What tech actually makes money these days?

Blockchain? AR? Fucking tell me Jow Forums

Attached: inlandempire2.jpg (850x460, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/cherylsnappconner/2013/03/11/report-how-grammar-influences-your-income/#7cf81e0313dd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cryptocurrency theft, scams, and extortion.

>Professionals with fewer grammar errors in their profiles had achieved higher positions. The profiles of those who’d failed to achieve director-level positions within the first 10 years of their careers made 2.5 times as many grammar mistakes as their director-level colleagues.
>Fewer grammar errors correlate with more promotions. Professionals with 6-9 promotions made 45% fewer grammatical errors than those who’d been promoted 1-4 times.
forbes.com/sites/cherylsnappconner/2013/03/11/report-how-grammar-influences-your-income/#7cf81e0313dd

Attached: Selection_20180604_13:40:18.png (926x205, 63K)

You don't get paid more for better grammar, better grammar is just another result of higher intelligence.

That face scares me, I want to save it to show people the only thing that can scare me but I don't want it to curse my phone.

Wat do Jow Forums?

Hardware

Crypto, go to Jow Forums. Know that everything is exaggerated, the FUD and the FOMO. Get some investments into promising projects, be sure to read the whitepapers and try to understand future potential of certain coins also make sure the team is capable to deliver what's written in the white paper, the real world usecases and if they have partnerships.
You can also just speculate and try to profit from pump and dumps, but this involves more risk than long term holding.

NoSQL database shit. Somebody has to store information for Botnet. It's a growth industry.

Honestly? Basic CRUD applications that meet customer demands. That is what brings in the dough.

stop being a phoneposting faggot for one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>better grammar is just another result of higher intelligence.
Richard Feynman had pretty shitty grammar. Many of his early papers are littered with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Some people just don't care that much about it.
Now if you got two people in a room, both of whom cared about grammar to the same extent, but one of them was better at it, then maybe I'd agree.

Stay poor and ignorant, I already tripled my initial investment

This is just finding something that correlates with iq and then going "wow, this has predictive validity for professional success".

Whats wrong with posting from your phone you faggot

Cryptocurrency is a stock market for NEETs and tinfoil retards that think imaginary Internet money is the foundation of stateless society. There is no reason to invest in it instead of the actual stock market.

>haha you think that's a trend?
>yeah well check out this single anecdote
>one data point is all I need

Except there is, the gains are higher, 24/7 trading, and untapped potential. Smart contracts will be the future of digital assets and everything is becoming a digital asset, also the blockchain will bring more decentralization to web.

Is that what happens when someone browses Jow Forums for quite a while?

Web Servers

This was 6 years ago, today cryptocurrency is illegal money,big rich inversor from rich family.

Attached: 1524404269032.png (1351x1054, 437K)

Literally no one is ever going to use most of the currencies that aren't regular BTC, it's entirely driven by hype. And even then BTC's main niche is being a way to pay for illegal goods, which is a very unreliable market.

I dare you to lurk Jow Forums from time to time, read Satoshis original whitepaper, then continue your path learning about smart contracts and their real world usecases. Research a few coins see what the differences are, think of all the possibilities and real world usecases. Invest a small amount like 50-100 dollars and diversify it into a few coins that you think have potential, download an app that allows you to keep track of the value of your coins. Check how much has changed in a month time, cryptocurrency isn't a meme.

If you think about it only as a currency than you really haven't grasped the entire picture, it's a network, a datamodel. Banks are already developing ways to incorporate blockchain technologies to save costs and have faster transactions on a large scale. Smartcontracts will replace ordinary financial contracts. Lurk moar, seriously, if you think buying illegal goods and money laundering is the only use case for crypto then you haven't been paying attention these last years and what different corporations and teams have been working on.

Sadly true

Attached: dea_3.png (656x755, 57K)

this. I thought it was all a meme too once upon a time.

I started as CEO. 0 euro starting.

Stay mad plebs.

the complex strategic games with icon containing a shoutiing bearded man on google play, user

memes, hype and nepotism

ai/ml or whatever is the new name of linalg

it's called deep learning now

>never make errors in punctuation or grammar
>tfw still a NEET

this OP, make a vue app that predicts user bpm based on how they call it most frequently e.g. people calling it soft computing should have a big fat 0 by now

Anyone who's worked in the business world knows this can't possibly be true. Shit writing is everywhere with possibly the higher ups being the worst.

All the real tech does.

>Blockchain
yep

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-183709.png (1536x2048, 128K)