Pixel 3 will have copycat notch as well as copycat sideways dual lens gay camera

Pixel 3 will have copycat notch as well as copycat sideways dual lens gay camera.
>and somehow this new design will be defended by Jow Forums

Attached: d323767b-1341-4b65-bf18-868bd3436a84..jpg (960x640, 56K)

Nobody cares, consumerist sheep.

i haven't bought a new phone in years and I'm a happier man than you

OP here. I think it's horrid.

Attached: chosen one.gif (498x189, 1.67M)

It will also be fuckhuge and cost your first born, you heard it here first!

Imagine having this little shame to so blatantly copy a design, which served a function for the competition but not for you. This is the equivalent of adding vanity air intakes on a car. Apple must be laughing like fucking crazy in donut HQ.

this.
fpbp

>rave and joke when Apple does it
>6 months later after 24986 imitations
>neckbeards pretending they don't care about anything to avoid shame

jej

laughing at apple is a tradition, I didn't care about phones then and I don't care about phones now

I consider iphones and pixels the same really. Overpriced phones for idiots.

Everything is overpriced if its out of your budget
LMAO

Google engineer here. This is not confirmed yet, stop spreading FUD.

Who the hell are the people in charge of smartphone manufacturers, and why do they copy the stupid decisions Apple makes?

It's smart to copy anything done by the single most successful technology entity in the entire history of humanity.

Ever since Google announced the first pixel, it was obvious that they would copy everything from other competitors, especially samsung.
They were no "chosen one"

>Jow Forums
>defending (((google)))

Attached: 1503985943340.jpg (853x480, 31K)

Nexus was the chosen one
Their Pixel series is literally meant to appeal to apple fags.

Ok, pajeet.

*makes all other phones obsolete*

Attached: mg-5409-1[1].jpg (2000x1275, 635K)

Attached: 1516692199661.jpg (900x489, 42K)

>sideways dual lens

Wait, so it can take pictures of me when it's lying face-up/face-down on a table surface? No way I am buying that.

Attached: lenovo-z5r.jpg (491x650, 23K)

>*makes all other phones obsolete*
Expensive shit
Looks gay everyone will laugh at you in public
Same shit as all snap.d 845 phones but better marketing.

found the phonelet
it's like you don't even play fortnite on your phone

>pixel 3
Who cares

>*lies on advertisement*

>I am this stupid: the post

>especially samsung
Am i retarded? I obviously meant Apple

First of all that's a mockup. Apple didn't invent the notch, it's the natural progression to maximize the screen to body ratio. And there's no indication that Google will be moving away from the single lens camera. Other manufacturers will literally be crying as their triple lens abominations get btfo by proper software.

This.

>iPhone 5s still does everything I need it to and gets OS updates

>no h. jack
>no card reader

fucking christ, why can't google just get one thing right, the regular 5" version is so close to be a perfect phone, just let me expand the storage and plug those goddamn headphones

I'd be fine with them cutting the jack if they bundled their wireless earbuds with it. I'm with you on storage though, it makes much more sense to buy an SD card that you transfer between phones than locking yourself into 256GB phone models each upgrade.

WELCOME TO THE NOTCH FUTURE

Attached: dorp.jpg (600x800, 88K)

Apple is the copycat

This is an unofficial concept. The front will probably look somewhat similar to this but the back is a complete asspull from the guy who designed this and there isn't any indication that the Pixel 3's back will look like this.

>and somehow this new design will be defended by Jow Forums
I have a Pixel XL original. It was the only good version of the Pixel line. Both successors have been lackluster iphone clones at best.

Decent support for a notch in the OS is good though.

basically when an app runs full screen you don't let it use the areas besides the notch. they go off so it looks just like a normal screen. you dont "lose" anything and it doesnt look like shit with full screen content. they in normal app use it is used for the notification icons which makes sense as otherwise you end up with a waste of space along the top for the notification bar.

the issue with notches on the iphone and other phones is it is implemented like shit with no real thought about how it should have been handled.

While I believe the idea of gaming phones is retarded, I seriously have to give credit where credit is due. They've tackled and solved the issues that came with phone gaming, and added many features and gadgets to go beyond what a normal phone by itself could do.

The jack, the multiple C ports, dual screen dock with 150% extra battery, etc.

I'd never buy such a phone, but at least ROG showed everybody that innovation in the phone market is not dead. In a sea of ugly ass notches and iphone-tier batteries, this is going to shit on everybody's parade, and I love it.

Pixel design has always been absolute garbage. That's not why people buy it.

>try to innovate and risk getting fired
>copy the most successful company in the world and keep your job

most people in senior management are only there because they survived long enough without getting fired, and now they don't want to risk their comfy job.
You have to also blame the CEO for not telling these retards to come up with an original idea for once.

What innovation? They just taped a bunch of shit to a phone, gaymured it up, and called it a portable gaming device.

>chin
Fuck off chink shill

>No notch
>Significant battery size
>Fairly complex cooling system with clip-on additional cooling
>3 USB-C ports, one at the bottom, 2 on the side
>Headphone jack

Compare this to the shitty ass iPhone X, or the Razer phone, ROG went far beyond just taping a bunch of shit to a phone, there's actual, logical thought process that lead to shit being added to the phone, and where it was added.

How long has it been since somebody actually had the balls to make "significant" modifications to the modern smartphone design?

this
it was clear from the beginning pixel series were planning to emulate iPhones success

FUTURE
U
T
U
R
E

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-205335.png (1080x1920, 226K)

>Lists several things that they just taped to the phone like a big battery and three USB-C ports
>"far beyond just taping a bunch of shit to a phone"
Wow
>How long has it been since somebody actually had the balls to make "significant" modifications to the modern smartphone design?
Every flop that Blackberry has released in the past 3-ish years?

Attached: 1503370402695.jpg (645x729, 49K)

If you're going to put an ugly ass notch on your screen, at least be more practical about it and move it to one side like with the LG V20.

>phone designers still using dual cameras in order to compensate for the increasingly shittier sensors because "muh slimness"
mama mia

>2018 and dual cameras still don't work together i.e.; 3D photos and the like

Who is this Jow Forums you're talking about? If it has a notch I won't buy it.