So iOS 12 just got a zero day exploit that allows it to be jailbroken

So iOS 12 just got a zero day exploit that allows it to be jailbroken.

Thanks Apple.

Attached: 7AF1FCB2-8310-4403-AB1A-A4D5E69D1DAA.jpg (1472x2048, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sereneaudio.com/blog/how-good-is-bluetooth-audio-at-its-best
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210224725-Charging-research-and-methodology
batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hackers jizzed their pants and posted this before it would be of any practical use

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

>root
>enter
>enter
The ABSOLUTE state of appleshit security.

>beta has bugs
Wow no way

except the exploit will be sold to 3letteragencies for money and there will NEVER EVER be another JB sorry

>25gb left
lel

r u retard?

People say this after every JB

Hasn't jailbreaking been unreliable and buggy for years? Some features are behind a pay wall if I remember correctly.

When was ios12 released?

pand bricked in 3 days max.
Thanks, Apple!

Good, now apple can patch it before they release it to the public.

Or, you know.... You could just buy an android phone

True. Some people hate upgrading their OS.

Android comes with its own disadvantages.

Or, you know.... You could just buy Librem 5

I'd take disadvantages like micro SD card slots, 3.5mm jacks, 4000 mAh batteries,unlockable bootloaders and native fast charging gladly.

>micro SD slot
I've literally never used this even when I had it.
>3.5mm
BT is better for mobile listening. I have a proper A/V receiver for home listening.
>4000 mAh batteries
iOS is more efficient and doesn't need bulky Xboxhuge batteries.
>native fast charging
Fast charging causes batteries to depreciate faster.

>micro SD slot
>I've literally never used this even when I had it.
Oh, really? Just because you don't need it every smartphone manufacturer should exclude this basic and standardized slot?
>3.5mm
>BT is better for mobile listening
If you are half deaf, definitely. Also, higher quality Bluetooth headphones are more expensive, need charging and consume more battery due to the connectivity technology.
sereneaudio.com/blog/how-good-is-bluetooth-audio-at-its-best
>iOS is more efficient and doesn't need bulky Xboxhuge batteries.
Bulky? This isn't 2013. See where you find iPhones on this list:
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
>Fast charging causes batteries to depreciate faster.
Source? Fast charging isn't the same as wireless charging and I think you're referring to that.

You're right, might as well turn to root

If apple just let me install the software of my choosing I would buy one of their phones. No clover, libretorrent, or adaway no sale

Cydia Impactor

It was announced just a few days ago.

>you don't need it every smartphone manufacturer should exclude this basic and standardized slot
If you need it so badly, feel free to buy a phone with it. Your choices are becoming increasingly limited, though.
>If you are half deaf, definitely. Also, higher quality Bluetooth headphones are more expensive, need charging and consume more battery due to the connectivity technology.
I don't care about spectral density graphs. Take a double blind test and try to tell the difference using a modern BT codec.
>Bulky? This isn't 2013. See where you find iPhones on this list:
8 Plus battery life is good enough for me. It lasts the day and then some. Of course, it could always be better but no phone is perfect.
>Fast charging isn't the same as wireless charging and I think you're referring to that.
Fast charging is bad for battery lifespan. It heats up the battery at the expense of faster charge. For battery health, you want a slow, steady charge. Spend literally two minutes googling how lithium ion batteries work.

>If you need it so badly, feel free to buy a phone with it
And I do. Including a micro SD card slot isn't an engineering challenge and hasn't been for decades - I won't support the exclusion of it.
>Take a double blind test and try to tell the difference using a modern BT codec.
Where? You also ignored that Bluetooth headphones are more expensive, require charging and consume more battery.
>Fast charging is bad for battery lifespan
Provide a source. Also, what about Li-Po batteries?

>You also ignored that Bluetooth headphones are more expensive, require charging and consume more battery.
Breaking news: convenience comes at a cost. I'm willing to sacrifice those for convenience when on the go. At home, I use a proper receiver/speaker setup and not my fucking phone.
>Provide a source.
accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210224725-Charging-research-and-methodology
See part about voltage and wear

>I'm willing to sacrifice those for convenience when on the go
But why when alternatives exist? What glued you to iOS?

I'd use BT even if I had a 3.5mm jack because I don't like wires when on the go. There's also a dongle.

I'm not glued to iOS and I have both Android and iOS devices.

this. thanks for doing apple a favor and beta testing security exploits for them

Attached: 1503935672026s.jpg (224x225, 5K)

A second source on negative effects of fast charging.

batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries

With the death of removable batteries, you really shouldn't be fast charging if you care about your battery lifespan.

literally this
fuck you impatient niggers

Based Egyptians btfoing apple
Stop using tracking devices though

>BT is better for mobile listening
god I wish that would be true

> Signing the Houdini IPA with your developer account
> Upload said IPA to iPhone using xcode
> ????
> Hacker

no fucking way

>.m extension

Apple source code is written in Matlab? Sounds like bullshit.

See . You can side load apps, probably fake. If not, it's stupid beyond belief to throw away an exploit on a beta.

.m is objective C's extension

That was a real macOS bug

It's a beta so you can bet ya sweet bippy it's fixed next beta version.

>gettin' upset trying to justify poverty phone

>arguing against having more features

The guy that took op photo is the creator of the app, however he had planned to release it this week (11.x to 11.4). Bt now that he told everybody that it works with 12 he might wait until September to drop it.

This is a semi jailbreak, it has the ability to white code into the root partition but can't write meaning the only thing it can so is change resolution, notification badge color and stuff like that stored in another place.

But it will trigger jb detection with some apps

>4000 mAh batteries
Can't count it as a plus since every single phone with that capacity has some shitty gimmick that ends making a full charge last 1 day anyways, rendering that advantage useless.
The only ones I can "praise" are Oukitel phones with their retarded >10000 mAh batteries

Not who you're replying to, but all the latest iPhones have native fast charging.

Oh user..

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-22-12-55-44-084_com.miui.securitycenter.png (1080x1920, 53K)

>poverty phone
>every nigger has one

fuck apple, or, as I call them, CRAPPLE

I was going to upgrade my iMac so I could get onto 10.12 but given Apple's recent exploits on their newer systems I'm pretty content on 10.11