Buying this tomorrow night. Talk me out of it

Buying this tomorrow night. Talk me out of it.

Attached: sketch-1528084118400.png (1440x1080, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gFbvYeFO8w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depreciating asset.

Wrong board faglord

Kek oops

enjoy crashing when it snaps oversteers into a tree

Neat. Put anime stickers on it.

Would love to get this Ferrari. Sell it to me!

Seems like a waste of money but you do you user

My brother had one. It was in the shop for a year and two days after he finally got it done he wrapped around a tree and killed himself. My advise at least give it a proper shake down before you go hooning.

why get this when the MK2 is a thing

Dude even though this belongs on /o/ fucking do it, MR2s are fun as shit and I really wish I had one. I'm stuck on the miata meme, owned two of those so far and I love them to death but the charm is kinda fading away and I'd love something a little more spooky to drive

YO NUT SACK!
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, MAN.
MUSCLE BEATS IMPORT EVERY TIME.
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?
EVERY TIME!

Attached: 1523215581141.jpg (782x391, 56K)

Stop being a pusi and get a V8 faget

Attached: 1444415061023.jpg (1920x816, 661K)

Looks like a nice ride
Buy it

Attached: i245286.jpg (885x498, 33K)

supra

dumb phoneposter

what if i just ls swap the miat

Do it OP. It is a very nice car.

Doesn't matter what the body is so long as its a V8. Put a V8 in a VW Bug for all anyone cares. So long as its a V8. Just stop fucking with 4 cyl. Go big or stay home and play Gran Turismo.

Attached: custom-Toyota-Prius-with-a-Hellcat-V8-01.jpg (1080x810, 114K)

ok then how come there are cars like the s2k w/ na 4cyls that rival cars like the c5 vette, both of them get similar lap times and cost about the same so does it really matter honestly

>being this much of a pleb
Stop being a queer and drive a V8 muscle car for a few years then get back to us.

that is a mk2 you dolt

i've driven plenty of them, i like being able to turn. if you want an actual combination of power and handling get a porsche

According to this retard redneck a northstar is better than a 2JZ.

Do not listen to him.

Learn to drive queer. You have to be an American. The big meme for Americans is learning to shift. The truth is fewer Americans know how to turn then shift.
The true sign of a driver is the ability to handle multiple forms of car. There is a reason Gran Turismo forces players to win various licences with various forms of car. Sure an Evo could possibly win every race. That doesn't mean that every race could only be won by an Evo though.

holy fuck you sound like a faggot lmao, i'm not saying they're impossible to drive just that there are other cars out there, even less powerful ones, that are objectively better when it comes to handling. only recently have modern "muscle" cars started to improve in this regard. double wishbones or gtfo. i don't even hate muscle cars or anything, i still like them, it's just that i don't think they're the only option for performance

>the truth is fewer americans know how to turn *than shift
if you're arguing that objective performance is paramount, then why are you even concerned with traditional manuals? try a dct

also
>go big or stay home and play some shitty video game
>proceeds to respond right after by comparing real life to some shitty video game

Sounds like the perfect car for me

Your shitty posts indicate a lack of knowledge and experience in cars. I referenced the game so your pleb mind had a known reference point. Obviously it worked because you knew what I was talking about. Too bad you are such a fucking faget that can't even into V8. Probably because you are a /poor/fag. Sucks to be you. At least you can argue with anonymous strangers on the internet to feel good about owning your shitty mid 1990s 4cyl Honda.

>probably because you are a /poor/fag
>v8s in every junkyard

are you retarded?

/o/

>Drags trashy V8 out of the junkyard into the conversation
>expects people to take them seriously
Your not even trying. Stop being a faggot. You know damn well V8s worth driving don't go into junkyards.

Attached: awd-dodge-challenger-adr-incoming-707-hp-blown-hemi-v8-included-110987_1.jpg (1014x768, 639K)

LSes are junkyard motors and they are the best V8s ever designed. Your point?

>calling somebody a poorfag for not owning a v8 when you don't even have a v10 or v12
you're not even trying

save money and buy the fiat 124

How do you know what I'm driving?

Attached: F&F 10.jpg (407x332, 11K)

you haven't posted pics of your car dingus. bread on hood NOW

With that age there is a better better 3 Series, Miata, or Porsche at every price point.

This.

Attached: Gomer_Pyle.jpg (677x813, 72K)

> buy an absolute shit car not designed to go fast
> put far too powerful engine in the car
> die at the first corner and wonder how and why.
the absolute state of american car hobbyists.

Post your shitty Honda first queerio.

you first faggot. also you realize other manufacturers make 4cyls besides honda, right? member the 4cyl mustang?

Attached: miatagun.png (640x425, 439K)

youtu.be/gFbvYeFO8w4

What did you just say to me cunt? Bitch I'll have you know I was rolling in 4cyl Mustangs when you weren't even sperm in your father's underpants yet. Post the fucking pic of anything with a time stamp besides a Honda. I know you can't faggot because that is what you own. 1990s Honda trash. Prove me wrong. I dare you.

it's a miata but ok, not sure what honda did to you but you seem to assume everyone has one for some reason. you must be a 40-something-y/o american, for some reason those guys always assume honda = all 4cyl jap cars

>i was rolling in 4cyl mustangs
4cyl mustangs are and always will be garbage but ok. why are mustang 4cyls better than other 4cyls, user?