JUST

WTF was Niggersoft thinking? Github unlike all other businesses they bought and ruined is mainly targeted to programmers and they of all people understand how shit this company is. Did they think this will pass just like Linkedin? It only requires migration of 200-500 big projects to Gitlab until everybody else starts migrating their projects also. Github is fucked.

Attached: github.png (300x293, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/microsoft-linkedin-how-marriage-is-working-out/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think people either have substantive work on github, and they know to be keeping an eye on policy updates (e.g. privacy, etc...) and people that don't have substantive work on github will just throw a tantrum indiscriminately because they hate microsoft.

let's see your user profile, OP.

As if it's that hard to migrate.

>let's see your user profile, OP.
Completely irrelevant

>Niggersoft
Opinion discarded. You are just another tech-illiterate retard ^;)

The first thing Microsoft will do after acquiring GitHub is changing the privacy policy.

*CIANiggerSoft

Why do people ask for this? I have been seeing it recently.

You have to be 18 or older to browse this website.

MicroNiggersSjwPajeetsSoft

Messing with programmers would be stupid, driving people away with questionable gain in the short and long term, they won't do that.

However... on the user side there's a lot of people and companies relying on github for their updates, doing lots and lots of cloning and downloads daily, that's where you can take money from.

Likely we will have a download pay cap in the future, like free 50 mb for a IP per month and pay quotas after that.

Fags using git versions are about to get assblasted.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x694, 34K)

Premium Paywall incoming

>i think people either have substantive work on github, and they know to be keeping an eye on policy
Transitioning to GiltLab is completely seamless and can be done with 1 click.

Wow! That racism is fresh and hip, OP!

>WTF was Niggersoft thinking
Dina and Eric at Bloomberg thanks you for helping to rustle jimmies with so little effort on our part.

>migration of big projects to Gitlab
Reminder.

Attached: 1485939583580.png (1080x1920, 936K)

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
cbsnews.com/news/microsoft-linkedin-how-marriage-is-working-out/

t. Glowing in the dark CIAnigger

Just move to GitLab or Savannah. GitHub is official dead.

>first post
you shills sure are paid well to become this reactive.

>let's see your profile
Why, so you can delete it for dissent from the mandated microsoft scripture (microtruth) which was passed by Bill Gates (strained out his asshole) and will remain the eternal word of god until the end of the Gates/Jobs war of the 3rd millenia?

>I see your gitgay repo doesnt contain any pics of large dicks
Youre not homophobic are you now user?

>WTF was Niggersoft thinking?
Embrace, Extend, Extinguish

They took something pure and fucked it in the ass.

Dylan, why are you on Jow Forums?