Mozilla working with Soros is a consp....oh no no no

>Mozilla’s latest awards will support people and projects that examine the effects of AI on society
>Today, we are opening applications for a new round of Mozilla awards. We’re awarding $225,000 to technologists and media makers who help the public understand how threats to a healthy internet affect their everyday lives.
>Specifically, we’re seeking projects that explore artificial intelligence and machine learning. In a world where biased algorithms, skewed data sets, and broken recommendation engines can radicalize YouTube users, promote racism, and spread fake news, it’s more important than ever to support artwork and advocacy work that educates and engages internet users.
>These awards are part of the NetGain Partnership, a collaboration between Mozilla, Ford Foundation, Knight Foundation, MacArthur Foundation, and the Open Society Foundation. The goal of this philanthropic collaboration is to advance the public interest in the digital age.

Attached: george-soros-640x480.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY
youtu.be/W8Id0-Lsyr0
economist.com/united-states/2017/05/18/george-soros-runs-the-gauntlet
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-soros-documents-files-foia-lawsuits-state-department-usaid-records-funding-political-activities-george-soros-open-society-founda/
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/george-soros-emails-published-by-russian-hackers-us-security-services-dcleaks-wikileaks-a7192396.html
archive.is/E7ZwI
github.com/fhanau/Efficient-Compression-Tool
rbt.asia/g/thread/66040511
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't surprise me. You guys should see the Lunduke video about Mozilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY

Bryan is unironically the only Jew you should trust. He is a good guy.

once again ethics get in the way of progress

what happened to stem cell research? obama isnt there to stop it now.

>what happened to stem cell research?
Mike Pence

AI
It's a meme
Good for Mozilla
I hope they prove their hypothesis

Man, Mozilla has been sliding into the ditch for a while now.

Hold up, what's the issue here?

Soros profits off of stirring political controversy and uses philanthropy as an excuse. Whatever he touches invariably turns to shit.
Though Jow Forums types only care because JOOOOOOO.

In what capacity is Soros involved here?

We chose Firefox because it is the lesser evil.

>Open Society Foundation

As usual,he gives money

>Whatever he touches invariably turns to shit.
The Jewish Midas touch

>once again ethics get in the way of progress
you mean religion

That's his foundation?
Seems like that alone isn't very nefarious

>Seems like that alone isn't very nefarious

He finances elements of chaos. Of all stripes. Rightwing in Ukraine, leftwing in the EU. Doesn't really matter who, as long as they fuck things up and destabilize socities. Since he found people in Firefox to donate money to it's high time to get rid of Firefox.

Did you not see him spazzing out after Luke called him a shekelberg?

We called a jew a jew and were astonished at how he recoiled, how injured he was, how he suddenly shrunk back: "I've been found out."

yeah, at least the one that he suports a lot

If it were religion, it wouldn't be bad. At least for those that teach compassion and betterment. What we're seeing here is more like a cop gone mad from fighting crime, or something.

Is there something particularly wrong with this project? Because the description doesn't make it seem bad at all.

>religion teach compassion and betterment
Right, nothing says compassion and betterment like "God hates fags"-signs and suicide bombers.

Or 400 years of indignant war.

> Is there something particularly wrong with this project? Because the description doesn't make it seem bad at all.

Looks pretty bad to me. Let's pick it apart:

>>Specifically, we’re seeking projects that explore artificial intelligence and machine learning.

"We want to be able to sniff out offensive Internet content without having to hire people who cost money, require space and might occasionally disagree with our agenda."

> In a world where biased algorithms, skewed data sets, and broken recommendation engines can radicalize YouTube users,

"We want a way to sanitize Youtube and get rid of everything we disagree with on there or at least make sure nobody finds it anymore."

> promote racism, and spread fake news,

"We want to make sure only OpenSociety approved content is accessible on the future Internet."

> it’s more important than ever to support artwork and advocacy work that educates and engages internet users.

"Let's also pay people to produce propaganda for our sinister cause"

Can't be much clearer, can it?

Can't say I read it anything like you did. Couldn't it be that you went in expecting to find something nefarious and that's the reason you came to that conclusion?

I agree his post went to the extremes. He is mostly correct, though. Define "radicalize. What are the internet users in need to be educated on? How will fact checking separate fake news from the real ones? They are taking on a huge burden, and given how SJWs are radical themselves you can be sure they will go to lengths one would disagree with. Their cause is just, but I find it hard to believe they simply want to burst the comfy bubbles Google puts us in and fight for privacy, at least not without serious casualties.

More like it stands to reason that his history has led people to believe these thing about him
>purposefully tank the UK's economy on Sterling values
>surprised he gets kicked out of the UK
>was born in Hungary and can never return because the country won't let him back in
>Jewish, but is a Nazi sympathizer and even worked for the Nazis as a Jew in Hungary
The guy is literally Hans Blofeld irl

> Can't say I read it anything like you did.

Well. That is your problem then. I cannot do more than translate the PR blurb for you. But then...

> Couldn't it be that you went in expecting to find something nefarious and that's the reason you came to that conclusion?

...could it be that you are a PR mouthpiece paid to say something nice about this piece of thinly veiled fascism?

Or maybe you are just a useful idiot who fell for an actual PR mounthpiece's "let's be reasonable, we are not evil after all".

If that is the case be warned. Whenever somebody in this industry gives you the "come on, be reasonable, we all like each other here" treatment any paranoid thoughts you might still have had doubts about just got confirmed. If the "reasonable" guy happens to be your boss, run hard, run fast and don't look back. For the company is soon going to tank because all the good people who are better at smelling rats than you are have already handed in their notice.

>Hans Blofeld
Ernst Stavro Blofeld

Thank you, I was doubting what I posted for his first name

>mozilla exchaging money with the soros foundation
i wonder what sjwzillians are going to use as replies each time this gets posted
i bet they are on their irc right now making up their minds on what collaborators should post about it

Abrahamic religions*

fpbp

Not to be that guy but you either have very little sociopolitical awareness or you are a shill. If you are the former then I'd suggest doing some reading on George Soros and the Open Society Foundation.

>How will fact checking separate fake news from the real ones?
I don't understand this part, wouldn't fact checking reveal fake news by finding out if the basis for the piece of news is true or not?
>I cannot do more than translate the PR blurb for you.
Yeah and the way you "translated" was (from what I can tell) very much influenced by your expectations. Which is what I meant in my comment by going in looking for something and then "translating" to fulfill your expectations.
>...could it be that you are a PR mouthpiece paid to say something nice about this piece of thinly veiled fascism?
Doesn't seem very likely that just because someone doesn't take your word for gospel that they're automatically a shill. Believe it or not, this is the first time I'm hearing of this dude, which is why I was asking the things I did. Without knowing anything about the dude, the text in OP doesn't seem very sinister.
>Or maybe you are just a useful idiot who fell for an actual PR mounthpiece's "let's be reasonable, we are not evil after all".
Well I didn't assume to find something evil in the OP, if that's what you're asking. Without such assumption, like I said, the text doesn't seem very sinister.
>If that is the case be warned. Whenever somebody in this industry gives you the "come on, be reasonable, we all like each other here" treatment any paranoid thoughts you might still have had doubts about just got confirmed. If the "reasonable" guy happens to be your boss, run hard, run fast and don't look back. For the company is soon going to tank because all the good people who are better at smelling rats than you are have already handed in their notice.
There's pretty fucking insane conspiracy theories online though that deserve to be told to be reasonable and think a little. That alone doesn't mean they're true.

>you either have very little sociopolitical awareness
Is this a code word for something or do you mean actual sociopolitical/sociology stuff? Because it's been a while since I had classes on that stuff. Haven't previously heard of this Soros guy.

If you haven't ever heard of him, here's a snippet of what he's known for Open Society Foundation is behind the pro "refugee" movement in the EU currently, as well as behind a good amount of "organizations" that were used to sway political thought, especially around the time of the last elections, such as Black Lives Matter and Femin, until pic related that is

Attached: oy_vey_not_Israel_bad_goy.png (525x569, 636K)

It's hardly a secret that Soros is one of the biggest philanthropes on earth

The man himself has said he uses his philanthropy to shape the world in the image HE wants it to be, nope not dangerous at all

Well, just as most capitalists do. What's special about him?

So something of a left-wing Rupert Murdoch?

youtu.be/W8Id0-Lsyr0
economist.com/united-states/2017/05/18/george-soros-runs-the-gauntlet
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-soros-documents-files-foia-lawsuits-state-department-usaid-records-funding-political-activities-george-soros-open-society-founda/
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/george-soros-emails-published-by-russian-hackers-us-security-services-dcleaks-wikileaks-a7192396.html
And to follow up that last link, good luck finding the Soros Documents

>SHOCKING
This isn't the Express.co.uk board

Who are you even replying to?

That Economist article seems to paint him a pretty positive light, talking about the good shit he does and how those villifying him do it because he supports shit they oppose. And in that one example how the villifying is based on bullshit. Kinda different from the sort of picture you'd get from this thread.

They already were.
We told you this 12 months ago when he gave Mozilla hundred of millions to 'combat fake news'.

Well I tried to post sources from both sides of the argument so as to seem as unbiased as possible, I also posted that economist article because it does talk (barely and that figures) on his role in the British Collapse of '92 and his felonies for insider trading in France, the other article is just a vilifying one in response to when the Soros Documents were leaked back in '16, also the DCLeaks.con website no longer exists, the domain is for sale which is why I said good luck finding the Soros Documents

Not really.
Murdoch spends little to twist shit and make more money.
Soros spends a lot to twist shit for his own sadistic amusement.

oh shit, even Lunduke...

Murdoch wields enormous power through his media empire. Honestly the two main differences seem to be the way in which they operate (media power vs. non-profits etc) and if they profit personally from it. There's also the Koch brothers, another example of a right-wing counterpart to Soros.

>"I can not and will not look at the social consequences of what I do" -George Soros

Except neither the Koch Brothers nor Murdoch have actually worked to tank a nation's economy, nor fund grassroots organizations which attempt to undermine democratic elections
All the Koch Brothers do is throw money at whatever horse they want to win, Murdoch just uses Fox News as a platform, and if you want to vilify him, you might as well vilify the CEOs of CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, CBS, HLN, and every other mainstream media organization in the US

Go tip your fedoras somewhere else.

Algorithms that hide fake news are the wrong approach. He should focus on improving schools that teach critical thinking. You are not fixing an idiot by protecting them.

>trust Lunduke over Stallman

You can't and shouldn't trust anybody with anything important unless you're personally involved in its creation and management.

That's just how things work in general. People trust the trains to operate, but never on time. The mail to be delivered, but it may get lost.
The food to be available, but with the occasional outbreak of E. Coli.

Whenever possible you should twist everything into the most extreme negative you can conceive, because when you plan for the worst case, you are capable of handling the worst case.

There's an obvious cost-benefit analysis to be made in each scenario, but these socio-political scenarios take little real effort to scrutinize, and little real imagination to see your nightmares come to life.

Telling people to learn how to think critically is like telling cattle how to open the doors to their fences.

>fund grassroots organizations which attempt to undermine democratic elections
>All the Koch Brothers do is throw money at whatever horse they want to win
What's the practical difference? Seems to me like different approaches to achieve the same goal. One uses grassroots movements and one uses established parties but both are about pushing your ideology.
>Murdoch just uses Fox News as a platform, and if you want to vilify him, you might as well vilify the CEOs of CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, CBS, HLN, and every other mainstream media organization in the US
Well Murdoch is notable for having such a vast media empire, which makes him a good example.

Attached: though police.jpg (532x800, 155K)

The practical difference is one isn't trying to influence the general public while the other just wants their candidate to win for corporate welfare to continue
The Koch Brothers have no interest in changing the perceptions of Americans the way Soros does, also the organizations he funds have such Marxist tendencies they would make Saul Alinsky blush
>Vast Media Empire
Buzzwords pushed by his competition which outweigh him by a LARGE margin, if anything you should worry about Summer Redstone and how much control and influence he has been actively putting into his media empire Viacom which owns CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, and many others
Rupert is a drop in the bucket compared to the others

The leftists pushing for these sorts of inane liberal measures are mostly agnostics and atheists that have replaced deific worship in favor of cultural worship. Sorry, but this one's on you, redditors.

>Though Jow Forums types only care because JOOOOOOO.

Attached: 1506220393398.jpg (356x600, 83K)

>the left wing is destabilizing
>the right wing is destabilizing
Is everything destabilizing to you?

>Hates censorship
>Disabled comments and rating

always love this bullshit. soros turned jews over to the ovens during the third reich, called it the happiest days of his life, yet allegedly he's a zionist.

He's a literal puppet of the Rothschild's
He knows who's beat he marches to

the most "obsession" piece of software the world has ever seen. the devs being obsessed with heteros not being gay, fanboys being obsessed with chrome users, chrome users being obsessed with the gay faggot devs of mozilla, Jow Forums being obsessed about soros, females being obsessed with attentionwhoring

will this shit never end

they're not zionists. actually a few of them aren't allowed in israel.

what’s a safe browser to use?

qutebrowser

This was the man that payed Antifa in order to act as his personal group of Pinkertons up until they made bad press following the orders he gave them and were disowned in response. Even ignoring his religion, he's another suit using a bunch of easily-manipulated ideologues to fight his corporate rivals. He cannot be trusted to act unbiased based on past history.

>trusting any jews
this world would be better without them

Just realized Firefox invented the notch

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 06.23.41.png (1680x1050, 1.53M)

>Jew
>good guy
archive.is/E7ZwI
only good jew is a dead jew

>1.5MB
>for 100x30 pixels
pngquant --nofs
or learn to crop

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-5 Bryan Lunduke on Twitter Newly discovered fun pastime for today Se…-or8.png (640x149, 8K)

can't be asses for shitposting
that shit be useful when administrating a webserver, but not for the majesty of reviewbrah

assed*
excuse my brevity

nah

Attached: images11.jpg (279x181, 5K)

whoever pays orders the music
as the saying goes

What's the point in using lossy PNG? Could as well use JPG then.

>Open Society
oh just like in yourope the last few years?

>Luke called him a shekelberg
L I N K

in his image? none
if it was a text png? jpg size, text stays the same

I'm currently trying to compile github.com/fhanau/Efficient-Compression-Tool but it doesn't work.

I hate having to compile code from other people. I hate it with the force of a thousand suns.

what do you advice then? please don't say chromium lmao.

it's bad but it's moz://a, it may be a server engine
i doubt it won't be opt free if they put it in ff

1.7M Screenshot-2018-6-5 g - Mozilla working with Soros is a consp oh no no no - Technology - Jow Forums.png
704K Screenshot-2018-6-5 g - Mozilla working with Soros is a consp oh no no no - Technology - Jow Forums-or8.png
text looks the same, good for screencaps

>Is everything destabilizing to you?
Your facade of willful ignorance is glowing with the radiance of a thousand suns.

Lunduke deleted the tweets apparently, so you'll either have to find a recording of the livestream or I think Luke made a post about it on his forums. You can also check the archive for threads about it.

>shekelberg
is that the quote i should be looking for

>The practical difference is one isn't trying to influence the general public while the other just wants their candidate to win for corporate welfare to continue
The Economist article at least mentions that Soros isn't personally benefiting from this stuff, at least not monetarily, but rather pushing them because he believes in those causes. Which compared to using politics for personal gain, I don't know which would be more problematic. I guess it depends on whose politics you agree with more.
And Murdochs media empire is doing exactly that though, influencing people and trying to get them to vote a certain way. And Koch brothers are financing many political organisation and giving money to the Republican party directly, who use it to influence voters. So again, I don't see how these three are any different other than in their approach. The end goal is the same, the filthy rich influencing the system.
>Buzzwords pushed by his competition
Well you can just say that Murdoch is a highly influential media mogul who uses his considerable reach through the various television channels, newspapers and radio stations in various countries to influence politics. Again, the practical difference in their influence in politics seem to be in their approach, with Soros not being all that special.

It was in this thread rbt.asia/g/thread/66040511

wtf i love luke smith now

I love how the science believers defend the gays. Homosexuality is a evolutionary dead end. They've failed at one of the most basic things species do, reproduce.

>Ford Foundation, Knight Foundation, MacArthur Foundation, and the Open Society Foundation
Nigga all of those except afaik Knight Foundation are stooges for the US establishment and have funded literal right wing death squads in the 3rd world. Soros is the least of your worries, to say nothing of your shallow understanding of realpolitik.

Attached: BRHnLC3.png (557x156, 25K)

>Firefox thread
That reminds me, ESR expires soon, and Quantum has been around long enough that most of the good addons have been ported over. Should I give it a try? I think that I might, but I'm not looking forward to transferring my profile.

Attached: Shot_011.png (1049x285, 26K)

Use Comodo Ice Dragon, it's Quantum but faster and better security

>let me pick it apart for you
>i won't be able to shitpost and degrade the quality of sites everywhere i go.

But that's a good thing . That's why even Jow Forums has a containment board for you.

>But that's a good thing
Fuck off schlomo

>heh, you're fucked kiddo i have an mspaint comic for just this occasion

so then why care about them and foam at the mouth like christfags

Shitposters like this is why we need better moderation indeed.