Why isn't Windows free?

Why isn't Windows free?

Attached: screenshot004.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Because normies will pay out for whatever Microsoft shoves down their throats and they are good goyim.

I never paid for microsoft stuff and never will.

>having this big a superiority complex

By free you mean "libre"?

Install gentoo

Attached: 1528055089984.png (200x250, 100K)

But it is
Just say your installing it for your school on insulation
No activation code needed

Curry isn't that cheap you know?

on what are you watching chuunibyou?

No, as in free beer.

That's definitely Kodi

Because Micro$oft

Hang on, are you telling me I'm supposed to pay for Windows?

No idea. There are apparently ads in the start menu now, so I reckon it should be gratis.

>paying for Microsoft

Attached: 1510138229458.jpg (346x347, 99K)

But it is free as in free beer. Cracking that shit is so easy and efficient Microsoft themselves can't detect it.

I don't think a reliable exploit is reason to say it doesn't cost anything in the first place.

I installed windows without cracking somehow it's the real deal maybe my mainboard came with a license

Never cost me a single shekel. I'd say it's free.

Have you logged in and checked your monthly billing? It's probably built up a lot

Attached: 6a00d8341c285b53ef00e54f1d79628834-800wi.jpg (257x295, 17K)

You plebs cant afford a $10 key?

Attached: 1527027714489.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Do you have autism?

because bill gates and people at microsoft wouldn't make any money

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-05 03-05-01.png (1198x656, 1.04M)

For many people it is practically free. I haven't paid for it since like XP. I got Windows 7 and 8 for free through their student program, and then I used those licenses to take advantage of the free Windows 10 for 7/8 owners. And I still have one pure license for Win 10 left from the student program, and that license is still valid even though I'm no longer a student.

Because it doesn't respect the users' freedom.

>Last build activation didn't work
>lol don't care
>Altered wallpaper to pic related

Attached: lol limewire.png (371x110, 43K)

In regard to freedom or price? The former is because they run malicious code against the user. The latter is because they think users should pay for the privilege to be exploited.

They need money to keep their employees working there, since it takes them so long to cram more and more code on top of the previous stuff (and to search for the older sections that inevitably interfere with whatever they're adding)

technically you did with your taxes

>rootkit your os
why would you even do that? the most i've seen is a pop up - Oi, where's you LOICENSE?

>I'm so smart that I can pirate Windows
Do you really think Microsoft wouldn't make pirating their software harder if they didn't want you to do it? Enjoy your vendor lock-in.

It's because some value """PAPER""" more than Honour.
So:
>We need paper to get food

Hence

>implying I pay taxes

>reported to the irs

I expect they'll go to a "subscription model" soon because all of the other fags are doing it.

you can download it from their fucking website
source: am currently downloading W10 so I can pirate it later desu

Because Cortana took a lot time to develop, and Candy Crush is included.

Attached: ericlundgren.jpg (725x395, 58K)

it is, you can download the iso for free (as free beer) of charge from their website

So you're ok with using russian software you don't even know what it does.