only thinking from their point of view (a young computer enthusiast with plenty of time on their hands). As a non-autistic person whenever I get asked "where should I buy a PC?" I give the option of finding an online service to custom build it for them as well as suggesting self building as alternatives to prebuilts

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

You made your point. What now?
There's nothing left to discuss/add. Thanks, I guess? Good job?

Attached: EG7rKF3-tCGlFb2WC4KE41lbGMS8ujMMw7dQByocXcY.jpg (3024x4032, 934K)

what even was the point?

people sometimes advocate doing your own oil change or other maintenance stuff with the car, around the house, etc...

they're just calling attention to the fact that this particular task isn't nearly as difficult as it may seem - doesn't take particularly special tools or any special skills - and that you can save a lot of money doing it.

as with all things, when someone tells you to do something, you don't have to take their advice. you can tell them "no thanks" and give them a reason or not give them a reason.

OP, go take some valium or see a therapist or something.

Sure grinds my gears when autists imply that not doing some boring menial task like installing arch or programming in C make you brainlet.

If you don't know how to build a PC and haven't built your own then gtfo
It's called PC Master Race for a reason, no stupid normies allowed

Any moron can screw together a PC in a half hour, and you can always, ALWAYS build a much better computer yourself for less money than a prebuilt.

If you are a faggot go ahead and buy a prebuilt see if I care, but it does make you into a faggot.

> you can always, ALWAYS build a much better computer yourself for less money than a prebuilt.
Not since the mining craze. Fucking cryptomemes.

fuck off normalfag.

>he thinks the GPU is the computer
>he Gaymes
Stop gayming.

>people telling me they have no time for this or for that

Attached: 111.jpg (230x185, 8K)

Some people have no time on interest yo wipe their ass. And it grindnmy gears when people imply I should do it myself.

> implying

I tell them to buy a Mac instead. Normalfags don't need PCs for Loonix or autistic games on steam.

i feel like most people have enough time to spend 1 hour putting together fancy Legos

At this point, if someone wants a desktop computer they're going to be doing something demanding. They're going to be much better off with a custom system so telling them to build it is the only sensible thing. We aren't forcing them at gunpoint.

There's almost always a solution. If they are scared of putting things together maybe there's a man in their life that can help them.

If there isn't they can pay $50 to have it assembled.

Either build your PC or buy a laptop. Pre-built deaktops are garbage.

Unless they are playing video games tell them to buy a laptop ffs.

>At this point, if someone wants a desktop computer they're going to be doing something demanding. They're going to be much better off with a custom system so telling them to build it is the only sensible thing.
This. Otherwise they just get a smartphone or a laptop.

>start a company
>hire 15 software developers
>tell them to build assemble their own PCs
>that surely is the best use of their time

Attached: 1510749298112.jpg (943x1144, 384K)

imagine being so much of a cucked slave that you can't spend an hour to build a pc.
imagine only eating microwavable or fast food because muh time.

terrible advice

>Any moron can screw together a PC in a half hour,
You are too retarded to be self-aware if you cannot comprehend the amount of research that goes into actually acquiring the skills to navigate arcane chipset numbers and CPU compatibilities until you can build your own fucking rig.
I would know, I started building as an adult. It took me weeks of research to get the lay of the land and there was a point where I went with Intel over AMD purely because their naming scheme could actually be deduced by a layman.