Hi Jow Forums . If you would decide not to buy genuine Windows 10 and use pirate version...

Hi Jow Forums . If you would decide not to buy genuine Windows 10 and use pirate version, would it be possible for the uploader to spectate/monitor your windows? How can you check?

Attached: yeye.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm talkin' about the botnet thing...

yes, but highly improbable. most people dont wanna bother, at most you might get a keylogger. you can check with an antivirus after you install. but windows itself is a malware botnet

By monitoring your web traffic for chinese/rus servers.

just get it from ms and put up with the generic theme

How can i check if i got a keylogger or something similar

Im using eset nod32 and it doesnt find a virus or a keylogger.

Then it is probably fine. You can get genuine Windows 10 ISOs. The only thing you need to research is for reliable and trustworthy software that helps you fake W10 authentic check

MSToolkit's EzActivator (installs autokms) easiest and safest one around, but doesnt support certain installions, because store-bought installer cant use KMS. tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php download ESD, convert that to iso and off you go. I know for a fact that the enterprise/business edition works well with kms, just whitelist autokms in defender.

If this thread doesn't get arsed by the time i get home, i'll also maybe spoonfeed the toolkit as well.

(You). Holy shit.

are you so poor you cant afford a 5 dollar key on ebay?

Verify checksum you retard.

Bullshit! That's not the best method. HWIDGEN is the best tool. Permanent digital license and no shitty KMS.

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/

Anyone been using this a while? Review? Tried reinstalling and seeing if it auto-activates?

You are not very smart

Try it. It's good boi. Spread the word!

If you have a digital license already probably you don't need this anymore. It's for those who missed the free Windows 10 upgrade offer. Also you will need to use this once and then it will be just like the free Windows 10 thingie. Reinstall and you are already activated.

what if you live in Russia or China?

why don't you just get an enterprise iso and do rearm every 90 days for 3 times, then reinstall? You get to turn off or redirect telemetry to 0.0.0.0 and it is virus free and cost nothing. It's just like getting a linux iso

HWIDGEN faggot.

sup NSA

will it work for LTSB?

compare the md5 to an official iso dum dum

Is it open source?

Your mother! Reverse it or use the manual method faggot.
Yes. Try it.

just pay the $100
You're talking such a headache

if you really want to avoid botnet, stay with W7

>would it be possible for the uploader to spectate/monitor your windows
Yes. It's absolutely possible. In the past few years it's become increasingly common for uploaders to package mining software with pirated OS versions. Users either don't notice or don't care about the increased CPU usage.

>How can you check?
It's very difficult when it's possible at all. People use US-side proxy servers so there aren't the immediate red flags of data being sent to Russia/China/etc.

My nigga, I agree. Just use HWIDGEN OP.

Most of the downloads floating around are preactivated so check sums often wont work