Terry Davis general

youtu.be/8hIfk5JDym4

I really think he’s justifying murder in the name of god and is just two steps away from becoming a serial killer

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/u/XFhF
kek.gg/u/zBfF
youtube.com/watch?v=BtkYiobvmI8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia_and_smoking
youtube.com/watch?v=mOgWI7pUYqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is remaking bloatware like shitty keyboard programs and shitty games lol

Yeah he talks a lot more about murder these days. They are definitely monitoring his ass by this point

Wow, its like he has a history of mental illness and a warped perception of the world
then you add in a bunch of neo-Jow Forums cretin are encouraging him

can't wait till he suicides by cop

Attached: 1525970644240.gif (320x287, 982K)

someone should probably let terry know that there isn't really a god

Attached: 1502338353238.jpg (800x800, 79K)

Get in, we have a whole family waiting for you. kek.gg/u/XFhF (main room)
kek.gg/u/zBfF (dedicated room)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-04-23-17-58~2.png (1415x1408, 977K)

Dubs of truth

>still not smoking weed like jesus who saw a burning bush in the desert
can't make this ship up

lost when he started coughing

They say nicotine is good for schizophrenia .

Best Terry vids?

He smokes like a bitch, he doesn't even inhale it.

This. He's just wasting his money if he ain't inhaling that shit all the way to the bottom of lungs.

> Hobo living in the streets
> Still has money for smokes
I mean if it was meth or heroin I'd understand but fucking tobacco?
That shit isn't even addicting.

I interpret his ramblings as he lives on the streets because he wants to, not because he has to. He's only going to want to until it's getting winter again.

This guy is fucking unhinged

youtube.com/watch?v=BtkYiobvmI8

Games like Solitaire and Minesweeper are some of the most iconic bundled software ever and are not considered bloat

Didn't his parents kicked him out of the house because he refused to take his meds?

>tobacco?
>That shit isn't even addicting.
whoa dude, youre hard. smoke sum rocks amirite?

Yes, but he could've gotten a place to stay, at least that's what I know.

No, I literally smoke like five or six a day but at the same time I can go a week without smoking and I don't get cravings or start shaking. I'm also so prone to addiction I dropped out of uni twice to play DOTA until 6 AM.
This shit is literally not addictive at all.

Attached: 1526048181118.jpg (250x241, 7K)

stop larping as me

Attached: 1527933454297.jpg (960x925, 217K)

>stop the press, my anecdotal experience means more than the well studied addictive properties of nicotine, both psychical and psychological.
you're an idiot, some people don't get hooked on opiates and others do, i guess that means heroin isn't addictive right!??

>Didn't his parents kicked him out of the house because he refused to take his meds?
Yes and no. There was an evening where Terry and his Dad got into a verbal disagreement (Terry humbly asked his Dad if it was ok to be White, and his Dad said no, that th only solution was the genocide of the white race to be replaced by Kangz ... or something), and Terry hit his Dad. Terry's Dad called the police, and in any domestic response, a party must be removed (its the law), and Terry was forced to leave the house.

Terry had many adventures on the road, and at one point was back visiting his parents around the holidays, and his parents asked Terry to come back inside, but Terry was the one who refused. Terry didn't want to live by any one else's rules, especially when it came to taking his medication. So Terry being righteous and honorable (much the same way he doesn't use a public restroom without trying to buy something if it is at a store), felt it wouldn't be right for him to stay at his parents if he wouldn't follow their rules.

And so now Terry wanders the Earth, learning wisdom and sharing that wisdom to the people who will listen. He is like Kaine from Kung Fu.

How do you know all this shit?

Fucking Jow Forums cyberstalkers.

Oh, you're also an idiot because there is a link between skitzos and tobacco.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia_and_smoking

sad.

>How do you know all this shit?
Nothing special, just followed along with all his posted videos as they happened.

This is an interesting interview

youtube.com/watch?v=mOgWI7pUYqg

It's some obnoxious faggot kid interviewing him, but it is nice to hear him talking about programming subjects.
I wish I could give him a serious interview. He's a brilliant (but crazy) guy.

no, there's a correlation between the two.

There IS a link between the two, it's not a random correlation, we just don't fully understand the cause. Do you know what the word "link" means?

It's ok to watch terry's videos and appreciate his work but please leave him alone. He is suffering from a very serious illness and is obviously in a desperate situation because of it. Don't be a fucking asshole and try to "troll" him, it's not funny. Have a little compassion for fucks sake.

terry is wearing a fedora in this video

>DOTA
>"addiction"
Tell us more about what it's like to be an addict, user...
>t. junkie for 10 years
>t. 2 packs a day

Attached: 1520805106627.jpg (400x399, 27K)

This isn't what happened. Terry's dad told him "Some people shouldn't have kids" when he was worried about finding a wife, so Terry hit him.