Will you let your children have smartphones, Jow Forums?

Will you let your children have smartphones, Jow Forums?

Attached: gosh-darn-smartphone-obsessed-kids.x67517.jpg (700x350, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/phonesarebad
ricerca.virgilio.it/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When they become an appropriate age, yes.

What's the appropriate age in your opinion?

I don't plan on having kids, but if I did I would not let them until they're 13

Yes, otherwise they'll miss out. I fully blame boomers for creating a society like this.

they'll have a GBA until 9, then tey'll have a personal laptop and computer.

I'd say even more than 13, expecially for females. A smartphone nowadays (and even more probably when we have kids, if you're not married like me) basically means unrestricted internet access without your surveillance (they use it at school and everywhere, and even at home it's a lot harder to keep track if what they're doing even compared to PCs) all the time.

>your children

Jokes on you, I'm not having any.

Attached: 360_cover_0812.jpg (360x480, 67K)

Right? The shittiest thing is probably that even parents who want to not give them one will have to face the fact that their classmates will all have one and they'll feel somehow inferior for that. It's hard to convince kids you're doing something for their good.

No reason for any kid younger than 13 to have a smartphone. I'll raise them on how to use a computer and proper internet usage. Good chance they're gonna smash it/lose it anyway before 13 or abouts, so I'd just get them a nokia or something if they need to make actual phone calls and texts before then.

homeschool them, move to community that shares your values.

Congrats for falling in their trap.

Of course, they would feel left out and would likely be bullied otherwise.
It's definitelty going to be locked to only displaying monochrome though.

When they won't drop a 600 credits worth of tech.

Attached: 1527182965261.png (960x848, 206K)

Yes. I had one when I was young - Nokia 6600.

Retard.

For a boy yes. For a girl no.

Do those exist?

Retard.

I'd let them have one once they get to an age where the rest of their friends have one. I'd just limit their use at home.

12-13

It's not like I can choose anyway

Attached: 1525756001099.png (1280x849, 103K)

>expecially for females
why is this? I agree with the latter, it's more about filtering than depriving

This. I was at a family reunion last Christmas (I'm the only millennial cousin, the others are all in the 11-16 range) and while boys mainly used them for shitty games (in the end it's just a worse Gameboy for them), girls spent all their time chatting or on social networks. And both are full of people who can take advantage of little girls easily deluded. I hope they stick to messing around with their classmates and stuff like that.

Yes, DuckDuckGo them

Congratulations, you've got yourself a (you). Now go back reading about how vasectomy will improve your sex life.

Attached: 1526911231371.jpg (1021x750, 167K)

Blame the parents for that, retard.

When they're like 13 sure and they can prove they won't break or lose it, have a boy and a girl. They have a dumb phone that only has 911 and my family's contacts on it no need for a smartphone anytime soon

I'm a woman, you retarded piece of trash.

Nobody cares.

Females are more keen on looking for social networking and chatting. And the internet is full of degenerates ready to exploit naive people. I don't want them to fall in the wrong hands without me even noticing. I'd probably let them use a desktop PC for their computer needs and perhaps a tablet I have access to if they need WhatsApp or whatever phone-exclusive garbage comes out then.

Tits or GTFO

>"woman"

Completely agree. Teenagers are too naive.

I'm not letting my kid have a gf until he's at least 30, no way I would give him a phone or internet access

Absolutely not. Also, all social media and mainstream media websites will be blocked by the router.

I do. I blame them for buying them a smartphone instead of a New 2DS XL.

Blame the parents for trash education.

>smartest poster in this thread

>butthurt degenerate roastie who shouldn't be allowed to own a smartphone

>all social media and mainstream media websites will be blocked by the router
Great idea.
My children will have a Nokia dumbphone when they're big enough to go out on their own, and nothing more.

lol
>children
no

Kids used to work in coal mines, I think they can handle a phone if you raise them right.

no but I'll give them condoms

>butthurt degenerate roastie who shouldn't be allowed to own a smartphone
You can find more of it's kind here:
reddit.com/r/phonesarebad
Most metastatic cell in the whole reddit.

if you don't let your children do anything they want you should be fucking executed in public. But you should also be fucking executed if you reproduce.

you must be a disgusting ugly slob if you're on Jow Forums

a smart phone is yewr ui to the indergonected web modulator... which contains every hooman thought n idea..
>quit being an autismo-fago and learn to fa(g) tech properly...

Attached: 1528095089613~01.jpg (1440x825, 173K)

No, they might call the police

>le freedom meme for people who don't know what it's good for them
And you wonder why modern men and women are degenerates. And not in the Jow Forums meaning, they're down right idiots with no education.

I understand where you come from with this, but I like to think I'd talk to them about it rather than letting their brother what they can't. I don't have kids though so I don't know what I'd actually do in the end

Yeah this! My kids should be allowed to do meth and heroin because THEY want to!!!

Kids used to smoke and work adult jobs. They grew up into actual adults. Now they're coddled and protected from every little thing and they grow up into man children.

>if you don't let your children do anything they want you should be fucking executed in public.
t. spoiled brat

and what are you?

>like to think I'd talk to them
I've seen the best parents fail about this, it just doesn't work. But I won't give their brother stuff and not to them, if I have multiple children it'll probably be in a few years interval, and when they're in "phone age" if there's at least one girl I won't give it to the boys either.

Use startpage or xander not fuckcuckno

>raging hormone boner years
>distract them with tamagochi
>Yes, otherwise they'll miss out.

Use Virgilio:
ricerca.virgilio.it/index.html

a man, by definition – better than you :^)

Holy fuck, I've never seen people so deluded and as a red cross guy I've been at political rallies for work...

Attached: XvSvin2_d.jpg (640x363, 12K)

>(((their)))

person's trap would be a more elegant solution, for Stallman.

Fuck off you cucks, smartphone or not your daughter will send tons of nudes to chads and tyrones who'll fuck them as you can't do anything about it.

Attached: obsessed.jpg (500x333, 20K)

Since you don't understand

Attached: de79bbe6479fe31010c52913dbab5f84.jpg (320x320, 22K)

This is how it goes you shitty incels. Also your daughter probably won't be yours so why care.

Attached: Chad-White-Pretty-Little-Liars-GQ-003(2).jpg (768x506, 135K)

Around the time they finish middle school.

I'm not her you dumb fuck. not so smart too, eh?

and I expect her to, but not at 13

>her
Her (male)

And at 15?

>found dead two months later
or
>single mom two months later

>single mom two years later
fixed